It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Titanic didnt sink, its sister the Olympic did!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Not trying to be off topic but...a huge ship owned by JP Morgan, carrying many wealthy individuals who opposed the Federal Reserve, sinks. I don't think ol' JP shed any tears for that.

The whole story is rather odd with lots of mysterious contradictions. Wierd coincidences at the very least.

Who stood to benefit from switching ships or sinking it? Or rather was there money to be made or lost in switching/sinking the Titanic/Olympia. (Fed Reserve? British government?)

I'm not really sure. But it is an interesting event that has been told and retold and made into crappy movies so many times people may never know. I imagine it was much easier to lie about what happened and why back then also. Media today does it all the time but at least there is a % that will call them on their bullsh*t (lookin' at you ATS)

But I think "insurance fraud" is thinking too small here. Like thinking the World Trade Centers were demolitioned just for insurance $$$.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
so lets get the data and see who benefitted from the insurance and follow the money up to today including any investments that money was used for and lets take it all back,hopefully it has quadrupled its volume through good investing by the criminals involved.

Where is the Global Humanitarian Taskforce we need to clean this garbage up?

There are no statutes of Limitations on Crimes Against Humanity and hoarding money by criminal means is one of these crimes.All of the money stolen AND its spawned influence must be repatriated to Humanity and removed from the people who have bennefitted from it,the sons must pay for the sins of the fathers when we are dealing with Crimes against Humanity.

One by one the Filthy Few who have committed crimes against Humanity will be outed and their legacys erased from history,their names tarnished and their Families held accountable fiscally for their crimes.

The Twin Towers Insurance scam is another one that needs to be remedied.Odds are the same money that was stolen by the people who lied about the titanic was flipped over many times and ended up being a part of the Twin Towers scam.

We see these things but do nothing,sooner or later things will reach a boiling point,and we already know that the conspirators have no place to hide,if we all wait to long they will disable the internet and drop us all into the dark ages for a couple of hundred years.There is no time to waste,when we see this proof we need to demand punative actions,for every time we do not do so Humanity takes one more step closer to utter destruction world war and suffering that this Filthy Few believe they can weather comfortably.

For as long as we all accept this Humanity will suffer.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all
Agree with everything you said, except this bit

"we already know that the conspirators have no place to hide"

When we consider how unconcerned they are about things like Fukushima, we have to wonder if they already live off planet!

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
We're happy to invade countries to make money, sinking a ship wouldn't get a blink of guilt from greed ridden people.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

Fukishima is only a threat to you if the radiation is a threat,if you have the technology to counter this then you do not care,my guess would be that they are here and simply 7-8 hundred years old with technology to counter things like ageing ,radiation and diseases.There are bigger threats than 5 Fukishimas we face as a Species right now.

Yes there have always been off-Planet Humans out there,people overthink it all,being in Space is no different than being under water,and we have Subs that can operate for many many many years without assistance now,believing that we could not be operating in space like we already do underwater is simply not realistic.

Before we had craft like Submarines operating underwater like we do now would have been considered pure madness,now remember that an Anti-grvitic craft on Earth is simply a Craft like a car,and a Deep Space craft is simply like a Bus,absolutely as much of a Craft as a Submarine is.

I would suggest that you question anyone who questions the viability or reality that we ALREADY fully operate in and have permanently habituated space,be it on the moon or elsewhere.It is no more difficult than operating underwater and we already do that successfully,absolutely no reason to think we couldnt or wouldnt do the same thing in space.

Just think about the word UFO,object? Why not unidentified flying Craft?If we say craft it is absolutely believable and we want to know what kind of craft it is and who made it,right?If it is an object then we have no starting point now do we?

Anyone who thinks we have hundreds of thousands of pictures,videos and radar signatures of "objects" is nuts,and has drank the Purple Kool-Aid.

We have a tremendous volume of tangible data,it is undeniable.

I mean consider it for a moment,who in their right mind would NOT say the things we see are craft? On what basis would anyone claim they were not in fact Craft exactly as we define the word?It is unthinkable to not define these Craft as exactly what they are.

It is really simple,who do you trust yourself or someone else?

I just watched a video showing me pictures of 14 portholes turn into 17 at a critical time in a criminal dynamic,that was not natural at all,and as we all know the path of greatest resistance is always contrived if chosen by a healthy human mind.

JP Moragn cancelled and so did all his cronys,the case is closed,it was a fraud,just how much evidence do we really need?

None,we all have enough,so lets ask ourselves why we dont simply see this solved ASAP.

I will tell you why,the same reasons we all see police brutality Videos all over the internet,but we NEVER see videos showing a Task force tracking down and arresting these dirty cops,we see all other kinds of crime pursued via Cyber-space but we NEVER see these bad Cops arrested and the Videos posted.The Powers That Be laugh in our faces all the time,and they rely on the due processes of the laws they bought and paid for many years ago to get their job done.

