It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura for President!! NOT!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Wrabbit2000

Everyone has skeletons in their closet. Those who say they don't are liars. He's far from perfect. So am I, so are you, so is Obama, so is Bush.

Ventura is more accomplished than I could dream of being, but you also wouldn't see me running for a position in any political capacity.

My point of making this thread was to see how people felt about him pursuing this case against a dead man, even requesting his wife replace him as a defendant. On top of that, I wanted to see if people wanted someone who would do that as our President.

You make great points though.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
There are lots of people who say both he did and he didn't. The one statement I found that said he did it, was from a woman who said she told Ventura they were all at the bar for a wake of a dead seal, and he said something like "He probably deserved it, who cares anyways they die all the time". To me I don't think he would say that. Makes no sense.

I don't support the war of terror, nor do I support the king sending out the poor pawns for nothing. I still wouldn't say something like that just because its disrespectful to the dead and the ones who cared whose presence he would've been in. I don't see Ventura saying something like that, especially in that crowd. There is no real evidence this occurred.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   

a reply to: oldetimehockey4

Ventura explained himself and the situation completely .
How did you miss it ? maybe you hate the source ?

Ventura would make a better potus than any of the globalist corporate proxies we've seen in decades .
He is his own man unlike the puppets the accepted parties produce .
Seems to me the man would be an ideal choice to shake up and reign in the out of control "Feral Government"

edit on 19-5-2014 by R0CR13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Question for a mod ...

Why do some threads remain buried when replies are added ?

like this one just did ?

lets see if this bumps it back to the top of the stack ... ?

nope still buried ..seems someone doesn't want this discussed .

Hmmm.

edit on 19-5-2014 by R0CR13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
After the Ron Paul fiasco in Florida when the Repubs basically changed the rules mid-game about the number of states needed, as well as not letting the delegates have a voice, isn't this whole point about Ventura or ANYBODY having a chance a moot point to begin with?

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I do not claim to have all the facts but i have been told all proceeds from kyles book went to benefit vets. It would seem that jesse prefers his pride over helping his brothers. Now he continues to jack with a widow. We will all be judged.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: R0CR13

Which list are you looking at to determine top positions from?

There are two distinct and separate classes of forum at ATS, at least in terms of the Recent listings. Above Top Secret and what used to be formally called Below Top Secret and now referred to as Off-Topic.

The way that matters for a difference is most easily seen in "Recent" from the top line menu. Just hitting Recent defaults to 'Above Top Secret' or "Conspiracy" related forums. If you click the "Off Topic" icon in the row which appears above the topics list, it displays Below Top Secret forum activity and what is most recent from that side of ATS.

That is one way it can appear new posts in one forum pop to the top and others never appear at all. It's just two different lists to look at.

Hope this helped...

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Most Royal Candidate Theory.

The  is the term given to the fringe belief that every presidential election in the United States has been won by the candidate with the most royal blood, i.e. the closest ties to the European bloodline.

wiki

We should see where Jesse can trace his heritage back to.

He was pretty rude to David Icke!

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Considering some of the monsters you people have had in the past for presidents, I would totally vote for Jesse. He would get the job done and probably get an incumbency.
for Jesse.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Dick Marcinko has more 'baggage' than Ventura, but I'd vote for either of those guys for POTUS in a heartbeat over another Clinton or Bush

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Aren't there rules about how many concussions a presidential candidate is allowed to have had?

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: yeahright

Ventura for President and Marcinko for Secretary of Defense... Arnie can 'be back' for Secy State and heck... Someone find G Gordon Liddy for Homeland Security. At least he looks the part and we'll know what we have from day 1.

That would be a very interesting 4 years for the whole world, I'd think.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: R0CR13

Ventura explained himself and the situation completely .
How did you miss it ? maybe you hate the source ?

Ventura would make a better potus than any of the globalist corporate proxies we've seen in decades .
He is his own man unlike the puppets the accepted parties produce .
Seems to me the man would be an ideal choice to shake up and reign in the out of control "Feral Government"

What did he explain? Being a Navy SEAL, or the situation with Chris Kyle?

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Ahh, Demo Dick. Yes he has plenty of baggage, including being a convicted felon.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soapusmaximus
Most Royal Candidate Theory.

The  is the term given to the fringe belief that every presidential election in the United States has been won by the candidate with the most royal blood, i.e. the closest ties to the European bloodline.

wiki

We should see where Jesse can trace his heritage back to.

www.youtube.com...

My favourite 'Royals'.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Given the circumstances, I have no problem with that.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Agreed. I think what he did for this country in exposing the weaknesses of our nuclear bases with Red Cell outweighs what he did to get convicted. Oh yeah, and all the ass he kicked in Vietnam. And being a plank owner of one of the most elite counterterrorist units in the world. He'd get my vote over Ventura.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
The reason I don't support this guy is pretty basic. I don't believe he's a real "outsider". I think he's a pretty good actor. I remember when he used to frequently be a commentator on wrestling shows. I remember how convincing he could be. Of course if you knew wrestling wasn't "real" you had to know he was just following a script (or ad libbing).

Then, of course, much later on, he used that to talk about conspiracy. He said American politics is like professional wrestling where they all pretend to be enemies on TV and then are all friends in the back rooms. Which would seem to be pretty decent of him.

But again. You look back. The MSM has given this guy a lot. He would be a nobody if it wasn't for them. I tend to think one of the cardinal rules in show business is to never forget who put you there. I don't think these people turn on their friends.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

I think I get it.

Fox News says Jesse is up to no good, and not an outsider at all, instead he is just a wolf in a sheep's skin hoping no one notices and he can get into Washington. All the wonderful acting he did in his wwrrrasln days may soon pay off big time.

Brian,
I hope you realize that Fox is better than any other network at getting their viewers to vote against their interest.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Well it looks as though people who were there at the bar fight are confirming that Ventura did indeed get put on his @$$.

I don't understand Ventura's thought process on this.

For one, he lied about not getting punched.

Two, if he thinks people think less of him for getting punched, what does he think people think of him now that he requested a WIDOW be replaced as a defendant in the trial???

He has killed his own career. He has nobody to blame but himself.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join