It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dept of agriculture orders submachine guns with 30 round magazines

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Ok, now I am really curious as to what is going on in this country. Why does the Department of Agriculture need weapons? WHY?

"ambidextrous safety, semiautomatic or 2 round [bursts] trigger group, Tritium night sights front and rear, rails for attachment of flashlight (front under fore group) and scope (top rear), stock collapsible or folding," and a "30 rd. capacity" magazine.
They also want the submachine guns to have a "sling," be "lightweight," and have an "oversized trigger guard for gloved operation."

For gloved operations...30 round capacity...40 cal...

Link

The IRS needs shotguns and AR's for stand off capabilities? The SSA purchased weapons and hollow point ammo...Large ammo purchases...no ammo for citizens...USPS announced a huge purchase of ammo early in the year. DHS bought enough ammo to last the next 20 years.

They call the prepper who stockpiles a terror threat now.

10...9....8...7....6...5...4...3....we are getting so much closer....the USDA folks????

edit on 05am31amf0000002014-05-15T09:46:59-05:000959 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/15/2014 by semperfortis because: Corrected ALL CAPS

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Is it a case where Ag needs weapons? Maybe
Is it a case where some dickhead congressman promised an arms company a fat contract and Ag had room in their budget to fill it? Most likely

my 2c

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit
Is it a case where Ag needs weapons? Maybe
Is it a case where some dickhead congressman promised an arms company a fat contract and Ag had room in their budget to fill it? Most likely

my 2c

I think it's much more sinister than that.

Something wicked this way comes....

+3 more 
posted on May, 15 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

In case one of those rogue mutated Monsanto soybeans jumps a fence.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TXRabbit

Or maybe when the SNAP benefits dry up? Land grabs? Distribution of food?

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs They call the prepper who stockpiles a terror threat now.

the irony

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
The MIC needs its money. It's to the point of every agency's budget has to be used to keep the money flowing. The weapons will probably be in boxes in a warehouse for a couple of years until someone steals them or they are sent to Africa or Mexico.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TXRabbit

That actually makes perfect sense to me, now that Ive heard it.

The corruption in America circa 2014 is through the roof. Undoubtedly "we" compare easily with any of the worstly demonized nations on the planet, and in some cases, are probably actually worse. Only thing is, The West is good at casting illusions, at least upon its own citizenry, so it seems not as bad as it is.

Its about money in the end. Those guns will sit in a warehouse somewhere, paid for by you and me, and a corrupt politician will get a load of under the table cash.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I feel safer now!

Wait a second, I have a huge garden. I must be a terrorist and need gunned down...

Think I'll start wearing cammo when I weed the garden!

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Yet our Veterans get put on a fake appointment list.

Can anyone really explain any of these purchases?

The Ag Dept. Might as well buy a bunch of lipstick to put on all the pigs.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Yet our Veterans get put on a fake appointment list.

Can anyone really explain any of these purchases?

The Ag Dept. Might as well buy a bunch of lipstick to put on all the pigs.

Don't try to use logic. It's about the rich getting richer. The fun part is US citizens being so worried about Al Cia boogie men coming here to get them that they let the MIC run wild. And the same people think the country will end if a person makes $10/hr instead of 7.25/hr. Unbelievable....

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I first thought they were referring to simple semi-autos as "submachine" guns until I saw this: "semi-automatic or 2 shot burts trigger group". Its not full auto but its not a simple semi-auto either.

Place of Performance:
USDA, Office of Inspector General - Investigations
1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, District of Columbia 20250
United States

Citizens in Washington DC arent even allowed to have antique ammo but the government can have near full auto weapons...

Scary times for sure.

edit on 15-5-2014 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
The patriot act is responsible for government departments arming there own police and swat forces. So you can thank GWB for this situation and you can blame Obama and congress for the continuing programs. Seems the government is preparing for war, who do you think the war will be against?

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Monsanto Killer Tomatoes. They're organizing.

Seriously, though, we all know why. There is not mystery any more with this tyrannical regime. But do you really think a meat inspector is going to take up arms against his pissed off neighbors?

edit on 15-5-2014 by ScientiaFortisDefendit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   

It seems most likely that munitions of various types are being bought by each separate Gov. entity and warehoused.

No one would ask about the guns or explosives inside those areas of Government because they are of course never issued any normally anyway. Some other organization then goes and collects all the bought equipment and it is taken...where?

edit on 15-5-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Probably so they can silence anybody who sees them making their super secret crop circles!

or maybe because of the dangerous farm animals that could suddenly attack them

or what if just by some chance they were brought for the dept of agriculture in order to immediately give them to another government agency which would otherwise be considered to be stock piling weapons if they brought them in directly?

a reply to: Char-Lee
Seems like you got to the same conclusion just before me

edit on 1552014 by DodgyDawg because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
WTF? Are those rogue farmers planning an uprising or something?
You know they are all terrorists and the Dept of AG has to be prepared.
Good grief. This has to come to a stop somewhere. Militarizing every government agency is just ridiculous.

Looks like they are making this a "them vs us" thing. This is all leading somewhere bad and in a hurry.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: yeahright
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

In case one of those rogue mutated Monsanto soybeans jumps a fence.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

When read slowly, what a great mental picture ! And . . . the killer tomatoes ! LMAO !
Thanks for making me laugh.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9
I feel safer now!

Wait a second, I have a huge garden. I must be a terrorist and need gunned down...

Think I'll start wearing cammo when I weed the garden!

A Ghillie suit would be better.

Feel the garden, Be one with the garden.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientiaFortisDefendit

We need Special Agent Mason Dixon!!!

edit on 05pm31pmf0000002014-05-15T12:14:50-05:001250 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join