It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Lower cast Boy Selling Tea in a Railway Station to become the Prime Minister of India

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Counting is going on right now in India and as per the counting Narandra Modi under political Party BJP will be the Prime Minister of India .
The Stock Markets have opened up with 1000 point surge after this news...

This will be after 30 years that there will be a Stable govt. in India .

eciresults.nic.in...

Modi is seen as an Ultra National and also responsible for starting many large scale projects in the State he was chief minister of for 12 years . Especially Using Solar energy to Generate power .

en.wikipedia.org...

Modi was born on 17 September 1950 to a family of grocers belonging to the backward Ghanchi-Teli (oil-presser) community, in Vadnagar in Mehsana district of what was then Bombay Presidency (present-day Gujarat), India. He was the third of six children born to Damodardas Mulchand Modi and his wife, Heeraben. He helped his father sell tea at Vadnagar railway station when a child and as a teenager he ran a tea stall with his brother near a bus terminus. He completed his schooling in Vadnagar, where a teacher described him as being an average student, but a keen debater who had an interest in theatre.That interest has influenced how he now projects himself in politics

To attract foreign investment in Gujarat during his time as chief minister, Modi made visits to countries such as China, Singapore and Japan. He also visited China in November 2006 to study the Special Economic Zones that were about to be implemented in Gujarat

Remember When Modi was busy being vilified by western Media as being an Hindu extremist( which he is not) . CHina was the only country to give him a red carpet welcome . And also remember China has made huge investments in his State of Gujarat . OUtcome of this election means that Chinese and Japanese investment will given a boost in India .

He is also known to be liked by Putin and has a look east policy ...

edit on 15-5-2014 by maddy21 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-5-2014 by maddy21 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: maddy21

I now see the context for this article and thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It does have a famaliar ring to it - little Austian painter Nationalist... hmm .... I don't know enough to judge.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

I now see the context for this article and thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It does have a famaliar ring to it - little Austian painter Nationalist... hmm .... I don't know enough to judge.

I don't care even if he becomes HItler(without the whole jews thing) .. All we want is roads Jobs and Development . If it takes Hitler , Mussolini or pol pot to do it SO be it .... People here are tired as hell with all the religious divide and blatant communal ism which is spread by most parties .

Besides , if you know India well you would realize that its the Fascists who are loosing the election . A family Dynasty party who has ruled India for 60 years by controlling Media and education . And Kept India Deliberately poor to retain its votes ...
edit on 16-5-2014 by maddy21 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   
History has been created in India in its Entire hisotry with one single party under Modi getting single most Majority .. BRILLIANT

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   

I do know of the 'family dyansty' but wouldn't call that fascism by any definition. I do not know India well but really think that 'nationalism' is a workable answer to any countries problems in the modern world. I wanted to add to the discussion not antagonize.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

I do know of the 'family dyansty' but wouldn't call that fascism by any definition. I do not know India well but really think that 'nationalism' is a workable answer to any countries problems in the modern world. I wanted to add to the discussion not antagonize.

We are just tired as hell of this govt. Currpt as hell , stolen from the public, kept them deliberatly poor . Emotions are high as we have finally Decimated them in the elections . Imagine how you would feel if Ron paul had won ... Same feeling here ..

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: maddy21

We are just tired as hell of this govt. Currpt as hell , stolen from the public, kept them deliberatly poor . Emotions are high as we have finally Decimated them in the elections . Imagine how you would feel if Ron paul had won ... Same feeling here ..

I hope you're right . . . instead of waking up too soon

to discover that

the globalist oligarchy has commandeered, co-opted, controlled . . . all sides of the political coin . . . even now.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Certainly China would prefer to conquer India by economics and subterfuge vs a war.

I just have a hard time believing that the nice sounding bloke arose on his own without any globalist choosing, training, facilitating and controlling.

India is too big and important a country to go along without their heavy handed control at the top.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
Certainly China would prefer to conquer India by economics and subterfuge vs a war.

I just have a hard time believing that the nice sounding bloke arose on his own without any globalist choosing, training, facilitating and controlling.

India is too big and important a country to go along without their heavy handed control at the top.

He was a part of the RSS which is a Hindu Organization and from what i know the Globalists have been trying their best to Ban this organization . He represents everything which is Anti globalist ..Employment, Unity between riligions and especially his main idea of having a smaller government .

Difference between him and Obama is that he has shown his administrative capabilities in his State for last 12 years or so

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Glad he is showing anti-globalist aspects in his priorities.

Getting the religions together, however, is very globalist.

Time will tell. They are not above using and manipulating even someone who opposes them on many points . . . if it moves one of their key issues 'forward.'

Thx for your kind reply.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

Getting the religions together, however, is very globalist.

Globalists want to divide people among religious lines, make them fight each other .Religious people enjoying their religion and yet living in peace is something they dread . Globalists want to destroy Religion

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   

I think that depends on whether we are talking about short term or long term goals.

Certainly in the short term, they seem to be setting Islam up to shred Christianity and all other religions . . . after which they'll either morph Islam into a MORE OVERT satan worshiping religion . . . or trash it and then install the one world religion.

imho.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   

I read some more and the gentleman sounds like a US style corporatist to me. Good luck with that.

www.commondreams.org...

new topics

top topics

join