It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the 9/11 Forum Dying?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Thank you OSOTC. I believe your post lead to a change in policy for the 9/11 forum and has allowed newbies like me to join in. Truthfully, it was only because of the 9/11 forum that I joined ATS, and I'm not sure if I was going to stick around long enough to build up a wats score to post here.

Cheers!

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: NorEaster
a reply to: spooky24

I don't know why anyone believes that Israel was behind any of this. No serious researcher believes that.

I am no serious researcher, but I have heard of several cases in which the mossad (or some such bureau) was proven to have carried out operations, which could best be described as terrorism, and in which americans were killed. USS Liberty and the Lavon affair come to mind. To point fingers at those who did similar acts in the past to me is not reprehensible.

To be honest, I don't believe the mossad is the only organisation in the world that would be capable (morally and technically) of such a thing, nor do I believe that those organisations should be lumped together with the population of the state they operate for.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   

I get what you are saying when I signed up in the fall of 2006, it is the 9/11 forum that brought me to ATS. Since then I started 54 threads on 9/11, more than any other area of ATS. But now I seldom come here, why? The risk is higher with the posting rules here. I can no longer state how I really feel about some members who only post in this forum, and support the OS 100 %. There had been some really good ATS members banned because they got trolled so hard in here.

In the end everything that can be posted and said has been, many of us have moved on.
What surprises me is that the families of the 3000 have not been more aggressive in pushing for the truth of 9/11, but I suspect some have just decided to move on with there lives, as they tried with little success in the first 10 years.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

So you don't post here anymore cause you can't attack the user's that don't agree with you???
Seems like a pretty weak excuse... it is a good thing ats doesn't allow that. The user posting should never be the subject.
Been in plenty of cconversations with users that agree 100% with the os and have never even had a post ban
It is rather easy to follow the rules and still get every point you want to get across about 911

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   

If one lacks the capacity to make ones point without resorting to personal attacks, then either ones position is untenable, or one has not the intellect to argue it properly.

Either way, attacking members rather than the issues, playing the player and not the ball as it were, is utterly inappropriate, and rules which seek to prevent this sort of behaviour add quality to a forum like this. I for one am very glad that in order to participate, one has to use better tactics than those exhibited by politicians all over the world, who prefer to attack detractors, rather than answer their points thoughtfully.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
It's really simple, if I see a blatant trolling agenda I want to be able to call that person out, I also wanted my fellow posters to be able to do it as well, when ATS said I couldn't do that anymore it was a strong variable in my declining participation in this forum. It is, what it is. I would really like to hear from the moderator _BoneZ_ as he has 53 thread on this topic and I really respect him, yet he has declining participation as well. His perspective would be of value.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   

And bonez would never attack another poster. Even if you think they have an agenda doesn't give you the right to go after them. What would that have to do with 911?
That is what you want to talk about right? Or are you here to call people shills?

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

He is a MOD and a good one, so you are of coarse correct.
Bottom line, I answered the OP question as to why, again it is what it is.
But you guys focused on perhaps only 25% of the reason, there are other variables in play as well.
Preaching to the choir, beating a dead horse, no new information are the other variables too.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   

For example there has not been a single reply to any thread in the 9/11 forum for almost two weeks, not a single post

because YOU refuse to reply.

and I can't start threads in the 9-11 forum, or I would.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: cantonear1968

it was only because of the 9/11 forum that I joined ATS, and I'm not sure if I was going to stick around long enough to build up a wats score to post here.

lol...sounds nice Canty....but you refuse to respond to people like me on utube when caught in lies you spew, what makes you think this forum is any different?

I can't post in the 9-11 forum either, but I can post elsewhere in other forums here, I use to be able to post in the 9-11 forum, but not anymore....just respond.....I guess they didn't like the FACTS I had to post...and I have been a member here for years....go figure!

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I'm extremely busy with work and real life, so I'm not posting as much right now. As far as the topic of the thread is concerned, I've already reviewed this thread when it was first posted, and most points are valid.

Part of the decline in the 9/11 forum is due to the stricter rules. Another part is due to no new information becoming available. Just about every single aspect of 9/11 has been debated ad-nauseum. There isn't much left to debate.

Until any new information comes to light, there isn't much else to say on the subject of 9/11?

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: _BoneZ_

Another part is due to no new information becoming available.

I don't hear anyone else discussing the "brand new never before seen physics phenomenon" that the 2008 NIST hypothesis crew officially claimed fell 7 105 vertical feet equal to g. within the first 1/3 of it's 6.5 second collapse.

and people like you REFUSE to discuss it......wonder why?

"the phenomenon that we saw on 9/11 that brought this particular building down was really thermal expansion, which occurs at lower temperatures."

Shyam Sunder at NIST technical briefing

why do you think they evoke the new 2008 Executive Order GB just put fourth giving ANY Gov. agency the right to withhold anything related to 9-11...omitting them for having to PROVE this new science that only occurred on 9-11...never before or since.....pretty convenient huh.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: hgfbob
why do you think they evoke the new 2008 Executive Order GB just put fourth giving ANY Gov. agency the right to withhold anything related to 9-11

Exactly which EO is that one?

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

For example there has not been a single reply to any thread in the 9/11 forum for almost two weeks, not a single post

because YOU refuse to reply.

and I can't start threads in the 9-11 forum, or I would.

..... there is more to my life than ATS.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

as I said, the ONLY one giving any Gov. agency the right to withhold any info it deems necessary.

now if you want to see it, go to the Gov. site with ALL of them, go the the GB 2008.....and look.
I think I handed you enough to stir interest to look.

(post by hgfbob removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: hgfbob

It doesn't exist, does it?

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: JuniorDisco

It doesn't exist, does it?

if your talking supporting evidence of the official claims pushed as truth......no.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   

as I said, the ONLY one giving any Gov. agency the right to withhold any info it deems necessary.

Your refusal to name this non existent EO explains a lot!

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   

It was passed on Oct 17 2001 and it limits what has to be let out with foia due to national security.
Couldn't manage to link cause I am on my phone but do a little Google search and you will find it.
I will post when I get a chance

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join