It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bundy Family and Legal Dream Team To Sue FEDs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
...for zero money (to save taxpayers), but every single stolen Constitutional Right be returned to all Americans...ASAP!!!
The secondary part is returning States Rights as preemptive in all land dealings as historical precedence.

A summary of the 30 minute video in not appropriate in the case because it spoils the surprises within.
Direct YT link

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Granite

Awesome! Its about damn time that we put our government in its place.

P.S. The zero dollar amount should throw off all the bundy haters.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
thats all well & good for him , but what about others that dont have the resources too hire a "Dream Team" & the only time taxpayers pay for anyones "Dream Team" is when it is a capital offense & the verdict is a forgone conclusion... it seems that likelihood winning a verdict in ones favor is proportional to the amount of attorneys pockets that can be lined...
edit on 15-5-2014 by Misinformation because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: andr3w68

Awesome! Its about damn time that we put our government in its place.

P.S. The zero dollar amount should throw off all the bundy haters.

Precisely...

The FBI said this week they are starting a formal investigation into Bundy family supporters, including Militias...they have meet their match in Cliven Bundy and family.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Misinformation
thats all well & good for him , but what about others that dont have the resources too hire a "Dream Team" & the only time taxpayers pay for anyones "Dream Team" is when it is a capital offense & the verdict is a forgone conclusion... it seems that likelihood winning a verdict in ones favor is proportional to the amount of attorneys pockets that can be lined...

It's about the American People...is Bundy family point being driven home now.

It's all pro bono (free) by every lawyer is the presumption going-in. When the lawyers disclose their identity, we know. Larry Klayman (founder of Judicial Watch) is probably one.
Lawyers see this as a major historical event in our current events and all have enormous pride of serving this case.
edit on 15-5-2014 by Granite because: sp

edit on 15-5-2014 by Granite because: sp

edit on 15-5-2014 by Granite because: got it this time

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   

A few considerations:

I have heard that BLM is not a legal agency of the federal government (definition of federal government to be left open at this time). It appears that any standing it may have derive from individual "charters" with states that must be renewed every two years. I'm no expert, but this seems to be the case when one does web searches regarding their charter. Their stationery may list them below Department of Interior, but a cursory examination of multiple reorganizations indicate that the BLM in fact may have lost legal standing as a federal agency due to mistake or omission - thus the need for all the temporary charters.

The transition that most caught my eye was the merger of the western office (originally intended for grasslands manament, including the administration of grazing leases) with the eastern office, which left a bunch of greenhorn yankees in charge of managing grazing rights agreements that had been in place for generations, with no understanding of the history, conditions, or culture they were dealing with. This constitutes a failure point, and where there is one failure point, there is likely to be others, so that's where I would look first to see if BLM has legally lost jurisdiction over the western lands.

IF BLM does not have official federal standing, it would seem to follow that it likewise does not have a right to be classified as a LEO, and that its agents are not legally allowed to use firearms or paramilitary tactics. I likewise question the legal definition of LEO in the context of an administrative agency. Where does BLM derive the LEO status, and is it legislated or fiat? For example, the FDA is another agency that appears to be entirely administrative in purpose, yet has recently militarized, primarily against sellers of raw milk, it seems. If this LEO status is, as I suspect it is, illegitimately applied, what legal exposures does that constitute for the individual employees who dress in paramilitary gear and threaten (or use) force?

Just some things I'm left wondering about. The Bundy attorneys do indeed have a real playground of documents and precedents to examine, and I hope they do it well.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   

The secondary part is returning States Rights as preemptive in all land dealings as historical precedence.

It not the secondary part ,,its what the whole case boils down too,,,Land Use Rights ,,who has the say over that land & whether Bundy should have to pay or not to use the land & who he should pay.. if he wins anything , im sure any verdict reached will be very narrow in scope and only effect grazing rights , and will not allow the general public any change in the use of public lands.

so unless your one of the lucky few that are grandfathered in, it wont effect you other than the price of beef, but if it quality beef then it usually gets shipped to highpriced foreign markets anyhow.

as far as any other constitutional rights , i doubt they will even be addressed other than to seek damages for illegal confiscation of his cattle, if he wins.

he definitely has a case though..but without the "Dreamteam" he wouldnt have a chance...
edit on 15-5-2014 by Misinformation because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   

He can also demand his allegations against the BLM be heard by grand jury. If he requests it, from an attorney.

Title 18 USC 3332

www.law.cornell.edu...

new topics

join