It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Atrocities Song

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Pretty powerful song and video, when will the occupation and Israeli terror reign end !!

+15 more 
posted on May, 16 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: RocksFromSpace
When will all this anti-Semitism end?

If certain groups would quit with the "Death to America" rhetoric and terrorist attacks against both Jewish and U.S. allies and assets you might find a more sympathetic ear. Don't tell me you want me dead and then complain when I black your eye.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I can't listen to that. Just tell me if it's to the tune of "Turkey in the Straw".

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Be prepared for the usual the Israelis are only defending themselves crowd. These people choose to overlook the fact that Israel has been ethnically cleansing the land since it's founding. Most will say that Hamas keeps launching missiles and it's true Hamas shouldn't be doing that but that alone doesn't give Israel the right to attack places like schools and hospitals. Israel has committed more human rights violations and war crimes than most of the planet combined but governments of the world like America chooses to look the other way or make up excuses for them. It is time for the madness to stop.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

If certain groups would quit with the "Death to America" rhetoric and terrorist attacks against both Jewish and U.S. allies and assets you might find a more sympathetic ear. Don't tell me you want me dead and then complain when I black your eye.

Yes pointing out Israels war crimes is antisemitic. If anyone is being antisemitic it's the Europeans that is running Israel. Besides what makes these people think they have a right to defend themselves after their land has been stolen and their homes bulldozed. The nerve of some people.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Israel has a right to exist - yes or no?

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Add to that list the Israeli atrocity of providing all utilities for the Palestinians . Also the ethnic cleansing program is going so well. In 1948 they were 1,000,000 Palestinians now there are 11 million. Wait a sec....

+4 more 
posted on May, 16 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
Israel has committed more human rights violations and war crimes than most of the planet combined ...

Oh just stop it.

WWII - 6 million Jews; 500,000 gypsies; 200,000 handicapped; 200,000 Catholics etc with 85 million around the world dead in some way due to the war.

World War I - 40 million around the world dead in some way due to the war.
Mongol conquests of 1206 - 60 million
Qing dynasty - 25 million
Chinese civil war - 7.5 million
Russian civil war - 9 million
Napolionic wars - 6 million
French wars of religion - 4 million
Mexican revolution - 2 million
Nigerian Civil War - 3 million
Killing Fields Cambodia - 3 million
Rwanda - - One million
Zunghar Genocide - up to One Million
Circassian Genocide - One Million
Armenian Genocide - One and a half million
Assyrian genocide - 500,000
Darfur - 400,000
Volhynia massacre - 200,000
Massacres of Hutus - 100,000
1971 Bangladesh - 3 million

ETA .. and the death toll in North Korea due to famine is estimated at about 4 million last I saw. If that's not a crime against humanity, then nothing is.

edit on 5/16/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I love when Hamas (an anti-American terror/extortion group) houses their weapons and soldiers inside of schools,hospitals, and Mosques and then says "look they're attacking schools and hospitals!"
Hamas is a criminal supervillian organization that pockets millions and millions of dollars at the expensive of their own people.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I love when Hamas (an anti-American terror/extortion group) houses their weapons and soldiers inside of schools,hospitals, and Mosques and then says "look they're attacking schools and hospitals!"
Hamas is a criminal supervillian organization that pockets millions and millions of dollars at the expensive of their own people.

Here's a thought why don't they go in and clear the schools and hospitals with soldiers instead of bombing them, would be my first idea on how to do it.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

It only took 1 reply to play the Victim / Antisemitism card.. Shamefull

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

At least it was in response.

What prompted the anti semitic OP?

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman
Ummm... just exactly is a semite???
Plz, I will wait for you to google it...
I see a lot of anti Semitism in that area of the world, and it is done by israeli terrorists for the most part.
Stop being a mouthpiece and do some learning plz.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Don't tell me you want me dead and then complain when I black your eye.

I see Israelis as sucker-punching people in the back of the head all the while screaming for help. Not "blacking someone's eye".

Hopefully this trend will catch on and many will bring more awareness to the tragic situation in Palestine. I know many musicians are boycotting Israel right now, like Pink Floyd:

edit on 16-5-2014 by Fylgje because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrDesolate

Israel has a right to exist - yes or no?

No
No nation has a right to exist.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   

And there you go. We are at irreconcilable odds right there.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan
Stop what telling the truth? Israel is brought up time and time again by the UN for violating human rights. Btw the 6 million dead is total fiction in case you didn't know this they were saying six million dead before the war even started. According to red cross reports around 300K were killed in the camps.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
It looks like Amnesty International is "Antisemitic" too.

Amnesty slams Israel for killing Palestinian youths published by Tom Sullivan on Fri, 2014-05-16 19:57 Amnesty International has strongly condemned the killing of two Palestinians by Israeli forces during the West Bank protests on Thursday. The UK-based rights group says the killings showed the Israeli forces' continued recklessness in the use of force against the Palestinians.

wakeupfromyourslumber.com... killing-palestinian-youths

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrDesolate

And there you go. We are at irreconcilable odds right there.

Give one example as to why Israel has a "right" to exist. As I said no nation has a "right" to exist.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: FlyersFan
Stop what telling the truth? Israel is brought up time and time again by the UN for violating human rights. Btw the 6 million dead is total fiction in case you didn't know this they were saying six million dead before the war even started. According to red cross reports around 300K were killed in the camps.

I am pretty sure that your statements, being holocaust denial, are not only reprehensible as a human being but also against t&c. I sincerely hope for you to be banned.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join