It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon Press Conference Turns Into Heated Debate Between Top Generals From US And China

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69
a reply to: roadgravel

Who needs back doors when you have US Presidents cough, cough Clinton cough... Choke, giving away sensitive missile tech etc...

we can only hope it was exactly the type of missile we wanted them to have for whatever reason. easier to see? easy weakness to exploit? for whatever reason i just cant see Mr. bill giving away anything we really didnt want given away.

idk call me an optimist but i just have this deep down feeling that a lot of the things we all see as negative have some sort of ulterior motive. mind you i dont have blind faith in our leaders cause corruption is rampant but i definitely have this feeling that someone is at least keeping an eye on it all. like that really LAX daycare lady. all the kids are running around all crazy like screaming and biting and throwing stuff and she doesn't do anything but as soon as little barry tries to stick the paperclip in the socket she's there in a flash to save the day.

if bill really was going to give up something THAT sensitive i cant believe one of the 100's of 3 letter agencies keeping an eye on the butt zits of half the world wouldnt of piped up.

<< 1  2   >>

join