It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Town's White Police Official Calls Obama N-word - Refuses to Apologize

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: undo

Youre still classifying blacks as the poorest, most depressed people in the nation in need of you to reach out and help them.

Do you not understand that this is you looking down on an entire race? Its great that you want to help people in need, but dont you understand that singling out the black community and labelling them as generationally poverty stricken and ignoring the fact that poverty know no race is, in fact, racism?
edit on 17-5-2014 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: yamammasamonkey
Not really, I just think Obama is a stupid 'n-word'.
a reply to: theantediluvian

: / what's the point of this post?

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: captaintyinknots

Youre still classifying blacks as the poorest, most depressed people in the nation in need of you to reach out and help them.

Do you not understand that this is you looking down on an entire race? Its great that you want to help people in need, but dont you understand that singling out the black community and labelling them as generationally poverty stricken and ignoring the fact that poverty know no race is, in fact, racism?

doh. doesn't care and concern start with each person? what, you don't want me to care? okay, i know other populations are also impoverished to one degree or another, but we're talking about the usa, in our inner cities.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Youre missing the point. I cant do any more for you.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Youre missing the point. I cant do any more for you.

missing what point? that you had to find some way to call me a racist otherwise your day wouldn't be complete?
okay i'll isolate it to detroit, that's where i am from originally. majority population - black. poverty and violence rampant, primarily in the inner city. not because blacks are inferior or because they are prone to violence moreso than another race, but because poverty is traumatizing and it generates, violence. it doesn't matter what race you are, if you're impoverished, living in a poverty stricken area, you will experience more violence and thus more trauma.

it's not rocket science.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Do you care to discuss the topic? As I already said, im done with this round and round. You obviously dont see it. I hope you do someday.

Whether or not you are a racist is inconsequential. How you feel about obama is inconsequential. You lack of knowledge of the law is inconsequential.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Do you care to discuss the topic? As I already said, im done with this round and round. You obviously dont see it. I hope you do someday.

Whether or not you are a racist is inconsequential. How you feel about obama is inconsequential. You lack of knowledge of the law is inconsequential.

i am discussing the topic. the topic is a man who is two races vocally considers himself, only one of those races. and only the part he embraces is offended by the n word. the fact the other part of his racial identity is not even a consideration, and in fact is shunned, is evidence that we got ourselves a problem. that alone should tell you that the country's racial divide is growing when even our president rejects half of his identity that just so happens to also be the racial identity of more than half of the country.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Im going to ask again: do you know what a mulato is?

It seems you think he is litterally half black and half white.

But, lets think about this for a minute: is it really the topic? No. The topic is a man who used a racial slur in a public place and is being pushed out by his town.

The only thing this has to do with obama is that that is who the slur was directed toward. It could have just as easily been jessie jackson or magic johnson.

You are trying very hard to make this topic about obamas race. Why is that?

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Im going to ask again: do you know what a mulato is?

It seems you think he is litterally half black and half white.

But, lets think about this for a minute: is it really the topic? No. The topic is a man who used a racial slur in a public place and is being pushed out by his town.

The only thing this has to do with obama is that that is who the slur was directed toward. It could have just as easily been jessie jackson or magic johnson.

You are trying very hard to make this topic about obamas race. Why is that?

i'm trying to demonstrate how ridiculous it is to consider only some racial epithets as racist and not others. i'm trying to demonstrate that none of this makes a lick of sense, and that it's been driven into dangerous territory by people who want a racial divide, starting with our president. we are all part black or mulatto, at least, theoretically, so we should all have the same consideration applied, but this is not going to happen, as long as there's some way to blame it on white folks. the police officer (thanks alot guy, you just set us back another 5 years of racial progress), will be paraded around as evidence that white people suck. le mew , le sigh.

no, i shouldn't try to help otherwise i'm a racist. unbelievable.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Youve been saying this same thing for pages. you have yet to show a single thing to back up the claim. All people are protected from hate speech.

Feel free to look back a few pages, we both know I presented all the proof you could ask for.

