It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Atrocities Song

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: g146541
Who's killing Palestinians? Hamas. Here 'ya go Gatestone Policy Institute
do some learning please.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
Stop what telling the truth?

You didn't tell the truth. You said - Israel has committed more human rights violations and war crimes than most of the planet combined . That's just exaggeration and completely wrong. I gave the numbers of other human rights violation and war crime deaths ... Israel doesn't even come close to them .... let alone most of the planet combined (your quote)

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Btw the 6 million dead is total fiction ....

Tell that to the Nazi Germans who ran the extermination programs.
It's their figure from their bookkeeping.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman
Nice try, and just who supported and raised the Hamas party??
Yep, israeli terrorists.
Many people like to throw sad articles of how the israeli terrorists are the eternal victim, at them I just throw overall numbers of dead and injured.
There is no war between these two. In order for it to be considered war, one side would have to had suffered casualties.
You still don't know exactly what a semite is apparently as you are avoiding the question.
So this terrorist israeli song must be spot on to get the apologists out and about.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Btw the 6 million dead is total fiction ....

Tell that to the Nazi Germans who ran the extermination programs.
It's their figure from their bookkeeping.

Stay on topic please, of course the numbers are way wrong as even the jews/semites/israelis/Zionists (whichever handle works best at the moment for them) have recalculated down to 1.5 million on the Auschwitz memorial.
But this has nothing to do with the atrocities song, unless you are comparing israeli terrorists to the Nazis.
edit on 17-5-2014 by g146541 because: fast fingers.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: g146541
Thousands of years later and racists are still attacking Jews, I can come to no other conclusion that this thread,like the song it is based on, is just another piece of anti-Jewish propaganda. Hamas is a Jewish creation? You are out of your mind if you believe that, even the most tin-foiliest of conspiracy sites don't go that far. Even the most wackadoo ones that I could find go only as far as saying they were permitted or encouraged.
I also find it interesting that even when Palestinians kill each other (see, Intifada) you blame it on Jews. I also note that Islam encourages it's adherents to lie about their religion to infidels.Judaism does not.

edit on 18-5-2014 by abe froman because: Google Intifada.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: g146541
Stay on topic please,

I was completely on topic.

unless you are comparing israeli terrorists to the Nazis.

Buster was. Did you read the thread? The subject is about Israeli Atrocities. He said that Israel has committed more human rights violations and war crimes than most of the planet combined. I gave the numbers showing that is dead wrong. And some of those numbers included deaths around the world caused by the Nazis and what they did.

Like I said .... totally on topic.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Here we go again,,there is a difference between the Zionism and Judaism...Two entirely different Ideologies but of course they try to make you believe otherwise...Nazzis were financed by Zionists,world banks and the media is owned by the Zionists,new world order is a doctorin of Zionism.Creation of the Israel,9/11,ME and African take overs,world economy manipulation,Syria,Ukraine ,etc etc have been financed and orchestrated by guess who!...And all awhile the Jews have been biting their nails,blaming themselves feeling guilty and paying the severe consequences,,time after time after time.Why are you so much trying to identify yourselves with Zionism?...Why do you insist of labeling everyone an anti semite when they criticize Zionism is beyond me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join