It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook and the Ignorance of Some Theorists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Folks, we're all free to think what we want and to discuss those ideas in a forum of our own choosing, such as the one here at ATS. But sometimes people go too far. Sandy Hook is, in my opinion, one of those times. And I wanted to post this link so that some of you can see how utterly horrible you have been and continue to be when it comes to the ridiculous Sandy Hook conspiracy theories. Read this article, watch this video then sit down and rethink some of the things you say and do. Because these are and were real people who suffered real losses. If you want to go on and on about how someone mind controlled Adam Lanza or whatever, then feel free to do so. But telling people that their dead child didn't even exist? That's disgusting and if you're doing things like that you ought to be ashamed of yourself. Just my opinion.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Enough Already......:\

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: jaffo

The "it didn't happen crowd" will always have a place on the internet. I ignore them.

They don't happen in my mind either.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Someone Already Discussed that Particular Article With This Thread

Just incase this thread is allowed to continue ... I'll just say this to those who say the dead children never existed ...

Huffington Post - Funeral of Jack Pinto - Open Casket

NY Daily News - Funeral of Jesse Lewis - Open Casket

Jewish Daily - Funeral of Noah Pozner - Open Casket
The bottom half of Noahs face was blown off and it was still an open casket funeral. There was a scarf placed across the hole where the bottom of his face should have been.

Newtown Funeral Director Speaks About Having So Many Children Come Through His Funeral Home

Washington Post ... Funerals begin ... Discusses Open Casket Funeral
edit on 5/16/2014 by FlyersFan because: fixed link

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

The "it didn't happen crowd" will always have a place on the internet. I ignore them.

They don't happen in my mind either.

If I didn't witness it firsthand, it didn't happen...

But, I'm the moron, right?

Of course I am...

I don't worship my TV.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: applesthateatpeople

why do you believe conspiracy throries regarding sandy hook - think about that - its not a trick question

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I agree that this event should not be denied existence; I think it definitely happened. However I feel it should be free to discuss the circumstances and forensics surrounding the event, since they do not all add up to the "official story". So yes, I believe some form of conspiracy is involved, however I do not think these children didn't exist or die. My sympathy is with the families involved and people should be very careful not to disrespect them.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   

So because one idiot in Connecticut vandalized a park we shouldn't talk about SH in any manner that could be considered "disrespectful"? What an play on the emotional psyche. Another marginalizing article using labels to keep people from taking anything against the official narrative as credible. The article claims that everything has been easily debunked. How disingenuous can they be? What a terrible piece of propaganda that article is..

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   

I am sorry, but where in that article you linked is there any proof this call happened? Why would the person who stole the sign call a parent and admit theft? That doesn't make any sense.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Euphem

I am sorry, but where in that article you linked is there any proof this call happened? Why would the person who stole the sign call a parent and admit theft? That doesn't make any sense.

I should have posted this too. It's a piece of propaganda that people who are either ignorant or blindly support authority will use as reasons to not question SH. Great point you brought up.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Please add your thoughts to the existing thread.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join