So I ask again: what is the motivation behind clinging to these already debunked claims.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: captaintyinknots

debunked you say? not likely. if i go dredge up a bunch of evdience that makes the situation look even worse, it'll just cause more racism to grow, so i don't care what you call me. i'll just point you to google like you did me and say, have at it. in the meantime, there's no reason to use the n word, but the people who do, do so because they want to, either light heartedly or derogatorily as a racial ephitet. the only one of those that needs to stop is the racial ephitet but we can't force people to be nice to each other. we can however, point out that the situation is dire and any encouragement to breed more racism on either side, will only make it worse. thus, cases of people behaving badly, is really not a good thing to harp on as all it does it accentuate the problem, like pouring salt in a wound. it may heal it eventually but it hurts like hell in the meantime.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: undo

debunked you say? not likely. if i go dredge up a bunch of evdience that makes the situation look even worse, it'll just cause more racism to grow, so i don't care what you call me. i'll just point you to google like you did me and say, have at it. in the meantime, there's no reason to use the n word, but the people who do, do so because they want to, either light heartedly or derogatorily as a racial ephitet. the only one of those that needs to stop is the racial ephitet but we can't force people to be nice to each other. we can however, point out that the situation is dire and any encouragement to breed more racism on either side, will only make it worse. thus, cases of people behaving badly, is really not a good thing to harp on as all it does it accentuate the problem, like pouring salt in a wound. it may heal it eventually but it hurts like hell in the meantime.
ive asked tou directly, and ill do it one more time, so there can be no mistake about who wants you to post it:

Please provide some examples to back up your claims. I provided direct proof through court precedence as well as legal definitions. It is now your turn to back up your claims.

Or admit they are empty.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Food for thought:

Classification of crimes committed against Caucasians
Donald Altschiller, librarian at Boston University, asserts that hate crimes against Caucasians are hate crimes as much as any other. "Hate crime laws are colorblind", he states.[citation needed] Although there are fewer hate crimes directed against Caucasians than against other groups, they do occur and are prosecuted.[57] In fact, the case in which the Supreme Court upheld hate crimes legislation against First Amendment attack, Wisconsin v. Mitchell, 508 U.S. 476 (1993), involved a white victim. Hate crime statistics published in 2002, gathered by the FBI under the auspices of the Hate Crime Statistics Act of 1990, documented over 7,000 hate crime incidents, in roughly one-fifth of which the victims were white people.[58] However, these statistics have caused dispute. The FBI's hate crimes statistics for 1993, which similarly reported 20% of all hate crimes to be committed against white people, prompted Jill Tregor, executive director of Intergroup Clearinghouse, to decry it as "an abuse of what the hate crime laws were intended to cover", stating that the white victims of these crimes were employing hate crime laws as a means to further penalize minorities.[59][/exen.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   

admit they are empty.

already told you i'm not going to go bring more ammunition to fuel racism for either side, so i admit they are empty, even if i know better, because i'm simply not interested in making matters worse.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   

See the above post

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I really don't like hatred in this form. It's been around since the beginning of man and will always be here in some form. Nothing new here. just msm picking out the cherries of the abundance of stories that serve their agendas at this particular time.

"In other news, 4000 Children died today of simple starvation, lack of clean water, and disease that comes from the combination. That's Everyday of the years. Those are Real statistics."

Who will Not Apologize for this?? Well anyone who is conscious of this Reality and does nothing is turning their minds away from Real Evil & Real Hate.

Will You Apologize for this? Will you research and spread this story for awareness? Most wont. cause some stupid sheriff who is not starving and some president who should apologizing himself for sucking Bad, are what people really want to talk about. This way they can point fingers and Forget the Real Horrors, Hate, Abandonment, Pain, that needs our attention!

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   
All issues of skin-color aside, the guy steals money and lies to everyone he talks to. He's also responsible for a lot of people getting hurt.

Again--regardless of skin color--what else would you call that kind of person?

Racist! Racist! Bigot racist!

Cry me a river. People will whine about any non-issue they can cling onto anymore.

Get over it, wussies.

edit on Xx632111131PM511 by XxNightAngelusxX because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: XxNightAngelusxX

There are plenty of things to call him that arent 100% racially based.
Liar.
fraud.
failure.
sellout.
Killer.
The list could go on for days
So tell me, why would one choose that specific term?

Anyone? Bueller? Anyone?

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: NotSoAnonymous

The implication being that a person couldnt possibly have the capacity to discuss this AND pay attention to the deplorable state of the world?

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join