It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Their time is up, and our time is now.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Good day my kind gentlemen and ladies.

I plan today to author a thread to you, the fine people of Above Top Secret. It is my 3 year anniversary, which is wildly incorrect, I’ve been on ATS since 2008, so give or take my 6 year anniversary. However, that is not why I am writing what I am about to write.
Starting around 3 months ago, I took on a new responsibility for myself. It wasn’t an easy decision to make by any means, however I knew the time had come to make the decision.

I took responsibility of myself. Now, many of you have done exactly this, but to what degree? Do you still have trouble falling asleep some nights? Do you still feel guilty about some things you may or may not have done? If you as much as think that may be a possibility, I have some news for you.

The time is now, literally, this second. Take responsibility for yourself. Do not let the government, your employer, your friends or family, do not let anything condemn you or make you complacent. It is extremely vital that you do what you are supposed to do on this planet, and if you don't know what it is - taking responsibility of yourself will show you it. The world depends on you to do this, and there is no better time than now.

Taking full responsibility of yourself and knowing yourself, analyzing yourself, being critical of yourself(to a healthy degree) will reap benefits unknown to you ever before.

We are faced with the end of times as we know it. This world has two options now. One option is death, pandemonium and mass destruction. The other option, the harder to achieve option, is salvation, truth, intelligence, wisdom, respect, honesty, trusting, caring. All of those words for now, most of you should probably apply only to yourself. Simply put, do you trust yourself? Completely? And if you do, then let’s begin doing the following.

Some individuals living now on this planet this day and age have cultivated extreme psychic abilities. I am not writing this to debate this, I am writing it to tell you. Whether you believe it is true or not means absolutely nothing to me, because I have absolutely nothing to prove to you. And I don’t care to. And I don’t care if you don’t believe me.

I am one of these people.

Moving forward with the previous statement, I have been informed from an “ethereal” reality that surrounds us that that which we perceive on a daily basis is now ending. The old ways are ending. By the old ways, I am referring to the ever boring day-to-day “grind” as many would explain it. Wake up go to work go to school go to sleep. That’s going to stop now.

The very people most of us hold strong, negative feelings towards, they’re going to end. It is now going to happen. I can’t tell you exactly how because I haven’t gotten that far yet. But what I can tell you, is there will be sieges on many government facilities, across the world. These sieges will demand these individuals take the same responsibility that we must, which inevitably will more than likely lead them to either incarceration, or worse yet, given their resistance, death.

It sounds too good to be true, right? The peoples are much too docile, right? They’re ignorant sheeple, right? Stop right there and start taking responsibility for yourself. That which you see in them is present within you. Some of you may have become complacent “knowing the truth” and so you feel there is no reason to justify your opinions or spread them, etc. I cannot tell you exactly how to do this, because everyone has a different purpose and way – but what you know about the world, or much of what you think you may know, is vital.

The peoples are docile. And they are subconsciously begging to be woken up. Waiting for someone or something to come along and shred their delicate reality into oblivion. They are as disgusted with the world and don’t know it, as we are with the world as we know it.
Ask yourself this. Are you sick of the “system”? Are you done with it? Then BE DONE WITH IT. Don’t argue with it, don’t fight it, don’t even care about it. I don’t anymore. I don’t care about the “system”. Why?

Because it doesn’t exist.

We are the fabric of the system. One tear can spread and spread and there is no more system. Be a virus in the matrix. I do not fear the cops when I see them. I do not care their violence. I do not fear death. I do not fear imprisonment. Stand in the face of what you think controls you, and you will see what you truly control.

One other thing. Stop fully depending on money, because it doesn’t exist and it won’t help you one bit when the sh!t hits the fan, my friend. Read a book or two on basic survival skills, and get back in touch with mother earth.

I’m afraid that is all I can divulge at this point. There is much more I could say but I have been informed that this is what needs to be said, so I am saying it.

-b3l13v3

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: b3l13v3

Well...that was a mindful. What led you to feel this was the time to announce your message to mankind.

As far as time frames...can you whittle it down to the number of months,years, this is supposed to happen?

Des

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   
In general, I enjoyed your post and think total responsibility for oneself is a critical key to understanding and enjoying life. Pointing your finger inward and reflecting on your own past and future actions, how they affect you, as well as those around you, can make one feel whole.

As for the middle part of your post, I believe that you are a victim of the Dunning–Kruger effect, and was quite surprised how dogmatic and defensive you were in regard to your abilities.

