Should Hillary Clinton's Age, Health and Weight be an Issue in 2016 ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
McCain got pretty well slammed for his health and age when he ran. Not that it matters, in the PC world we live in she will get all sorts of hands off because she is a female. Hell the press is already pushing her name, trying to program us to get used to the idea she is running.
Her integrity should be the main issue, however it will be swept under as this "historic event takes place in amerca".

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: tnhiker

You mean we will exchanging the racist buzzword for sexists.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere
Aside from the issues in the OP, what capabilities does Clinton possess that would qualify her for president? She's a polarizing figure - something we have had enough of. That alone should disqualify her. Strike one. Her leadership and judgement as SS are also very suspect. Strike two. And what did she accomplish as a state senator? Nada! Strike three. She was First Lady to a philandering president. She's out! Please! Hillary Clinton is not presidential material.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Bilk22

The polarizing of our country is very painful to me being a military vet. What has my country become?... The government has set-back race relations 50 years with all the hip-hop management style and ideology spewing from Washington. Hilary would not heel things and there would be more progressive non-sense.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Don't they say in politics that the "likability" factor counts for a large part in a voter's decision?

I don't think she is some benevolent angelic politician. But I believe she has achieved all the wealth she wants and already has Power. She will have something to prove as the the first woman President, now she wants a legacy. I know from her record that she cares about the issues I care about.

If she accepts the job, she knows it will be a battle every single day. I like that. Meeting adversity head on.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

But I believe she has achieved all the wealth she wants and already has Power.

What power does she officially hold at the moment?

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Well, I think anyone that has met heads of states is pretty powerful. I don't think those contacts go away with the job. Happens in Washington all the time.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Age? -- not a big deal

Weight? -- not a big deal

Physical Health? -- needs to be considered and so does effects of medications.

Mental Health? -- BIG factor. All candidates should be examined by psychiatrists and psychologists and screened for psychopathy, sociopathy, psychical etc. etc. and how those and related medications affect decision making.

The Constitution is relatively(!) clear about the requirements for president. None of those (other than the minimum age of 35) are a factor. And lest we forget, there STILL is no clear(!) definiton of what constitutes 'natural born', and there's no clear vetting process to determine whether or not a candidate meets the meager requirements that are listed.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Start naming them.

I'll put Palin up against any of them.

I love it when people like you talk like that.

Who walked away with a boat load of money..........

And again... try this on, since you think she is such a dummy.

Do you think the country would be better off had /McCainPalin been elected VP?

Instead of spouting off some ditribe of liberal media BS that was done to discredit her........ do some research cause I'm ready for you. You Bet YA!

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   
AND.... I love it how no one appears to be disagreeing with my origianl comment of:

Her worst proplem is HERSELF. She has shown she is just as useless as that scum husband of hers that was impeached.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I agree with the fight that Hilary would have an up-hill battle but the country needs to heel after Obama. It is fractured and much divided...I have never seen it like this before! Vietnam fractured the country but never like it is today. It took from 1973 to after 1980 to calm-down and the country come together. The country was beautiful until the end of the Clinton administration. GW Bush cut taxes to the point that eventually crushed the economy and Obama's lack of experience further fractured the country by dividing us.
edit on 16-5-2014 by buddah6 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrDesolate

originally posted by: xuenchen

Age? -- not a big deal

Weight? -- not a big deal

Physical Health? -- needs to be considered and so does effects of medications.

Mental Health? -- BIG factor. All candidates should be examined by psychiatrists and psychologists and screened for psychopathy, sociopathy, psychical etc. etc. and how those and related medications affect decision making.

The Constitution is relatively(!) clear about the requirements for president. None of those (other than the minimum age of 35) are a factor. And lest we forget, there STILL is no clear(!) definiton of what constitutes 'natural born', and there's no clear vetting process to determine whether or not a candidate meets the meager requirements that are listed.

Well, I have a question.

If say Chris Christie runs for President. Would weight and health be a factor.

I submit, he will continue to be the butt of every cheap fat joke there is.

I am sensing a double standard.....Am I wrong ?

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: buddah6

I agree with the fight that Hilary would have an up-hill battle but the country needs to heel after Obama. It is fractured and much divided...I have never seen it like this before! Vietnam fractured the country but never like it is today. It took from 1973 to after 1980 to calm-down and the country come together. The country was beautiful until the end of the Clinton administration. GW Bush cut taxes to the point that eventually crushed the economy and Obama's lack of experience further fractured the country by dividing us.

We had a true Leader come along.

That's the difference. We have a den of thieves now.

I just don't think Hillary can heal us. She is very polarizing.

The candidate that will restore our Liberty. That's what I think we need.

I don't care what party they come from. It's too important.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Every president is comedy fodder. That's just the nature of the position. I don't see a double standard. I do think Obama has been treated with kid gloves by the media more than any president I can recall going back to Kennedy. Kennedy did have his Vaughn Meader but that was all good natured for the most part. My dad owned his The First Family album, and it was pretty funny.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: buddah6

You must not have been around in the 60's, civil rights fight in Washington and on the streets and in the schools, riots, war protests, families divided over Viet Nam and The Draft. At my High School in 67, there was a riot where cars and classrooms were destroyed.

But, there were jobs. The good steady jobs with health insurance began drying up in the 80's with the union busting tax lover Reagan. Been slowly down hill since then til the 08Crash. I don't know how anyone, even Obama, could clean up trickle down economics, two wars, lifelong medical care for thousands of returning vets, in 6 years.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

Well, I think anyone that has met heads of states is pretty powerful. I don't think those contacts go away with the job. Happens in Washington all the time.

So you think that she could force Putin out of Ukraine, using all of the power that she has right now? Why wouldn't she just do that, since she is so powerful?

Here's the deal, she has no official power at the moment.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
You're right and I do remember the 60's! Thanks for the reminder. That time was messed up too. I remember a metro bus being turned over at the local shopping center...ugly! I think that both of us can agree that we need to come together for some serious healing regardless of politics.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Well, of course she does not have official power at the moment. Neither do billionaires but they get everything they want from Washington.

I don't think you grasp what real power is.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

Well, of course she does not have official power at the moment. Neither do billionaires but they get everything they want from Washington.

I don't think you grasp what real power is.

And that's the problem right here.

Real power should belong to the people, NOT A BUNCH OF PUBLIC SERVANTS!!!!!

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Every candidate for President and Vice President should have a mandatory physical with the results made public on a widely accessible website and reported prominently.

Not just the chubby old ladies...all of them.

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join