It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Occult Symbolism of MH370

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   
MH370, ah yes, that missing Malaysian airliner that somehow disappeared during the most technologically advanced and tyrannical eras in modern times. There may be a mystery surrounding the situation but certain things are clear and many of them are disturbing.

Firstly, the initial failure to report the radar-sightings of what could have been MH370 was severely mishandled in such a time-critical situation, especially in these post-9/11 times. This shows just how much the world governments have lied to each and every one of us by imposing anti-terrorism laws that have affected millions of innocent people but failed to keep track of one of the largest public aviation planes in existence today. The implications of this are staggering, either our governments are liars and know something we don't (that'd sure be a shocker *rolls eyes*) or they are completely incompetent as rulers and protectors of civilization.

Secondly, oddities are found in the complete and utter conflicting accounts from military personnel and the lack of information being reported from the swathes of compartmentalized military zones in that direct area of disappearance. Especially when considering the Thai Radar stations silence despite it surveying not only commercial air zones but a great portion of non-commercial air zones as well. This being even greater of an oddity when consideration is given to the constant surveillance of that and other regions for purposes of National Security, Drug Trafficking and Piracy.

So what could this all mean? Well, there may be more to this than initially meets the eye.

The very term MH370 when broken apart appears to have a strange sequence of very ancient and occult symbols. I will elaborate each one in order.

The symbolism of the letter M
The letter M is a very dominant letter in modern times and has been linked to the number of the beast, 666 by it's association with the Hebrew number "Vav", or 6. The symbol looks as follows:

Now if you were to put 3 consecutive Hebrew sixes in order you would roughly end up with this very unknown company's logo:

Hmm, Monster? Never heard of it.

With that being ascertained one will see that the letter M is merely a clever disguise placed over the number of the beast, 666. The occult meaning of 666, Sin, or Satan is manifest reality. When one believes ones self to be this physical reality one is destined to be like the beasts, ruled by desires caused by the veiling of the Self.

The symbolism of the letter H
In the most ancient of carvings and drawings the letter H was used, just like the swastika, to emphasize the 4 original natures of Creation stemming from the central source or "Ethereal" first cause. These being Earth, Air, Fire and Water. Here is the swastika's usages in predominant cultures:

All symbols share meaning in there construction and the most ancient of symbols was the swastika being designed the way it is to signify the 4 elements of creation stemming from their original nature, the cross also being another representation of this knowledge. It can be argued that such a letter as the capitol H is just another clever symbol play in the English language. That's for you to decide.

The symbolism of the Number 3
The number 3 is commonly known among initiates into the mysteries as one of, if not the most important aspect of our physical reality. This being so by the representation of our 3rd density, or 3-dimensional World. All things within this existence contains 3 aspects of perception such as Good, Bad & Neutral, Hot, Cold & Warm and Positive, Negative & Neutral. This very concept encompassing the very goal of all spiritual practices and their function within this Duality existence. Here are some examples of this principle in work:

Freemasonry's usage of 3

As you can see in this image the two pillars standing on either side of the temple with a checkerboard floor leading to the temple doors. The knowledge contained in this image pertains to the necessary path in attaining liberation from the experience of this Duality. This being symbolized by a pillar standing on each side of the temple, symbolizing the Positive and Negative aspects of this existence with most common beings falling into either of which. The checkerboard patterned floor is in symbolism the joining of both principles or better said, the realization by the seer that both positive and negative, creation and destruction, good and bad are all necessary components of the same cause. The temple being beyond the checkerboard foundation as to symbolize the arriving to the kingdom of heaven or the Source of Creation by overcoming the principles of Duality through the merging of ones consciousness into the Soul or Spiritual Man and finally finding peace in the house of the Lord never to reincarnate again until the next Great Cycle.

Another symbol of this used by Freemasons is as follows:

This symbol encompassing the same principles over again but with different imagery. The square and compass both simultaneously encompassing the knowledge of Heaven and Hell, The Source and The Abyss, this often depicted as the Star of David, the upwards triangle meeting the downwards triangle. At the same token the compass symbolizes the Duality principle explained with the Two Pillars, the square representing the foundation leading to the middle path, the path to God symbolized by the G.

Tarot Cards Usage

Now we turn to this Tarot card specifically because it's symbolic principles are of the same knowledge being portrayed by Freemasonry, actually pre-dating it by many thousands of years. In this image the Duality principle is shown in the form of the Male and Female polarization. The female aspect showing the serpent climbing the tree, also known as the kundalini serpent rising up the spinal column, with the male aspect showing the tree aflame as symbolic of the chakras, churches, or wheels awakening the super man within. Both of these aspects being on opposite sides of the image of an angelic man, or enlightened being with a mountain underneath symbolizing the uphill journey one must trod to reach the heights of Heaven and to merge ones consciousness with it's higher being or Source.

If you contemplate the Alchemists Runes, Egyptian hieroglyphs, The Bible (Father, Holy Spirit, Son in this order, pay attention) and pretty much every occult sector or religion you will find the same principles being portrayed in different imagery, maintaining the sacred knowledge of the number 3.

