It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should Hillary Clinton's Age, Health and Weight be an Issue in 2016 ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
a reply to: AboveBoard

I think the reason we have got to this point because of a lack of Leaders.

I have not been inspired then impressed by either Party.

I am hoping a leader will emerge. I am just not betting on it

That's truth right there.

2nd line.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Not if Bill is backing her, I do agree the medical thing is important but check out this link below and hit #5 on the list.
listverse.com...
Regards, Iwinder

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   

a reply to: AboveBoard

I think the reason we have got to this point because of a lack of Leaders.

I have not been inspired then impressed by either Party.

I am hoping a leader will emerge. I am just not betting on it

Ah - I can understand that. What reasons would you put forth in regards to the lack of good leaders?
I think money in politics is one possibility - that and the inbred networking that appears, imo, to go on behind the scenes in both parties... But that is not what the thread is about - sorry to digress!

- AB

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

She will run and walk all over her opponent. And she will win.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
a reply to: whyamIhere
Her being a woman is irrelevant.

Yeah right. We've never had a woman president. Face it. Men and women don't think the same. They are the same in some ways and should be treated with equal respect, but they are different in many other ways. Men have historically held more positions of power than women in many scenarios and situations. Im not saying a woman is incapable of running a country, but of course its relevant. However, I am saying that Hillary Clinton is incapable of running America.

And as far as the thread goes, when you're up for a position of leadership to lead a country that not only will affect 300,000,000 people now, but will also affect endless more in the future, everything should be relevant.

edit on 15-5-2014 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Since Hillary had a bad concussion she definitely should release her health records. What she suffered is now termed a traumatic brain injury, as evidenced by the glasses she had to wear.

Weight should not be a factor, we have had many overweight presidents.
Age too should not be a factor, as we have had many presidents older - unless the person has bad health.

A brain injury can greatly affect her ability to perform as President. Especially one so severe as to take months to recover from.

I doubt she will release her health records, and if they are, my guess is she will leave out all the psych evals they give a person with the kind of brain injury she had.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

I could not find a picture of her wearing special glasses.

Seems like a possible brain injury is significant...

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   

She was wearing the glasses during that famous Congressional hearing...

The one where She went berserk.

1/23/13 - Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was asked about ascertaining whether the Benghazi terror attack was the result of a protest by Senator Ron Johnson. "What difference, at this point, does it make?" Clinton responded.

Hillary Clinton at Benghazi Hearing: 'What Difference, Does It Make?'

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I never heard of special glasses used after a head injury.

Guess I have some reading to do.

Thanks for the video..

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
c/o multiple Google searches

Heaviest President.

William Howard Taft (1909-13), who tipped the scales at more than 300 pounds (136 kilograms).

Oldest President.

Ronald Reagan (1981-89). The 40th President took office at the age of 69.

Health? Maybe. But Roosevelt had polio and was in a wheelchair.

So...no. Read history.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
it depends on her VP. lol.

yes, it does, she is way overweight and has that little brain damage thingy that bill said took her 6 months to get over.

she doesn't have the demeanor or class for the POTUS.

or the qualifications, btw.

age? yeah too old, for sure.

and that's my opinion without my feelings toward her, left out of it.

her health is the least of the issues i have with her.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

I never heard of special glasses used after a head injury.

Guess I have some reading to do.

Thanks for the video..

She has prism lenses I think.

Usually for "double-vision" (no pun intended !)

There's different kinds of double-vision.

Diplopia is one. 4th nerve palsy is another.

Many times as a result of a head injury.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: anon72
a reply to: BlackboxInquiry

Hillary Clinton isn't that person.

We would be far better off w/ Palin.

hell yeah!!!

i imagine the world leaders saying; "those crazy americans, who's next, the dog whisperer?"

at least palin will screw them up on a one on one with world leaders.

they won't know what to think. "is prez palin for real?" "general, i don't know but don't do anything to piss her off!"

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: anon72
a reply to: BlackboxInquiry

Hillary Clinton isn't that person.

We would be far better off w/ Palin.

I re-read my post..I'm not saying SHE fits any of what I wrote...she DOESN'T care one squirt of piss about anyone BUT herself.
I see what you were saying, I agree on it - I'd NEVER vote for her, even under penalty of death.

She's a scumbag...her actions speak to me louder than any of her cheap words ever will. Watergate was the beginning of her true colors...Benghazi shows how little she cares about her oath of office, her duties and her regard for her fellow constituents and in turn, American citizens....she's a walking conflict of interest and for that I think people really need to look at her actions...and just *try* to match them up with her words...

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

She will run and walk all over her opponent. And she will win.

Isn't it wonderful that we all live in a country where we can support pretty much anything, say anything and do anything that we want?

I hope you vote for her.

I, alas, will not.

But I do hope you have a pleasant day.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   

a reply to: grandmakdw

I could not find a picture of her wearing special glasses.

Seems like a possible brain injury is significant...

Yes it is very significant. Around five years ago I had a similar concussion from a bad fall. I was about the age Hilliary was when she fell. After recovery I went through a battery of tests.

They found that I had lost the ability to do math beyond around the 3rd grade level. Who knows what part of the brain was affected in Hillary.

They gave me an IQ test and my IQ declined significantly. Why? My verbal scores were off the charts high, but when it came to math, wow the scores were low. The combined score brought me down to just slightly above average overall.

For me the loss of math ability is no big deal, calculators are everywhere, even my phone.

However, because I lost only math doesn't mean that is what Hillary lost. She did lose something because of the nature of that type of concussion (brain injury). But what?

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I am very concerned over the place where American politics have gotten. In the last two elections a large number of people voted for a man for no other reason than the historical event of electing a black man into the nation's highest office. Now, the same mentality hold with Hilary. Where the train go off the tracks is in the last election cycle the left vilified a would be conservative female candidate in any way they could. So I have to assume that only the left leaning electorate can advance a female candidate.

My next concern is the fact that a man can be elected without proper vetting as all candidates have in the past. He was elected with an ideology that doesn't reflect the middle America. He was given a pass to the presidency because of his skin color and Hilary is riding the same train because of her gender! Are people really going to vote for her solely because she's a woman and not for what she will do for our country? If she is the best candidate then vote for her but not because she's female. What's next a Green Peace, transgender, vegan, atheist who wants to legalize drugs, marriage to your barn animals and outlaw capitalism. whoooa!

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: buddah6

Agreed.

What are her views on taxes and the Patriot Act?

Are we, on ATS, the only ones that will ask those type of questions?

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
a reply to: buddah6

Agreed.

What are her views on taxes and the Patriot Act?

Are we, on ATS, the only ones that will ask those type of questions?

When she was a Senator,

She voted in favor of the original Patriot Act, and voted for all tax increases and against any tax decreases.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Maybe, her fall knocked some sense into her.

Maybe, those glasses could help her see things more clearly.

Maybe, Hell will freeze over today.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join