So who do we ask to have charged with a criminal offense for NOT tracking down these bad Cops immediatly,why does even one walk away for even a day without an investigation being initiated?

Who do we hold accountable when the Titanic fraud is not properly investigated and resolved?

No one because we cannot hold Politicians and Civic leaders accountable and we cannot hold their employees accountable either.They can hold us accountable if we do not have enough money to fight them in their courts,and they have set the price of that beyond the Average Humans ability intentionally so we cannot use the courts to control them.

My question to you VoidHawk is just where do you think TPTB found these huge cojones that they seem to have and why are they so comfortable laughing in our faces,EVEN when they must be aware we are all closing the loop around them?

The word EndGame comes to mind for me,how about you?

Fukishima is the final warning to us all.You are absolutely right,they are not concerned.

You would not believe it if you knew why.

I might suggest reviewing the Bible and seeing if you can find a paralell dynamic in which TPTB abandoned their normal ways,a time where they saw a reason to abandon their mindsets completely,look for a dynamic where they may have found themselves knocking on someones door begging to be let on.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Props for a new conspiracy theory I haven't heard before.

Quite interesting. I will have to check the video out tomorrow.

Thanks for sharing this!

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

I will tell you why they do not care about anyone closing the loop on them.

They are COUNTING on it happening.

Waiting for millions of years for all preparations to be completed.

The human, in a position to advance beyond any of them, and to unlock gates which they do not even know exist.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Argyll
a reply to: borntowatch

You say they lost, but they got insurance. they got a pay out when originally they stood to gain nothing at all. A loss yes, but not a TOTAL loss

It would have been a total loss....and a pointless one.....the insurance company was the parent company of White Star Line

How about evidence to suggest otherwise, rather than just saying so

I've provided it.....you just chose not to read it.

Well my sources stated it was a consortium of insurance companys who insured the ship, not just one on its own

That is the evidence I was looking for, not a statement saying it was the owners of the WS lines

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 05:51 AM
link   
you know i remember the other thread and from memory it was pretty extensive and caused a lot of debate, so I checked it out, and it didn't look the same, then scrolling through the comments all 8 pages of them, I noticed quotes showing pieces missing from the op, the "MP" pic a rendered pic, more information that had been quoted. so to say the guy did a half assed job would be unfair,It had 87 flags and well as any body here on ATS knows you don't get 80+flags for an incoherent paragraph and some clips.
The thread appears to have been altered with photos taken down and some text missing, it appears the guy got canned at some stage maybe this effects old threads.
anyway nice job.
The Titanic was the Olympic
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 18-5-2014 by PLAYERONE01 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   

No. This is not a new theory and it's been thorough debunked before. For one thing the number on one of the screws on the wreck is from the Titanic. And your mention of the Norwegian sealer is 100% wrong. This has been looked at before. The sealer was the Sampson and it was nowhere near the Titanic when it sank.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: PLAYERONE01Check your messages.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
No. This is not a new theory and it's been thorough debunked before.
Saying "its been debunked" offers nothing. I could just as easily say your post has been debunked!

For one thing the number on one of the screws on the wreck is from the Titanic.
You are quite clearly another poster who comments without looking at whats presented. WATCH THE VIDEO! It explains quite clearly why the sunken Olympic has the Titanics propeller!

And your mention of the Norwegian sealer is 100% wrong. This has been looked at before. The sealer was the Sampson and it was nowhere near the Titanic when it sank.
I think you ought to read what you just wrote!!!

Please go away and watch the video, then come back and comment.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   

But it has been debunked. This isn't a new theory, a man called Robin Gardiner came up with it in 1998. The two ships were NOT identical, there were some subtle differences between them. The forrard section of the A-Deck promenade was open on the Olympic but enclosed on the Titanic, the number of portholes on C-Deck was different as was the spacing of the windows on B-Deck. Beveridge and Hall demolished Gardiner's theory in their book: 'Olympic and Titanic: The Truth Behind the Conspiracy'.
As for the Samson, well this was debunked decades ago. If you read The Ship That Stood Still you can see that a search of the port records for the Samson shows that she was in port in Iceland when Titanic sank. Besides the Samson story is pure silliness - the captain came up with his story after his ship had been involved in illegal sealing off Cape Hatturas. It's a long way from there to where the Titanic sank and there are no seals in the area.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Oh it it's the Californian, not the California.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk

For one thing the number on one of the screws on the wreck is from the Titanic.
You are quite clearly another poster who comments without looking at whats presented. WATCH THE VIDEO! It explains quite clearly why the sunken Olympic has the Titanics propeller!

He doesn't explain it all. He just says they were switched when in they were both in drydock. How about the fact they had a different propeller pitch and would have caused extreme vibration, if it worked at all?

