It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young Hillary Clinton Supporters Struggle to Name Her Accomplishments

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton can't even name her accomplishments. How could her supporters list any?

capitolcityproject.com...

On April 3, 2014, Hillary Clinton spoke at the Women of the World Summit in New York City and was asked what she was most proud of during her tenure as Secretary of State. Clinton could not provide any concrete examples of the accomplishments she holds in high regard.

“When you look at your time as Secretary of State, what are you most proud of? And what do you feel was unfinished, and maybe have another crack at one day?” the moderator asks.

“Well, I really see — that was good — that’s why he wins prizes. Look, I really see my role as Secretary, in fact leadership in general in a democracy, as a relay race. When you run the best race you can run, you hand off the baton. Some of what hasn’t been finished may go on to be finished, so when President Obama asked me to be Secretary of State I agreed,” Clinton responded.

She continued, “We had the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression, we had two wars. We had continuing threats from all kinds of corners around the world that we had to deal with. So it was a perilous time frankly. What he said to me was, ‘Look, I have to be dealing with the economic crisis, I want you to go out and represent us around the world.’ And it was a good division of labor because we needed to make it clear to the rest of the world, that we were going to get our house in order. We were going to stimulate, and grow, and get back to positive growth and work with our friends and partners.”

I think this is video link of her interview. I can't view or audio on this device so I'm not sure what it says but it's with the worded information.
www.youtube.com...

edit on 15-5-2014 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
Doesn't matter

Whoever the Democrats nominate will be better than whatever the GOP puts out there that's for sure.

Voting GOP is like voting for a colostomy bag that is bursting at the seams.

Voting democrat is like flipping the American flag upside down, covering it in oil, and lighting it on fire. Its like using the constitution as toilet paper.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Here is a good link to some of her "accomplishments". And by accomplishments, I mean, "lies, deceit, and scandals". I haven't got through it all, because the list is too long.

conservativeamerican.org...

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: smithjustinb

Welllllllllll, her unroyal loweness, her hideous heinous--bwitch Shrillery Antoinette de Fosterizer de Machivelli de Pol Pot de Marx de Mao . . . de Sade . . . is certainly itching to be in the power office herself. And, it appears that the oligarchy has appointed her to be the next oval office stooge/Destroyer-in -Chief. She MUST be champing at the bit for THAT role!

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Hillary Clinton can't even name her accomplishments. How could her supporters list any?

True, True, Other than to Blame The Evil Republicans for the Conspiracies of her Husband ( Slick Willie ) and his involvement with other women.
She has Nothing to her Credit but a Life of Lie's.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   
The worst I've ever seen from Hillary supporters is when Hillary dropped out, and Palin got the VP spot with McCain. People on Hilliary's forum where celebrating. They didn't care that Palin had the opposite views, they just needed a woman. It was really weird.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   
GAAAAAAAKK!!!!!!!!! PLEASE REMOVE THE FLUORIDE FROM THEIR WATER!!!!!

This scares the hell out of me. Someone get these kids some Transcendental Meditation classes to reboot their thinkerators...STAT!
edit on 15-5-2014 by R3v3l4710ns because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   
sure they did.

no way hillary supporters loved palin.

palin would kick hills a$$$

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   
We've had dynastic politics in the US for a while now and as everybody knows, it's been wonderful. I think we're coming to the day when a President will just appoint his offspring when he dies in office.

I think Hillary's greatest accomplishment was not to drop down from the ceiling like a bat and sink her four sets of claws into the President before flying him off to her eyrie slung over her broom. Just kidding.

Her greatest accomplishment as Secretary of State was to show the real face of American foreign policy to the international community, alerting them to the dangers they face. Laughing at the brutal murder of Muammar Gaddafi on camera earned her the nick name "Lady Haw Haw". Just kidding.

I suspect her true greatest achievement as Secretary of State was keeping mum about America's many crimes in the world. That's a heavy burden that all Secretaries of State share. Hopefully one day they will get the recognition they deserve for this service in a court of law.
edit on 16-5-2014 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-5-2014 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsingtao
sure they did.

no way hillary supporters loved palin.

palin would kick hills a$$$

the worst of them did. There are some people who want a woman and don't care who it is.