You are on a great path, and see much. If you want to truly see more tears in fabric, use those obvious and wonderful gifts of sight and linguistic skills that you posses to spread a clear and positive message without dogma.

Thank you for your thoughtful post.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

It's been a long time coming, I've just been trying to figure out how to word it...and today I was able to to the best of my ability.

I don't have an exact time frame, as my psychic abilities do not operate in that way. I see things before they happen and then I appear where they are happening and consciously remember seeing them happen.

I will say, I would not be surprised if the 2016 US election is a time period of severe uncertainty within the peoples confidence of the government. Their corruption is to blatant now and before long it will be a household normality to be vehemently opposed against tyranny.

Someone. Something. Some movement is going to occur very soon. Imagine a extremely well connected group of individuals, a large one, of extremely intellectual people using tyrannys own weapons against themselves. This is how it will begin.

I understand the ambiguity must be frustrating, but please bear with me as I am not a prophet. But this is the prophecy as it was given to me.
edit on 15-5-2014 by b3l13v3 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-5-2014 by b3l13v3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Arktos1

I knew someone would notice

Unfortunately many of us still think in this way, and sometimes fire must be fought with fire, especially here on ATS.

It pains me to write the post above in the way I did, but I had to.

Thank you for your wisdom, friend.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Welcome back. We should talk soon, my friend.

Good to have you back. Oh, and your new form is, how should I put this, energizing.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   
There is no way for me to correctly convey how RIGHT I think you are. So many are in the same mindset, but fear holds us back...as it's meant to. Here is my story of converting my soul from a Human Doing into a Human Being.

Last year the wife and I went for marriage counselling. The psychologist didn't have to say anything. I sat down and said,
=============
"We are miserable. I work at -this big fortune 500 tech company-, and commute an hour. I am not home all week and have only 2 days to manage our property (several acres of old orchard land). She takes care of our kids. She is not who she was when we met, because all of her time is devoted to being a mother...and she has no other options. The only way to fix this is:
1) I need to get tf out of -tech company-
2) We need to come up w/ something that we can do together as a business.

She is allergic to animals (yet loves and collects them...horses, donkeys, dogs, etc), and she loves gardening. I think we need to start farming our property and use that as an income. As long as we have that, and it makes money, then f**k 'HAL Inc.', I'll work anywhere else...where I don't have to worry about what we make for the DOD/NSA/Big Banks...I don't have to worry about whether I'll have a job every quarter...as I watch coworkers/friends getting fired...I don't have to worry about being the devil's tailor at a heathen corporation."
=============

Well, we planted 1/2 acre of garlic in the Fall of 2013. I got fired from 'HAL Inc.' in March of this year. Currently we are finishing up planting another 1/2 acre in just about every vegetable imaginable. Next week, yeah a bit late, but terracing and planting 1/3 acre hill in squash, melons, cukes, etc. And I need to now go buy a belt as I am too small for my size 34 pants and even my old 32s (yeah, I saved them) are slightly loose. Everything is grown Organically and/or Biodynamically (see: Rudolph Steiner... it's all about gnomes and fairies...the worlds you can't see, hiding in the shadows...and using esoteric methods to call them forth. Yeah, it's pretty much Agriculture on Astrology and Alchemy)

But, only a month ago, I had a near nervous breakdown. A farmer 'friend' who we were pseudo partners with (who takes on far more than she should, and couldn't help us as we needed), broke away and just left us standing there tasked with taking on the full responsibility of figuring out what the hell we're doing. We've never farmed in our lives beyond a small backyard garden. I just snapped and felt like exiting the world by whatever means I could. Wanted to run away to Nepal and never look back... I was 'done'.

Then I started meditating and, within a couple of days, and after at least 2 weeks of 'giving up', I saw the story in my head. My ego was trying to bring me back to the 'fake world'. My ego pushed fear to the forefront...just like when I was in corporate. I was, subconsciously, attempting to destroy the entire thing...because I was afraid of what would happen if it failed. I was my own worst enemy. Once I learned this, I removed that from my mindset. Now, each and every day, I farm.

