It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From Spain

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Hi everybody ! The fist thing i want to do is to apolozyge for my wrong language , Im spanish, I know I will look idiot, and i ll thanks if you teach me.

I am very excited, I had read a lot of things about UFOs, the conspiracy, secrets societies and many other things and I always hear that ATS is the best web about this things. I think i wont be able to be usefull for anyone here, cause im a student i have a lot of thing to learn from you.

To describe myself, I just trust in one man: William Milton Cooper, I think he was the last hero.

edit on 15-5-2014 by imnotagree because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: imnotagree

Let me be the first welcome you.Cooper was a good man. Just Reading today that Spain is increasing traffic fines for 1k over from $400-$5000.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Hola bienvenido! No te preocupes por tu Ingles, sigue escribindo y usa un dicionário, para mi tampoco es facil

I'm recent here too, but what i learned here is that there are very interesting threads and well-grounded, and some other threads dont teach you anything. So enjoy! Hope to see u posting something good!

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Warm Welcome to ATS. Your English is just fine. No apology needed.

Here are some Welcome Cookies for you...enjoy..

Glad you decided to join. I look forward to meeting you in the forums.

Des

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Hey! Welcome. I like your name.. I was wondering if you know of any good Spanish conspiracy websites? esta divertido a intenta leer en espanol..

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy finding out new things.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   

welcome to the site

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Wow, thanks for the welcome ! Im so grateful !
I couldnt reply faster cause i needed to sleep.

13thZodiac, yes my friend in Spain everything is increasing but our salary and the job.

Thanks so much for the Cookies Destinyone, it was sweet !!

And this is for tucket: foro.redjedievolution.com... Its not great but you can find some interesting information.

Thank you again to everybody, Im sure I will stay here for a long time.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, from a "neighbour" from Portugal.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Muy buenas tardes y bienvenido ATS, cualquier problema tienes con tu Inglés. mandame un mensaje privado. Soy profesor de Inglés en Tarragona, Cataluña y te ayudare.

Good evening and welcome to ATS, whatever problem you have with your English send me a message and i'll help you out. Im and English teacher in Tarragona, Cataluña.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Welcome!

Living in Spain for a year is on my bucket list. Great Country!

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
Welcome!

Living in Spain for a year is on my bucket list. Great Country!

15 years ago, yes. Today, no.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Hola tio /TIA

Bien benido! Aqui un asturiano a tu servico. Espero que lo pases bien. Toma todo con precacion y no mui a pecho. Todos son de buen humor hasta que se encienden las passiones. Tambien hay el ocasional rollo mental pero eso entretiene tanto como Jode.
Los friquis y Los pirados abundan tambien...jeje

Bueno. Listo. Pasa lo bien y no te preocupes por el ingles. Todos te entienden de puta madre

Si necesitas algo manda un mensaje privado....(pm).

Chao bacalao.

Translation:
Hi guy /girl

welcome! here is an Asturian at your service (region in Spain) I hope you have fun. take everything with a grain of salt and with precaution. Everyone is in good humor until passions ignite. There is also the occasional mind screw but those are as entertaining as they are annoying. The freaks and crazies abound as well. Ha HA.

well. Ok. Have fun and dont worry about the English. Everyone understands you very well.

If you need anything just send a private message.

Bye codfish....lol (makes sense in spanish I swear)
edit on 5 16 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

edit on 5 16 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

I lived in Rota, Spain from ages 5 to 8.

I have a bunch of awesome memories from that time, and what a beautiful place it was too.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Very nice introduction, Imnotagree from Spain !!

Montreal here, saying Hello and Welcome to ATS !

Your english is fine. Have fun & enjoy !!!

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS from your neighbor in Portugal.

enjoy the site.

snoopyuk

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Hi neighbors ArMap and snoopyuk ! Thanks for the praise to my country from "amazing" and GoshredAK, and i tell you I am from Cádiz, so i can understand what you talking about

Thank you very much for your offer andy, I relied you by pm.

Thank you SonoftheSun, I wish I could travel to your country and see that beautiful forests.

Me sorprende ver que hay otro español por aquí ! Gracias por la advertencia xD,ya estuve leyendo muchas cosas por aquí antes de registrarme, así que creo que sé a lo que te refieres. Por cierto, soy un tio lol.

Translation:

I am amazed to see another spanish guy here ! Thanks for warning , I was reading a lot thing here before create an account, so I guess i know what you are talkin about. By the way Im a guy lol.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Greetings earthling!! Welcome to ATS!

Look forward to seeing you around

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Welcome dear,I hope you like it here,and don't worry about your English,it's great!

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Hello imnotagree!

You'll find around 100 forums here, covering everything from Ancient Civilizations to Breaking News to Political Events and much more. All are welcome and everyone can contribute equally, so please come right in and make yourself at home!

For now, you are only able to post to existing threads or, if you need help, send private messages to Staff as well as the Complaint and Suggestion form. Once you've contributed some posts to threads around the site, you'll be able to make your own threads for others to enjoy.

There are also a few threads you'll want to look over as soon as you get the chance. They are important and helpful too!

Terms and Conditions / Reaffirming ATS Policies

Using the Features of ATS / Avatar Upload Instructions

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First.

Frequently Asked Questions Of All Kinds!

More tips, tricks and help can be found in the Freshmen's Forum or Board Business & Questions forum.

Remember, Above All, Have Fun!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join