It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dept of agriculture orders submachine guns with 30 round magazines

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

My ole lady is gonna be impressed with me when I tend the garden in my ghilli suit and have a .308 strapped across my back.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I think that the USDA is preparing for this,

Who knows what's happening with all those rabbits eating GMO crops.

(Personnally, I think Beezzer is planning a coup)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Yet our Veterans get put on a fake appointment list.

Can anyone really explain any of these purchases?

The Ag Dept. Might as well buy a bunch of lipstick to put on all the pigs.

Crap is flying all over the place ... some of this evidence can be found in nearly the Entire-Right-Hand-Column of Texas Lt. Gov Dewhurst's Official Website.

Did anyone know about ( Chitz-n-Grins ) : Texas Military Forces ???

Disclosure: TEXAS; I wouldn't live NOR have it ANY other way.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: FarleyWayne

Y'all have one busy Lt. Governor.

Apparently just doesn't show up for photo ops but actually does his job.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawgRex
a reply to: FarleyWayne

Y'all have one busy Lt. Governor.

Apparently just doesn't show up for photo ops but actually does his job.

NO ... ONE MAN can't do it by himself !?!?!?

HOWEVER

He HAS to have ONE ( he11-of-a ) ... Great Staff !!!

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
So what's next.Will the national Dairy association be requesting M1A1s now?Maybe a couple of Ohio class submarines for the Dept.of fisheries

edit on CDTThupm41261 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawg61

There are 70 government agencies with Armed divisions including the EPA, NIH and NOAA.

Link

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61
Maybe a couple of Ohio class submarines for the Dept.of fisheries

Instead of decommissioning, they can donate them like they do with the MRAPs.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Maybe they saw 'Attack of the Killer Tomatoes' and thought it was a documentary.
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   

With all these other us gov. agencies buying ammo and stuff.....

Something is brewinggg.

edit on 15/5/2014 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawgRex

originally posted by: KawRider9
I feel safer now!

Wait a second, I have a huge garden. I must be a terrorist and need gunned down...

Think I'll start wearing cammo when I weed the garden!

A Ghillie suit would be better.

Feel the garden, Be one with the garden.

Watch the movie "Shooter", and you will realize, as I did, why burlap feed bags were once called "gunny sacks".

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I Think the real reason behind this is the current administrations anti gun stance and how they want to militarize all the cops and all the agencies of government. The ammo and arms purchases are 100% Obama and Eric Holder all the way to the bank. Fast and furious didn't quite get much done except to show them the mistakes they should avoid, and rather than come clean, they stonewall and order a billion more worth of arms and ammo for every agency there is..

This is preparing for confiscation and ties in with the commandeering of resources nationwide. Gaining the legal means to commandeer food and resources in times of national crisis like they have already done.

Everything is being set up to for CRACKING DOWN and doing it with gusto all accross the board.

When they come for you they will be armed and ready to kill you at at the drop of a hat.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Officially, by the numbers running between FBI, the overall DOJ compilations and others? The figure is somewhere in the neighborhood of 800,000 sworn law officers from the level of school police to Federal Secret Service agents. All together. The whole shebang of them, put together to slap a number on.

That's been somewhat comforting when those citizens owning guns in our nation number 100 million or more and known manufactured guns out in distribution number in excess of 300 million.

I'm wondering how accurate that 800k still is though, when so many seem to be adding law enforcement capability with or without all that formal stuff, like actually building the structure to make an effective law enforcement element (that stats would pick up on).

Too many cooks in the kitchen make a mess...and too many shooters in the public square make a much bigger one.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: WAstateMosin

I've made and worn a Ghillie many times. To be truthful, I don't like them because they are ungodly hot.

But they serve their purpose.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
maybe we should let ATS answer what this is for, since they know everything,specially the darkest secrets of the world, they all know it because they're smart and they basically feel pretty sure about it.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I would hazard to guess these may be for the Forest Service which is under the Department of Agriculture, you know growers in the woods.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
The Texas Lt. Governor invited Hannity to move to Texas. I think we have enough wackos moving here already. Other Texan beliefs may vary.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
The government needed some way to bleed the gun/ammo market without looking suspicious, so they decided they should arm every one of the alphabet agencies so it doesn't look so suspicious. Wait... what?

I watched something awhile back that discussed how each individual government agency is greedy, and they won't share budgets with other agencies. That's why we're in this clusterf*k to begin with, because agencies wanna have a "mine mine mine" attitude instead of working with other agencies to save some money.

ETA: And they are getting ready for martial law. Sorry, had to add that obligatory tid bit.
edit on 5/15/2014 by eXia7 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Dept of agriculture orders submachine guns with 30 round magazines - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

To shoot them 'terrorist' turtles in places like Arizona ranches.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
So what? They have a Law Enforcement branch. If anyone should be walking around with a carbine I think it's the Forest Service. They are easily outmanned and outgunned and far away from help. They do drug busts and whatnot.

Who cares if the things have 30 round magazines? Everyone with an AR or AK has 30 round magazines. I have a few 33 rounders for my Glocks. Nothing about this purchase is frightening, even the select fire.

The freaking post office has armed LE. Calm down.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join