It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Months Since Legalizing Marijuana, Here's What Colorado Looks Like

page: 24
<< 21  22  23   >>

join
share:
(post by yeahsurexxx removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: ausername
a reply to: GoShredAK

Open minds to what?

Don't answer, just think on it a while.

Actually that is one of the reasons Ronald Reagan used as to why MJ should be kept illegal. He said it caused young people to sit around read books and discuss what was going on in the world. A person expanding their mind shouldn't be feared.

It could be argued that it can make young people more susceptible to coercion, maniputation and subversion.

But I'm sure that argument is pointless here.

(post by AutumnWitch657 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
All of the smokers I know are over 45 most over 50 some over 60 .
This is not to target the young. Accepted use in the general public started in the seventies.
Many people who started then if they are not subjected to wiz quizes still prefer smoke to drink. e reply to: ausername

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: yeahsurexxx

what is CB?

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

The only people who should get help is people who can not help themselves. If you are of able body and mind and refuse to work then you should reap what you sow.

People are waking up faster then ever to the lies and agendas of the PTB. To be honest unless the fix this economy and fix it fast they will have problems in a big way in the next few years.

I have said it before anyone making under 14 dollars and hour is screwed. You will not be able to afford to live because of inflation. It is coming people and when it does it will shake the very foundation of this once great country even more then the revolution did.
edit on 20-5-2014 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-5-2014 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoledgeispower

originally posted by: openminded2011
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Your post gives me a great idea. I want to move to Colorado, and go into the chocolate chip cookie business. I could be the Steve Jobs of cookies within 5 years.

Not sure about how accurate that Cheech & Chong video is but on Sensible BC facebook page, you can find articles that talk about the history of cannabis. It is in a 12 part installment but it is a good read.

Cannabis has been a medicine for the last 3,000yrs and only illegal the last 100yrs. The only reason it is illegal is not because of the THC aspect but because of HEMP. Hemp is a million times better than cotton & trees but the cotton industry & forest industry wasn't about to give up all that cash. Then the lies started in & cannabis was made illegal.

My Mom educated my sisters & I about drugs. I am the only one who didn't use drugs in high school but now I use cannabis medically for my undiagnosed illness(es). It makes such a world of a difference, as I stated in one of my earlier posts) When I was healthy enough to keep working, my co-workers were shocked when they discovered I was high at work. I was functioning just like I do when I'm not high. I was operating the cash register & had energy to burn. I told them that the brain can learn to function when you are high & do most tasks to the same degree as when you are not high.

My main argument is this:
How can cannabis be illegal when you can NOT over dose from it & it does no harm to your body yet Alcohol & cigarettes, which is very harmful, is legal. How is that logical? It isn't plain and simple.

There is one other thing it is good for, its a considerably better biofuel than corn. I have heard that if it was cultivated on a portion of unused lands in this country it could provide a huge amount of ethanol. Not to mention locking up carbon it absorbs from the atmosphere. There is always a REASON relatively benign things are illegal.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Weed is a gateway drug. Most weed smokers also smoke hash, hash oils

This ignorant malarky right here; clearly somebody doesn't know that hash and hash oil is created from using plant alchemy with weed/cannabis.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I was expecting to open this thread and see something like this:

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

top topics

<< 21  22  23   >>

join