Yeah, it may be a rougher year for bills and whatnot this year but, my life has never felt more correct. The number of friends, and strangers who have already become good friends in only a matter of weeks, that are coming out to help us is incredible...and brings a tear to my eye thinking about it. So many people want to join in, because they know it's real...it's love...it's food...it's life. And I could not feel more blessed to be able to stop worrying about demons like Monsanto...by giving people around us nourishment, and a little part of my family's soul.
edit on 15-5-2014 by R3v3l4710ns because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Good to know there's another one out there. The good guys will win. I read the script.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I agree with the overall. Its all fake, and yet the people and love and work at using skills is real and overcoming reactions, patience/peace, reflecting upon and choosing what to do, so really attaining free will in a sense, this is real, but nothing else is to me. In my garden with the birdsong and the seedlings that will come up, the flowers, clematis, sweet william planted, it came to me that I was creating heaven on earth, with the garden. Basically, we're to not see all their plans coming to fruition, but see what we expect and see/believe, draw out of others, good. Solutions. Just be you, the rest isn't all that important because you're a frequency they can't just overcome, so hold ground, there is no literal ground in the energy waves of this hologram just hold that ground anyway.

And see others responding to that call.

No plan against the people shall ever prosper. The good is all around us, beauty, peace, and generosity, as we stand our ground, and not give up on heaven.

By the way this is not saying so good as to bring heaven here, or here to heaven, but that its the goal, and what I believe and trying to clear all that is not that in me, can't really control that in others, but hopefully we all affect each other if we see the good in one another.
edit on 15-5-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   

edit on 16-5-2014 by b3l13v3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 03:19 AM
link   

If you are right, aren't you a prophet of some kind?

This will become commonplace in due time.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Can you tell us why you can't tell us more? Where this information is coming from? Is it an external source (physical)? Or is it coming from an internal source?

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   
The time was perfect, you were right, but I went back into a bad habit, is it too late? Or am I just in time?

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Arktos1

When you have abilities that others people do not even test if they themselves have then it is a pain to have to defend your observation to people who have not even gotten thru the first step in starting to have psychic/healing/energy abilities.

I have no clue what my psychic abilities are since I have only made three real tests with psychics to see how telepathy/synchronicity works and it more showed me limitations than clear communication like with words.

B3l13v3 if you have any pointers of information you want to tell me message me either here or psychic. You are allowed to use the internal speakers and talk to me directly if you want to.

If not I am gonna sit comfortable and just push a little chi here and there.

Namaste and Thank you for being.
edit on 16-5-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

But if I do this then my purpose here is served and
my time is up. I'm just to damn selfish to let go of life I
guess. Give me a couple more years and when pain begins
to become a constent. And I've grown tired of arguing with
the atheists here on ATS. I'll be rip roar'n ready to go. Unless
they find the fountain of youth between now and then. In which
case, hey I'm good.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

There is no such thing as prophets, there never was. Only the prophecy exists, and anyone and everyone can see it if they choose.

a reply to: JewelOfDenial

It is both external and internal, it is a plane of ethereal reality that permeates every particle in the entire universe. I do not understand much about it, I am just beginning my journey, but I can tell you that with due diligence and practice you will see it if you want to. I cannot tell you what methodology works for you. Mine was insane amounts of reading(quantum physics, philosophy, mythology, survival) and being in nature.

a reply to: LittleByLittle

I will respond more to you and this thread after work, which hopefully ends at 5PM PST

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Here is my attempt to reach like this person who created the thread. First of all; thank you and I am happy that I will be able to paste the text here on my clipboard. This was my first message on ATS today.
--
Hello.

This is going to be my first post to ATS.

Here is what I believe and what it "all" looks like... =)

