It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dave Rubin Goes #OffTheGrid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   
With the DemoCRIPS and ReBLOODlicans bracing themselves for the midterms, The Young Turks’ Dave Rubin joins the Governor to encourage Americans to get out of the gridlock imposed by the two-party system. Rubin sounds off on the Clinton-Bush monarchy, offers his election predictions for the next 50 years and reveals why Jesse’s 1987 film, The Running Man, is more relevant today than it was when first released!

In this exclusive clip, Jesse and Dave Rubin sound off on why gay rights are here to stay and the country should move on, regardless of religious conservative opposition. The Governor goes as far as asking the question…could Jesus have been gay himself? What do you think?

You can also check out the full episode with The Young Turks' Dave Rubin on Ora.tv

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Gay Jesus? I've heard it all now. Christianity's getting attacked from all sides it seems, and I'm not even a religious person and can see it! Telling people to accept it, or implying that Jesus was gay, could completely alienate your fan base, Jesse. I wouldn't touch that topic with a ten foot pink bunny. You're playing with fire.

join