It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sam attempted to reach for the box of medicine when...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   

After educating herself on natural remedies, Yvonne transformed her lifestyle into one that consisted of consuming an all-natural diet and essential oils to help heal her body. Amazingly, she has far outlasted her predicted six month death sentence and also shocked her doctor with the results. Although Yvonne’s condition steadily progressed, she ran into more trouble when the cancer reappeared. It was at this point that she turned to Camelot for help. Camelot offered a solution injection of DMSO, Laetrile and Vitamin C to help combat her melanoma. The injections were required to be administered for twenty days through an IV solution.

Federal agents raided the facility on the eighth day of Yvonne’s treatment, shutting it down and forcing all patients to stop their treatments immediately. The agents informed the Bass family that the B17 vitamin was not an approved treatment for cancer. Yvonne’s husband Sam attempted to reach for the box of medicine when a federal agent prevented him from doing so. The agents threatened Sam with arrest for “obstructing justice,” and told Yvonne “We are doing this to protect you.” Yvonne replied “How are you protecting me? You are taking my medicine; I will not be able to continue my treatment.” The agent responded with a phrase people use when they have no just answer, “I am just doing my job ma’am.”

Source: thelibertybeat.com...

The American Medical Association is a nearly open conspiracy against the little guy designed to crush competition... although in this case the exact conspirators are unclear. The root cause of stories like this is not corrupt politicians or crony capitalism. The root cause is the general public's belief that taking without permission is always stealing EXCEPT when the government is doing it. If the majority were to believe that taking without permission is always wrong (like some sort of principle where, by definition, random exceptions are not made), then these federal agents would be able to get away with their crimes.

Its very unfortunate that certain people love to use the motto "my body, my choice" but the last to believe it in any real way, whether its with vitamin B17 with obvious benefits or mixed benefit drugs like '___'. When people decided that it was okay to tell people they will have violence used against them for using crack coc aine, it became just fine to also use violence (in this case the threat of arrest against Sam). Its not up to you whether I think B17 is good for me. Its up to me. And the same applies to ALL current and future substances of all kinds and sorts regardless of how awful you think they are.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: wayforward

Only chemotherapy works, everyone knows that.

Fortunaly there are more than one alternative treatments to cancer. The problem is that it requires faith, motivation, balance, organization and discipline. In fact it is surprisingly easy to understand how to counter cancer, but its way harder to apply all the changes to your life style, because it requires "many" changes.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
She doesnt need the clinic though, she could buy or make very similar kind of vitamin c therapy, lipsomal, and eat apricot seeds.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
There are many ways to combat some cancers. Promoting cell death of cancer cells while increasing repair of good cells. also stopping the blood vessel growth in cancer cells works. Stripping the protective layer off of cancer so the immune system can find it works also. Most of the medicines made do this, but there are natural ways to do this also.

There are many reasons for cancer. From viruses to consuming things that stop cell death of cells that are defective. Cancer is always happening within us, everyone, but we destroy it regularly. Now trying to consume stuff to extend our life may cause us to get cancer, but not in everyone. It will work for some and not for others. The whole healthcare scam we have been following is not good. we need to learn the truth if we are to have years of quality life.

Now, some of the causes of cancer are out of our control. If we change our diet and cooking practices away from our ancestors too fast, the result is that our body does not understand the food and can't process it correctly. Making enzymes that improperly take apart what we eat can result in illness and susceptibility to cancer. I can't tell you what to eat, maybe if you go see your oldest living relative, they can help you.

We have lived with nature for thousands of years, eating foods that grew naturally. Does anyone actually think the practices they are using today actually promotes better metabolism? If your cellular memory recognizes the food, it can properly utilize it without creating the wrong chemistry. Our bodies are very capable of killing us, Our response to certain food chemistry can make us very sick. Most times our bodies cause the problem. The FDA only tests for toxins in food, not for how it effects our individual metabolism. Most problems today are from metabolic issues.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Watch the movie Dallas Buyers Club. It is based on a true story.

Stories like this prove to me that the police, the medical industry, and government agencies like the FDA have no regard for the human life. They serve the greed of their masters.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
There's a catch-22 here.

We expect the FDA to protect the public from snake-oil salesmen
selling ineffective remedies. But we still feel we have the right to
try any remedy for any illness that we choose...and we can't have
it both ways.

Until this remedy is vetted thru the system it will be considered
an invalid remedy and thus the FDA is..."just doing their job."

For myself, I prefer the libertarian approach of taking responsibility
for one's own welfare without government interference. Then any
remedy one wanted, regardless of efficacy, would be available.

But since we have to live under the rules of the society we have created
this woman's only recourse is to acquire the B-17 and DMSO and administer
it herself...

edit on 15-5-2014 by rival because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: rival

The FDA approves many toxic drugs when big pharma throws enough money their way. Vioxx is an example.

When vitamins, nutrients, and compounds than can be easily extracted from a plant or fruit become a banned item by the FDA even though they have been used for thousands of years as medicine, yet bad drugs that do cause death get pushed through and approved without proper studies, I think that sends a clear message to those of us who are aware.

Making excuses for the FDA at this point in history is a waste of time.

edit on 15-5-2014 by jrod because: 1

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

Your little conspiracy about "vitamins, nutrients, and compounds than can be easily extracted from a plant or fruit become a banned item by the FDA" is complete nonsense. Ironically enough, the multi-billion dollar "natural remedy" industry paid for lobbyists in the 90's to get themselves exempt from FDA regulatory oversight. Follow the money, as they say.
edit on 15-5-2014 by GetHyped because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: GetHyped

Cannabis is still a schedule 1.....

The FDA does a poor job of looking after the people's well being and a great job of submitting to the interests of lobbyists.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: _damon

there are more than one alternative treatments to cancer. The problem is that it requires faith

medical treatments that require "faith "

???????????????????????

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: rival

The FDA approves many toxic drugs when big pharma throws enough money their way. Vioxx is an example.

When vitamins, nutrients, and compounds than can be easily extracted from a plant or fruit become a banned item by the FDA even though they have been used for thousands of years as medicine, yet bad drugs that do cause death get pushed through and approved without proper studies, I think that sends a clear message to those of us who are aware.

Making excuses for the FDA at this point in history is a waste of time.

I excuse the FDA nothing. The upper echelon management of big pharma
and FDA execs is like a revolving door of conflict of interest. Indeed, I
hold forth that the FDA is only outshined in that regard by the military
industrial complex, which is much more nefarious and lucrative.

Beyond that, we are still left with problem of wanting our cake and
eating it too, as the saying goes. You can't empower a government
agency to watch out for you...except when you don't want them to.

My further point was; take responsibility for yourself and quit
empowering government agencies to do it for you...If you want
freedom of choice that is the only solution...Sadly, most people
are afraid of being responsible for themselves. And that's why we
have so many bureaucratic and potentially corruptible government
agencies over-seeing EVERYTHING.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

ya, f-a-i-t-h. Like in placebo. But not only. Why do some people heal miraculously from incurable diseases? Faith is what makes a difference. Despairing people will tend to die faster, doesnt it make sense that the conscious and inconscious play a big part in one's recovery? But dont bother replying to me, i can foresee it will lead to nowhere, talking to you that is.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Examples like this are the VERY reason we shouldn't LET Gov't meddle in things they have NO idea about.

new topics

top topics

join