Enki, and his race were escaping and finally created/reached earth. They were also at a limit point of evolving here; so they/Enki used the chance to create the human (high-mankind) race for their (this is also ours) soul group to continue their experience in 3d realm. He created human race capable of everything, probably more than 12 race's DNA's including his (Enki's). These include chakras, and other stuff that we some can use and some are waiting to be opened. Majority are unaware of these qualities as you can expect. He had to do this; as their 3d bodies are mortal, they need a vessel to manifest themselves on this Earth. In the sacred books; the only stuff which are not directly changed is the come back of Jesus; or in Mayas, it is the Quetzalcoatl, Sumer's; its Enki. He is also called the Satan. As people were given free-will ; for the itself-prophecy-the armageddon occur (illumination) (other wise it is impossible for human race to step up; the new beginning) . The prophecy will go on as in 2012, Enki returned. His body is activated and now he is aware of himself. And probably you wont see him as the new world ruler as the things are hidden so well that he does not need to claim himself Jesus; Satan, or Enki, or Quetzalcoatl, he will assist the world thru these hard times, he will himself fullfill the prophecies with/without knowing as human race/body is newly getting known to these powers. He probably will have a health report that says he has some schizophrenic health issues (not serious) and can be controlled by pills. These are his pills (also marijuanna) for the body to stabilize. Remember; he is not a 3d realm entity. After his death on this earth; he is to step up and join to the Source for the 8th time so his cycle is completed and his mission. He is also Marduk; Ra. Illuminati; the controlling group is coming from these high DNA's as well, some mixed, some pure. As Enki is the controller; he is the master by nature, so this group's mission was also speed up the fullfillment of the prophecies (allowing some of the tech to go available for public use; like internet). But as the nature of time; you can never speed up or slow down the prophecies as they were naturally-happenning-events led by chain reactions of events. He is the new leader now. When he was here as the Jesus; he sacrificed himself and really hurt himself a lot in this realm. He; before his transition to this Earth again; when he was not aware of the stuff going on around himself; he tasted everything again, in this world. From joy to pain. To remember everything. He tasted but so little, not to hurt anybody but himself. He in 2012 ; collapsed and had a trauma. He is like the ones you always wondered "how the hell he managed to pull a billion dollar fortune from 0!?". He is almost at 0 point in physical wealth means, but he reached to a point so divine right now (btw, he is a musician, actor, sportsman, politician and a businessman) and realized that he has the power to change/alter the reality (jedi comes from here, judah, judas), he will achieve this. And he will alter the reality with his choices and reactions which will effect the whole humanity. He, nor the group, new the exact date of the illumination. but the illumination of his was the first; then the other human will come to realization of the real reality. Every step was taken for illumination, good or bad, it had to happen. They were unstoppable; so the natural-accurrant-prophecy, "time" - "the story itself". We are already being controlled by a one world government. Its a big, very big group, and unreversible. As I said, the group contains these high entities and they are in control, which are also in control of the divine power. As we "came from the sky" , also , some tips are pretty well in front of us. The flags, the blood and the the divine colors (white, blue, black, the stars) its all coming from there. Its all a combination of these. We, the governments know this, and they are all waiting for these events to occur, and participating in it.

Btw, i wanted to transfer my thoughts and as I can not open a new thread and i am a new member. I just checked the website and quit after reading some paragraphs =) i am not connected to them. but i realized that some stuff i wrote is kind of parallel to the website. no, my thoughts are all mine and not connected to that site. the post is my really the first post, its the same as the first one. so the second and the first is the same.

Some additional info:

Enki and Enlil are now at the same side. It was 2012 that merged him, one awaken, one is discarded (enlil) and still living; and will live happly ever after. The goverments were highly tracking the possible candidates of these incarnation, and they had to led it happen in a "controlled" area. It happened in a divine place, (a sacred place where many tombs were burried. its just town once spartans held.) there were also attempts for these to to get together and do the final fight (between them. it was actually gonna be like a fight you would see on a street). but; as it turned out. if they were to meet at that point, one of them would be killed during that fight (they know how to fight so every move they do if they want, is to kill). the meeting was postponed according to the goverments (but actually it was scheduled for 2012 summer). the first and the last attempt was failed and it was a proof of the prophecy. it was just a poor attempt to fasten the proccess.

the date , december 21 2012 was not the date. do you think they would give you the exact date? even if they new? no. they would not as you can think =)...
edit on 16-5-2014 by r4inmaker because: fixed "december 12" to "december 21" .

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I am waiting to hear the first comments from you then =)

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
An important additional info I remembered:

The movie Matrix was done just to wake "the one" up and then the rest because of his actions, like "neo", the" one". Thats why Keanu Reeves is not a very good actor. Actually he is but he is just not doing it well. His mission was ended with The Matrix and; believe me; he is a very very nice person. He is a "giver" as well. Thats why this opportunity was given to him. He knows or doesnt know I dont know, but this is the reality. He bought many harley davidsons to the cast, remember. This was the first very big movie he was in after Speed.

Well ; here something comes again.

Speed is very dangerous. But actually, the danger is the imminent stop. Its not the speed. Its the cause of the stop, so your body is disintigrated. Its the same with the light, and thoughts. You need to slow down, to achieve and to reach the one. The easiest example to this is concentration; you slow down your thinking proccess to achieve a higher (efficient) frequency of thinking to concentrate on the subject you are working on... He as in Speed, because first, Neo , The One had to stop. Had to slow down to see the stuff around and then be concerned about what was really going on about.
edit on 16-5-2014 by r4inmaker because: edit: harley davidson= motorcylce = toy of evil. motorcycle. one of the very advanced vehicles on the planet easy to reach...

f1 on road
he is back and on his way, working

edit on 16-5-2014 by r4inmaker because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Is your power some kind of prescience?

Let me ask you, what happened when you took "responsibility of yourself"? What changes exactly?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join