It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tomorrow Is May 16, 2014: Operation American Spring Rally In Washington D.C.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I'm going to give an early prediction of 5,000 people, and the supporters will up that figure by counting tourists walking in the vicinity.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: shapur
a reply to: lovebeck

It seems like a lot of people in America are fed up with their government's actions and the status quo in general, but they are too lazy (being in a comfort zone) or afraid of showing what they really feel about that kind of issues...Also the Zionist propaganda machine is doing it's best not to cover such stories and it looks like they are doing a pretty good job so far...A spring in America would be a life changing experience for the whole world and it will eventually happen some day,but not as long as there is still big money to be made by the PTB.

Yeah, that's pretty much it. We have apathetic people who just don't care at all, people who fear change and ridicule anyone with a formidable pair willing to rally in the first place, and the utter lack of media covering anything. I'm not talking about the scant alternative media that does cover it, because their audience is puny by comparison. I mean MSM. Does anyone really expect to see CNN coverage? Puh-lease. And that, right there, is how most people never know a rally happens in the first place, zero coverage. If you aren't in or don't know people involved in these movements, or read alternative news, good luck ever hearing about it.

Unfortunately, in the US, we're both self-sabotaging, and welcoming of it. It's a screwed up mentality here.

There was coverage finally of Occupy movements across the country. But as I said before...Occupy threatened those who truly run this country...the megarich, the financiers of the actors of Hollywood East aka Washington D.C.
So, they found the ffilthiest places, the most obscure looking people to "represent" what was actually a mix of everyone fed up. It worked. It was dismantled by the Voice of the Beast. "If they can afford tattoos, they can afford rent and need to shut up and not ask for MY money". It's still labelled that way. It was the one chance we had. We blew it. They won. Now, they even have net neutrality so any subversive website trying to organize can be slowed to a standstill and time out before it loads. The Beast won.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Operation American Spring 2014

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

That is what our generation have become, lazy,selfish and carefree, it is a global phenomenal happening all over the world.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Good for them exercising their rights and all.
I just hope they remember to not trample on my rights in the process.
I guess we shall see.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I've been following this since news of it came out several months ago. It was being spearheaded by a couple of retired US military generals or colonels or something. They intended to go to DC and forcibly remove at least 6 high ranking US officials such as Obama, Holder, Boehner, Reid etc. and install their own replacements.

The latest news is that the movement is fizzling out due to federal moles infiltrating the coordinators' ranks, causing many of the "legit" coordinators to quit and leave. Now the viewpoint is that they plan to corral everyone who goes to the event in one place and "have their way" with them.

I hope this info helps you to understand what OAS was intended to be and what it is now.
edit on 15-5-2014 by LrdRedhawk because: Spelling correction

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Like the 10,000 truckers last year? What did that end up being? Like 30?

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: shapur

That is what our generation have become, lazy,selfish and carefree, it is a global phenomenal happening all over the world.

It's sad, what we have become and the fact that there are no real leaders, no one real enough, inspirational enough for people to believe in, to want to make a change.

The general public has their heads so far up their own hind ends, they are oblivious what is really happening. It's like over the years blinders have been placed on the majority of the population.

If they don't see it, if they don't experience it, then it isn't happening. I've experienced plenty, especially in the last year or so, and am sick and tired of being screwed over.

It's too bad that the masses aren't aware of this OAS, what ever the reason. I actually am a bit surprised this movement not(at least) going viral on the interweb...

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
There's one here.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 15-5-2014 by Black_Fox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: LrdRedhawk
I've been following this since news of it came out several months ago. It was being spearheaded by a couple of retired US military generals or colonels or something. They intended to go to DC and forcibly remove at least 6 high ranking US officials such as Obama, Holder, Boehner, Reid etc. and install their own replacements.

The latest news is that the movement is fizzling out due to federal moles infiltrating the coordinators' ranks, causing many of the "legit" coordinators to quit and leave. Now the viewpoint is that they plan to corral everyone who goes to the event in one place and "have their way" with them.

