It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sudan woman faces death for apostasy

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 04:33 AM
link   
An update on what these subhumans are doing to this poor woman.

. WASHINGTON — Protest is mounting in the case of a pregnant Christian woman who faces a death sentence in Sudan for not renouncing her faith, as her husband recently found her shackled to the wall of her cell.

Source

I don't care what people think about religion. THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR KEEPING A PREGNANT WOMAN IN SHACKLES.
edit on 25-5-2014 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

Spain, Portugal & Italy are very Christian countries...
Vatican City the grandest of all, symbolically at least...
Brazil is probably the most Christian country in existence right now... Christ the Redeemer is a clear sign of that!!!

Scotland. Northern Ireland & Republic of Ireland are also Christian countries...
England claims to be Christian in culture also...

And of course the US is "One Nation Under God"!!!

But Brazil & Vatican City stand out to me!!!

Peace Tinner!!!

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   
This is absolutely disgusting. Downright EVIL.

Sudanese Christian Meriam Ibrahim: Newborn Daughter Is Disabled After Prison Childbirth In Shackles

Meriam Ibrahim, the Sudanese Christian woman who was recently released from prison after facing the death penalty, now says that her newborn daughter is physically disabled after she was forced to give birth in jail while in shackles. ...

Ibrahim, who also has a 21-month-old son, now says that because she was forced to give birth while her legs were shackled, her daughter, Maya, was born in an unconventional position and is now physically disabled. Ibrahim added that it is unclear at Maya's young age if she will need assistance for walking when she grows older.

"I gave birth chained," Ibrahim recalled of the traumatizing birth, adding "Not cuffs – but chains on my legs. I couldn't open my legs so the women had to lift me off the table. I wasn't lying on the table."

Put in prison for being Christian.
Forced to give birth while chained up - legs closed.
The baby is injured and now physically disabled because of it.

This is beyond evil.
And the SOBs that did this walk around smugly thinking they are warriors for God.

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join