It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Air Force Bombshell: Admits they can control weather

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   
At the GeoEngineering website an article with video makes claim by the Air Force's David Walker, deputy assistant secretary of the Air Force “To inject energy into the ionosphere to be able to actually control it. But that work has been completed.” In 1997 William Cohen made reference to HAARP and weather control as well.

How is this going to sit with supporters of Climate change when their answer is that government has to fix it with taxation, and government is responsible.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarlinGrace
At the GeoEngineering website an article with video makes claim by the Air Force's David Walker, deputy assistant secretary of the Air Force “To inject energy into the ionosphere to be able to actually control it. But that work has been completed.” In 1997 William Cohen made reference to HAARP and weather control as well.

How is this going to sit with supporters of Climate change when their answer is that government has to fix it with taxation, and government is responsible.

And your point? The Air Force has it all under control? So all this polar ice melting, chaotic and extreme weather patterns are all part of the plan?

Great, I'm reassured.

BTW - Air Force is a wholly governmental body funded by taxpayers.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: MarlinGrace

Oh they are finally admitting it huh? I am pretty sure there are a lot of people on this site that would agree, this is not new news.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 02:07 AM
link   

- See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I wouldn't get yourself to worried about anything that is on that site, being as it is Dane Wigington the chances of anything actually being true are slim and none.

He is a sham artist that enjoys taking gullible peoples money.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: andr3w68

Oh they are finally admitting it huh? I am pretty sure there are a lot of people on this site that would agree, this is not new news. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not only is it not news I would have a hard time believing it to be anywhere close to being true.

Dane Wigington and Geoengineeringwatch.com is not a place to go for the truth.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarlinGrace

I can't see the bit where the air force admits they can control the weather

I can't see the bit where Cohen makes reference to HAARP when he was talking about time and resources wasted on false or imaginary terrorist threats either.

This wouldn't be another case of conspiracy theorists putting their own spin on things to fit in with their world view would it?

edit on 16-5-2014 by mrthumpy because: typo

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 02:46 AM
link   
another thread stated that HAARP was being dismantled and sold, now if theyi are doing that as a distraction to build it else where, they broke the ionosphere already or simply ran out of funding - remains to be seen.

Interesting never the less

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Biigs
another thread stated that HAARP was being dismantled and sold, now if theyi are doing that as a distraction to build it else where, they broke the ionosphere already or simply ran out of funding - remains to be seen.

Interesting never the less

Well if the sun hasn't broken it by now HAARP wasn't going to

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Here's what the defence guy says:

Walker said this is “not an area that we have any need for in the future” and it would not be a good use of Air Force research funds to keep HAARP going. “We’re moving on to other ways of managing the ionosphere, which the HAARP was really designed to do,” he said. “To inject energy into the ionosphere to be able to actually control it. But that work has been completed.”

The ionosphere has nothing to do with weather.

Therefore, they DON'T admit to controlling the weather at all.

Very dishonest of them, and a little fact checking goes a long way too.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: AlphaHawk

Nothing but a headline is needed anyway.
If facts were important, this forum wouldn't exist.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Not that I expected anything different, but leaving a comment on that site asking about where the comment about weather was, got deleted.

If you don't parrot the lies of the chemtrail pushers, you cannot play in their sandbox.
I sure am glad ATS lets both sides offer opinions.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Na I'm not really worried I just found it ironic the faith put into the government program for global warming correction when they can control it anyway. Why should we pay carbon tax when they can control the weather? Kind of mutes the climate change argument.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Not that I expected anything different, but leaving a comment on that site asking about where the comment about weather was, got deleted.

If you don't parrot the lies of the chemtrail pushers, you cannot play in their sandbox.
I sure am glad ATS lets both sides offer opinions.

Me too even when it turns into a 25 post argument, at least you get your say.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   

We are talking about two different things. Controlling the weather and making weather and we can do neither, not completely successfully. I mean this is not something you can really test real world for any length of time.

I am not going to talk Chemtrails because don't have them where I live. Here is one fact that no one can dispute. To control the weather you have to first control what? The Wind, the jetstream. By controlling, or moving the jetstream you can send rain to drought stricken country or area. Or you can send drought or storms to an enemy.

This is what HAARP can do. It can move the jetstream. If you search you can find obscure reference to this first being used by Russia against us many years ago and was where and why we began research into this area. I personally believe this scenario. During the cold war Russia researched everything including paranormal to use against us. We did the same.

HAARP is not something you can use, especially for very long, without the world finding out about it. The world won't stand for using weather as a weapon, or even tampering with it. Yes, you can send the wind and thus rain to a certain region but when you do that you also take that life giving rain from someone else.

We can move the jetstream and that can bring weather change but we can't control it. We can move the wind but can't control the outcome when we do. We can't make it rain on demand lol. Trust me we have been trying and they are getting closer but we are not there yet. We can do it in the lab but not yet in nature. Trust me, they have tried in Texas.

Look to see more about this on the world stage in the next few years.

The Bot

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

How is this new? Its not. There are and have been very public "cloudy-seeding" programs for 50 years or so.

And with HAARPand other programs...its all not new to us who have been follow this all these years...
edit on 09-22-2013 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

How is this new? Its not. There are and have been very public "cloudy-seeding" programs for 50 years or so.

And with HAARPand other programs...its all not new to us who have been follow this all these years...

Sorry, did I mention new? I drove by my first HAARP installation in the early 90's, had not a clue what it was for and a patriot group knew and informed me. It was later when the UN actually had documentation claiming no country by treaty was allowed to control the weather. It struck me funny they even needed this, it just tells me they already could or were on the verge.

So for those of you that have been following HAARP for years I am aware of the blue light radiated by the array and it's ability to move the ionosphere.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Either this is nonsense, or they are total screwups. Why would the Air Force be creating drought, floods, tornadoes, fires caused by lack of water....... rather than able to control weather, the weather seems more out of control than ever! Just like HAARP causing earthquakes...... why are we sending earthquakes to such allies as Japan and New Zealand? Nonsense. If we could control weather, we could control China and Russia, Iran and Pakistan, and so on. I guess the Air Force is really traitorous as they seem to be aiming at the U.S.!

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Did anyone actually READ the source material in the OP?

Deny ignorance, not proliferate it.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Deny ignorance, not proliferate it.

But it's Dane Wigington and he would never embrace ignorance, especially when it comes to chemtrails and HAARP.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

At this, I am amazed. I didn't know how brain dead the followers really are. The title of the article may just as well have been "Obama flies chemtrail missions to his golf matches". there is just as much proof of that as there is the real title.

I am thinking we just need to title a random blog whatever we want and then use it as "proof" of something. Hell, these lemmings won't actually "READ" anything. But, I guess that is the mentality that follows Dane.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join