I tried to find the discussion, but hillaryclintonforum.net is a fitness blog with one post now.

I googled "Hillary Clinton supporters for Palin", and found this blog referencing the exact thread I seen. floppingaces.net... scroll down to update II.

NYTime also had an article of former Hillery supporters funding Palin.
thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com...
edit on 05am12am312014-05-16T00:28:55-05:0012America/Chicago by mahatche because: (no reason given)

edit on 05am12am312014-05-16T00:33:09-05:0012America/Chicago by mahatche because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Old people would have difficulty naming her accomplishments because she hasn't had any other than the dubious distinction of getting people killed.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

I cant stand Hilary Clinton.
edit on 16-5-2014 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
So her biggest accomplishment is that she has breasts?

LOLOLOLOL LMFAO!

That was great dude wish I could give you 20 stars for that!

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

You can do a video like this for ANY politician/candidate with the majority of their supporters. It has been done with Romney supporter, Obama supporters, Tea Party supporters, Ron Paul supporters, Democrats, Republicans, Libertarians...it's an old worn out tactic. Interview hundreds of people...pick out the 10 that are the dumbest...roll that video and watch the opponents of that politician/candidate eat it up. When people try to use these videos to prove a point, it just shows that they are scared of that particular candidate.

It's pure propaganda and apparently it still works on some people.

Can you name any accomplishments she has since she was made SOS?
I sure as hell can't! If she has had any effect on the world I wouldn't call
them for the positive! Though this can be said for any of those in the
political arena today! This is probably because of the control maintained
by the overclass elitist! As for politics not many of us who live in this country
are interested in their twisted agenda that is being played with our lives!
Hill dog if elected will be just another figure head that the woman of this
country can be proud of as she makes her way into office to dismantles
more of the middleclass and destroys our constitutional rights!

Well done AMERICA!

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
There biggest argument was Awoman president would be great!!! OMG AND THIS IS MY GENERATION. Everyday I speak to people born in the 90's and i have no hope..

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Maybe these "young Hillary supporters" should look at her for who she really is, a person of failure rather then a history making woman POTUS.

Look what the last history making event involving a first got us, but then that would take thinking for them selves...Yah, never mind.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Bump, Bump, Bump,,, This'll get the Hillary supporters Foaming at the Mouth!
An e-mail sent to me.
Answer all the questions (no cheating) before looking at the answers. Who said it?)

(1) "We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good."

A. Karl Marx
B. Adolph Hitler
C. Joseph Stalin
D. None of the above

2) "It's time for a new beginning, for an end to government of the few, by the few, and for the few...... And to replace it with shared responsibility,,,,,for shared prosperity."

A. Lenin
B. Mussolini
C. Idi Amin
D. None of the Above

3) "(We) .....can't just let business as usual go on, and that means something has to be taken away from some people."

A. Nikita Khrushev
B. Josef Goebbels
C. Boris Yeltsin
D. None of the above

4) "We have to build a political consensus and that requires people to give up a little bit of their own ... in order to create this common ground."

A. Mao Tse Dung
B. Hugo Chavez
C. Kim Jong Il
D. None of the above

5) "I certainly think the free-market has failed."

A. Karl Marx
B. Lenin
C. Molotov
D. None of the above

6) "I think it's time to send a clear message to what has become the most profitable sector in (the) entire economy that they are being watched."

A. Pinochet
B. Milosevic
C. Saddam Hussein
D. None of the above

Scroll down for answers

(1) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 6/29/2004
(2) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 5/29/2007
(3) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 6/4/2007
(4) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 6/4/2007
(5) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 6/4/2007
(6) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 9/2/2005

edit on 17-5-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Oh my science what is in the koolaid over at George Washington university!!! I know not how the universe will intervene and spare us from this heinous monster, but hopefully it happens soon! I mean seriously how many people have mysteriously moved on to the next life around the clintons! These poor impressionable youth, I suppose this is just more proof of the subtle brainwashing that is commonplace these days!
edit on America/ChicagoSaturdayAmerica/Chicago05America/Chicago531pmSaturday11 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Youd be hard pressed to find young people that can name 5 politicians, let alone their accomplishments.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join