Techical analysis of propeller pitch between Titanic and Olympic

You also haven't explained why all the artifacts recovered from the wreck, like wrenches, sinks, rivets all have the 401 contract number. No other contract number (i.e. 400) has been recovered.

You never responded to those posts asking why they even did it, since they would have lost money with their "insurance scam".

Before you say "Watch the video", I have and I have to say it's one of my favorite parts. Starting around 47:30 is when he says Lloyd's paid out $12,500,000. Well guess what, Lloyd's actually keeps records of these things and they say:

Cover was for 12 months on hull and machinery, valued at £1 million for each ship.

So the coverage was for $1,681,803 USD in 1912. If the ships cost $7,500,000, Llyod's certainly didn't cover the full cost, let alone write a check for $12.5 million. The coverage was so low because the ships were considered "unsinkable"

Lloyd's and the Titanic webpage

Lloyd's and the Titanic PDF with original receipts

I like the look on his face.

To me Gardiner's book and this video are a cynical attempt to cash in on a tragedy. This is the real scam.

edit on 18-5-2014 by ionwind because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
"Different pitch" propellor causing "extreme vibration", uhrm.........no.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
What? You said olympic was 400 and titanic was 401 and then say the prop showed 401. Where's the discrepancy? 401 hull on the titanic and 401 on the prop bear each other out. And your post got stars showing poor reading comprehension of those who starred you.

r reply to: ionwind

The irony of this post is rather delicious. It's always tempting fate to start accusing other people of showing "poor reading comprehension"
The people who gave stars for the post were displaying good reading comprehension by understanding that the post was trying to disprove the theory.

As for the value of the insurance claim - well, it's been noted that there was a 2.5million difference between the cost of the ship and the insurance value... but how much would the repairs have cost?

If a switch had occurred and they had successfully claimed the insurance payout, then the company could potentially have ended up with (i) one ship in good condition (the Titanic now rebranded as the Olympic) and (ii) a brand new ship, all for the cost of 2.5million.

Think of it this way - if your car was nearly totalled in a crash and you had the choice between having it extensively repaired (with all the risks and impact on value that goes with it) or paying an extra few hundred to get a completely brand new model, which would you do?

How viable this is with the Titanic/Olympic rather depends on how much the repairs would have cost.

Having said that, I do not believe the ships were switched. There just doesn't seem to be any, or any sufficient, evidence to support it, while there is lots of evidence to rule it out. I completely believe that the people involved would be willing to do it if they thought they could get away with it, but I do not think it happened in this instance.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ionwind

Excellent link on the Titanic propeller analysis!!! I learned a whole lot about the subject of propellers. Things I never considered before. Now when I look at a ship and it's propeller configuration I have a lot more to think about.

Like you, I fully believe that the titanic is the ship Dr. Ballard discovered. Like I said there are parts of the ship that couldn't be retrofitted to fool anyone educated about the Olympic class of boats to believe the Olympic was actually purposefully sunk for an insurance scam, while the titanic masquerading as the Olympic went on to serve for many years.

Dr. Ballard. Above all others probably would have figured that out on his first dive to the ship if not before by looking at the photos from the previous expedition where they photographed the wreck with a towed sled.

Dr. Ballard has nothing to gain by helping harland and wolf cover up a then 75 year old mystery.

Dr. Ballard when discovering the titanic was actually working for the navy photographing the wreck of the USS Threasher nuclear submarine that had sunk real close by. He found the wreck for the navy and had some time left over so he asked the navy permission to use that last two weeks to look for the titanic which he suspected was near by. The rest was history. Why would he decide to cover up for Harland and wolf for absolutely NO REASON.

Dr. Ballard seems convinced thats the titanic. He's probably studied first hand more ship wrecks in the history of man. Im guessing he's right. That and the fact that you as an amature hobbiest can study photographs of the wreck and know for certain in a matter of minutes of really basic research that Yep thats the titanic down there. Like I said there are parts of the ship you cant retrofit to make the olympic look like the titanic and vise versa.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Psynic

"Different pitch" propellor causing "extreme vibration", uhrm.........no.

Google "propeller induced vibration"

Propeller Induced Vibration
Propeller induced vibration can be caused by inaccuracies in pitch, camber and section shape. Prop Scan allows us to see and remove these inaccuracies. This results in a smoother, more efficient and often faster propeller. Bring in your propellers for a free examination, we will need information from your vessel performance form.

Link

The link in my last post shows that Olympic and Titanic had different propeller pitches.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvillerBob

As for the value of the insurance claim - well, it's been noted that there was a 2.5million difference between the cost of the ship and the insurance value... but how much would the repairs have cost?

How viable this is with the Titanic/Olympic rather depends on how much the repairs would have cost.

According to this analysis, the Olympic's damage did not exceed $125,000.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join