posted on May, 16 2014 @ 08:34 PM
I used most of what TheNewRevolution posted from projectvxn.
Any feedback / suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Should I drop some of the grievances? Re-word some? How are the other paragraphs?
Here it is:
We the People are the rightful masters of the United States of America --not to overthrow the United States of America-- but to overthrow those who
pervert the United States of America.
When in the Course of human events, corruption, wickedness, and / or greed plague a Land, defile the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God, and
contravene the existential nature of goodness, then humankind should return to Humanism, Hedonism, and Harmony.
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that All are created equal with the unalienable Rights of Life, Liberty, and Happiness.
The United States Government is no longer of the People, by the People, for the People, but rather, the People of the Government, by the Corporations,
for the Aristocracy.
The United States of America has refused his Assent to Our Constitution and Declaration of Independence, the most wholesome and necessary for the
public good. To prove this, let the Facts show:
1. The suspension of the Writ Habeas Corpus: Thus allowing that citizen and non-citizen alike be imprisoned indefinitely without charge or trial,
without the benefit of counsel, without benefit of examining evidence, and be subject to punishments cruel and unusual.
2. Entangling the Nation in foreign conflicts, and engaging in military action without declaration of war: By committing the Armed Forces of the
United States, and the National Guard of the Several States to war without legal recourse, without evidence of clear and imminent threat, without
clear strategy, and without the means of finance.
3. The Creation of the Department of Homeland Security and the Expansion of Power of the National Security Agency: The creation of institutions of
espionage for the purpose of spying on the American people without Due Process of the Law.
4. The Federal Reserve System: The creation of a central banking institution that has resulted in these United States being cast into the abyss of
unsustainable and unpayable debt.
5. Members of Congress and other Federal Officials have called for, and taken steps to form programs of involuntary servitude.
6. The United States of America has used the Interstate commerce clause of the United States Constitution to restrict the regular flow of goods and
services through regulation intended to single out smaller competition. Under this very modus operandi the United States of America has also ceded
National sovereignty to multinational-corporate interests including the international banking and energy industries.
7. The members of the Aristocracy have engaged in the pilfering of public funds for corporate welfare programs opposed by the majority of the
8. Members of the Aristocracy have manipulated the vote of the people in regional and national elections to influence the outcome.
9. The United States of America has infringed, and continues to infringe on the Right of the People to keep and Bear Arms in attempts to disarm and
subjugate the people.
10. The United States of America and Corporate America have engaged in a military propaganda campaign against the People of these United States in
order to garner moral support for an illegal, undeclared war, by the insertion of Pentagon political operatives in nearly all media organizations.
11. The Aristocracy and the United States of America have targeted political dissidents and publicly declared them terrorists for political
12. The United States of America, Corporate America, and the Aristocracy have engaged in fraud by manipulating economic data, accounting data, and
statistical data to misinform the public as to the true nature of the Nations finances. Members have taken bribes in the form of campaign
contributions by private interests in order to influence public policy.
13. The United States of America and Corporate America have established a Tax Code System so pervasive and large that it has become, in practice,
taxation without representation. Today it threatens to reduce the Nation to poverty.
14. The United States of America and Corporate America have by legislation subjected the American people to unreasonable searches and seizures and
gross violations of privacy that the Constitution would never tolerate in turn.
15. The United States of America has created a Constitution Free zone extending 100 miles inland from all borders in an effort to subvert the
Constitution as the Supreme Law of the land in nearly 2/3 of the Nation.
16. The United States of America has refused to uphold the Declaration of Independence, leaving billions unequal worldwide, dispossessing them of
their Life, Liberty, and Happiness.
17. The United States of America, once empowered by its self-approved legislature, allows for no alteration nor indeed questioning of method by any
Citizen of the Nation without them being branded as extremists or terrorist and exposing themselves to unnecessary oppression and character
18. The United States of America, by deciding how to interpret and reinterpret the original Constitution and legislature, has voided its contract with
the Citizens it serves and can no longer be trusted to fulfill the Oaths of Office taken to ensure the Liberty of the People and the servitude of the
Government, Corporate America, and the Aristocracy.
And for the support of this Declaration and the original Declaration and the Constitution, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine
Providence, we mutually pledge to each other Our Lives, Our Fortunes, and Our Sacred Honor, for Life, Liberty, and Happiness for All.