I hope this info helps you to understand what OAS was intended to be and what it is now.

Intending to forcibly remove Federal elected officials by ex-military officials sounds like a junta. Or conspiracy to overthrow the government which could fall under sedition or treason.

I know things are a joke now, but that idea scares me even worse. Then what? Brutus and the gang martyr those people and full military takeover?

Who is in the office is nearly irrelevant. Who paid for them to be there and who they answer to is. This is not a republic anymore, but an oligarchy and a plutocracy run amok by wealthy individuals and families not bound by the same laws as the average citizen. And any movement to disturb that status quo shall be quelled easily through all media outlets by discrediting them.
edit on 15-5-2014 by the owlbear because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Considering the fact that we're supposed to get 5 inches of rain tomorrow I'll be surprised if more than 10 people show up.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox
There's one here.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I did search ATS and found older threads, but nothing very recent. That thread is from March, the other was from January.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Considering the fact that we're supposed to get 5 inches of rain tomorrow I'll be surprised if more than 10 people show up.

That's interesting. Five inches of rain is a lot, for any part of the country. Crazy they are forecasting that much rain when the 10-30 million are supposed to descend on the mall in DC.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig

Are you from the US? What makes me ask is that you say legally elected individuals.

If by this you mean people who are part of the in crowd that have a 50/50 chance of getting the job, then sure, they are legally elected.

With the way politics happen in this country its really hard to say that the person in the position deserves to be there, unless its something local.
edit on 15-5-2014 by andr3w68 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: andr3w68
Yes I am from the USA.

And as I recall, there have been a few elections that have taken the country by shock and surprise at all levels, where it shows that the system really does work.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AlphaHawk

Sad. Why discriminate?

Are "hippies" just humanitarians marginalized by terminology because of the war machine?

Since the end of world war two, there has been 248 armed conflicts, in 153 locations. The us launched 201 overseas military operations, even before Afghanistan and Iraq.

Jesus man. 190 million deaths are attributed to war in the 20th century alone. Should that continue?

Yes or no will suffice. I'd rather the war budget go to the Army Corp of Engineers to solve hunger, disease and poverty.

Wake up.
edit on 15-5-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
There are three ATS members commenting here with "hawk" in their user name.\

Is it me, or is that somewhat peculiar?

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I'll be praying for them. Hopefully the government hasn't been stockpiling all those rounds of ammunition in anticipation of an event like this (maybe even this particular event? That would help explain why the MSM has been silent about it and nobody knows about it). I had previously read that there are expected to be about 1 million participants. If it does end up being a big event, then it's about time somebody really exercises their 2nd Amendment right.

If they do follow through, I just hope this militia isn't wiped out all at once after they've gathered together in D.C. There is no telling what kind of story "they" could come up with in order to implement martial law in a big way after that.
edit on 15-5-2014 by jeramie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
Americans can't even come up with an original title.

*eye roll*

Most other countries can't come up with much of anything. This probably includes yours. Name one innovative idea from your country, and I guarantee you, I can name at least ten from ours. AT LEAST ten. So get out of here with your Anti-American mindset. After all, you're using the internet we invented, most likely on a computer we manufactured. I'm tired of ungrateful anti-Americans running their mouth about my country. If you don't like America, stop using American stuff. "Made in America" is made possible by our historically glorious way of life, our ideals of freedom, and the supremacy of our country. If you have a problem with America, too bad. The world is ours. You're just living in it.
edit on 15-5-2014 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: jeramie

I will be praying, for the ideals and principles that once made our country so great, to make a return in a major way. The money, lobbyists, agenda havers and all of their influence, need to go.

I just cannot imagine what it would take to get back to the days when a dream and some hard work could give you the world. Now, it is SO hard to get on your feet, and stay there, for the majority of Americans...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join