It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Technology to Move Objects With the Mind Has Been Created by Mexican Researcher!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

well my experiences were a little less profound and obvious. i noticed growing up that this happened to me quite often and came up with a theory and then reading your story is like the missing puzzle piece. my theory is that everyone has potentials for interacting with molecules based on the idea that molecules and thoughts are both electromagnetic and i think most of the time ita on accident in our society. for example bob throws his keys on the couch and later finds them hanging up. did bob create a wormhole just as he was throwing his keys and did he subconciously create a time and place for his keys to go such as a key holder. also if you make a paper pyramid put it on a needle and place a bowl over it you can spin the paper it took me about 16 hours of concentration to spin it for a few minutes. definately worth it
when spinning it i found that it spins the opposite way you focus on proving our eyes arent what we think
edit on 5-6-2014 by revoltsquad806 because: added more cool ideas

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: revoltsquad806

That's an interesting experiment.
I am going to have to try that myself.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: revoltsquad806

Thank you for answering my question.

That certainly is an interesting experiment. I'll do that someday, if I ever get time to breathe.

Thanks!

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Mindless1980

here are some tips that helped me

1. try diffrent materials besides paper and diffrent sizes.

2. hold the "umbrella" in your hand and feel yourself attaching to it

3. if you still cant then i would recomend lightly cheating. remove the bowl and make sure there is no air currents in the room and get your hands really close.

4. if you still cant do it with the bowl removed and your fingertips millimeters away then try lightly flicking it and trick yourself into thinking you actually are.

5. when concentrating it comes natural . it seems like your going crosseyed but thats actually your third eye. i can tell im in this mode if i cam stare at something so long everything else is blurry.

remember it takes alot of energy to move objects but very little energy to change reality

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

www.abovetopsecret.com...

great links about montauk

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join