It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How good are you at spotting things?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
(My apologies if this has been posted before, but I couldn't find it anywhere - Mods please delete if it's already on the forum).

Watch this advert, then stop at 0:21.

Did you see anything strange? Continue the video to slow motion.....you'll be surprised!

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Wild!
Wonder what we miss in all the rest of the crap they throw at us through the TV?

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Wild!
Wonder what we miss in all the rest of the crap they throw at us through the TV?

Telly and real life......our brains usually sift through stuff it doesn't consider important or threatening.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
It might have just been because of the title but i spotted a couple of the things in my first viewing then watched it again and saw a couple more.

not everything just a couple of things.

pretty cool video thought

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

You are better than me! I only spotted two! lol

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

After watching about 10 times over in slow motion, i'd say at least seven things that stood out that most would never notice. Weird really that those certain actions take place... Love the bug man

Lady in handcuffs
Guy keels over, man leaning into wall.
Hooded man with blue or strange eyes.
Etc, etc
edit on 16-5-2014 by AK907ICECOLD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: AK907ICECOLD

After watching about 10 times over in slow motion, i'd say at least seven things that stood out that most would never notice. Weird really that those certain actions take place... Love the bug man

Lady in handcuffs
Guy keels over, man leaning into wall.
Hooded man with blue or strange eyes.
Etc, etc

I watched it as many times, I think! lol
The black and white soldiers? The big alien face???

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Where was this aired? Isn't it illegal to insert subliminals in advertising in the US?

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I only noticed the guy fall over in his booth and the lady in handcuffs. But it seems there's a guy with one eye and another guy with marionette "strings" and the black and white ww2 era couple (Nazi SS officer?) And then I actually did try to pay attention to what was going on in the back room where that door opened but didn't see anything noteworthy but later noticed that they highlighted this area in the slow mo replay.

I'm watching from an Android phone. Does anybody know what's going on back there or what that guy is holding that looks kind of like a... bong...broom...long skinny bottle...baseball bat or why he slams it on the ground?

by the way, the part where he hits it on the ground and the part where the black and white couple stand up and move from behind other people so they are actually fully visible... that all happens after the whole room is darkened at the end except for the couple in the foreground. So there's no way you would have noticed those two things on the first run through. It happens after the room darkens and the text appears on the screen.

Neat. Kinda.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientiaFortisDefendit
Where was this aired? Isn't it illegal to insert subliminals in advertising in the US?

Ireland, a couple of years ago.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

It's all going on in the background, but all too fast and dark.......and our brains do not think they were important!

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I saw another strange being that seems to have a flashlight on his face or something. Maybe it's the bug man AK907ICECOLD mentioned. Interesting for sure!

edit on 5/16/2014 by shockedonlooker because: removed total spoiler

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientiaFortisDefendit

TG4 is an Irish language station, 75% of programmes are in Irish
i actually remember this being run, went on for weeks. Brilliant.
i dont think any of it is sublimminal, just a bunch of mini-scenes in an overall scene...

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
That looked like a normal weekend night in some of the bars to me. People do some weird stuff.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

That was the very first thing I noticed that stood out, before I watched the slowmo.

Nazi SS officer? Lol

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

I caught 4 of them the first time through. I missed one because my depth perception didn't let me see it wasn't part of the thing it was involved with, and I missed another because I was trying to decide if one thing was that thing or just a French braid.

I did all right I guess.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

We don't miss it, we gobble it up! They don't hide the drippy cheesy melting burger, they all but stuff it in your mouth through the screen.

My concern is the lies about stuff they tell us. Like when they show an APC in Ukraine and say thats a Russian APC ergo, the Russians are invading… something must be done!

The only thing they hide from us is the truth. And by the way, that burger tastes like crap.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I notice things, and so forth, but until you slowed it down, I see that I still miss a lot. Cool vid, makes me wonder, what people like me, that think they notice things are missing. TCW......

new topics

top topics

join