End Part 1
edit on 15-5-2014 by EviLCHiMP because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   
The symbolism of the Number 7
This symbol is pretty much self-explanatory to anyone who knows a little about astronomy or the Bible, and pretty much any type of esoteric scripture. The knowledge of 7 pertains to many aspects of this Over-Soul Creation in which we find ourselves in the 3rd density of. In biblical terms 7 has many knowledgeable aspects such as the 7 days of creation, the 7 spirits of God and the 7 angels of the apocalypse as well as 7 being considered the number of perfection. In Astronomy you'll find, if coming from outside the solar system and as the Sumerians recorded, we are the 7th planet in our solar system. In ancient texts they also speak of the 7 root races of man and us being the 5th on this planet thus far, meaning 2 more great cycles or ages must complete before this Earthly experience is finished in this Current Creation. Also, in physics and mathematics the Galaxy (I say Galaxy because it is my understanding that each Galaxy has it's own over-soul that we do not interact with during Creation) there is a principle known as 7-dimensional space which states that this universe is believed to have 7 dimensions to it, us only experiencing the 3rd density of such and there being higher and lower dimensions simultaneously interacting within ours. The 7 invisible worlds. Current science identifies it's understanding universally but do not know that each Galaxy or Logos is of it's own nature, unlike any other Galaxy in the Universe.

The symbolism of the Number 0
The most ancient symbol ever known to humanity, the circle. This is the most simplest knowledge out there in that the circle or zero represents the Creator, or God in his infinite nature as a never ending cause. It could also be represented as the cycles of Universe in it's infinite never-ending expansion and contraction, Shiva and Shakti. None the less, the circle or 0 representing where we all come from, our Creator, our Father, God in his infinite splendor.

When broken apart MH370 has strange implications to each and every one of us because our absolute most sacred knowledge lies hidden within it's 5-fold structure. In order we have; The Material World, The 4 Natures that Create that World, The 3 Principles that Rule that World, The Creation of that World, and the Creator. I ask that each and every one of you ponder this with deep contemplation on what this could mean, each aspect both individually and in the order they are being portrayed. It's hard for me to believe it's coincidence but I'll leave that up to your own perceptions.

Thank you for reading.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Interesting read. Always been fascinated by numerology.

What I found interesting is if you take the "MH" from MH370 and put it after the numbers, 370HM.
Read that back to front and upside-down, you get "WHOLE".
as in, the "WHOLE" plane has disappeared.

This has more to do with my dyslexia than an actual theory on what happened to the plane.
But I thought it was a creepy coincidence.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: aeonminder
Interesting read. Always been fascinated by numerology.

What I found interesting is if you take the "MH" from MH370 and put it after the numbers, 370HM.
Read that back to front and upside-down, you get "WHOLE".
as in, the "WHOLE" plane has disappeared.

This has more to do with my dyslexia than an actual theory on what happened to the plane.
But I thought it was a creepy coincidence.

Interesting, there seems to be a lot of oddities about this entire situation. I fear the implications are far dire than any of us would like to perceive but time will tell. Thank you for your response my friend.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 03:11 AM
link   
We can use any numbers or letters and reveal 10 pages of post after post of occult info though.
That's because all numbers and letters are sacred.

I don't think this really connects with the airplane the way it's being presented.
I find that to be rather tenuous.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 04:35 AM
link   
So do you imply that the particular airliner has been abducted or chosen to "disappear" because of its particular markings? As a some sort of message to us, to humanity? That would be huge. So what would exactly be the message? I agree that everything about that case is wrapped in mystery. Many implied that the flight was abducted to be used in later false flag operation or because mysterious cargo it was carrying or because some unusual passengers that were on board...I don't know. Speculations could be productive when applied in certain amount but could be unhealthy in vast amounts. I know that from a personal experience. A mind is a powerful tool but a bad master...

But to get back to topic, frankly I thought that they would find something and "proclaim" it to be the wreckage of a missing plane, so that they could contain the situation and close the case...

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
We can use any numbers or letters and reveal 10 pages of post after post of occult info though.
That's because all numbers and letters are sacred.

I don't think this really connects with the airplane the way it's being presented.
I find that to be rather tenuous.

Absolutely true in perspective, I just found this fascinating so I went with it. Food for thought I guess.

On second thought, muzzleflash, would you care to elaborate exactly how every letter and number can be tied to occult knowledge. Also, please explain to me why my OP is tenuous. I have found that you are of great habit of discrediting others and I'd like to point something out to everyone who is quick to agree with you.

Please elaborate on this for me. Thanks.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: alomaha
So do you imply that the particular airliner has been abducted or chosen to "disappear" because of its particular markings? As a some sort of message to us, to humanity? That would be huge. So what would exactly be the message? I agree that everything about that case is wrapped in mystery. Many implied that the flight was abducted to be used in later false flag operation or because mysterious cargo it was carrying or because some unusual passengers that were on board...I don't know. Speculations could be productive when applied in certain amount but could be unhealthy in vast amounts. I know that from a personal experience. A mind is a powerful tool but a bad master...

But to get back to topic, frankly I thought that they would find something and "proclaim" it to be the wreckage of a missing plane, so that they could contain the situation and close the case...

A message could very well be involved but then again our minds allow us to see all possibilities, even if most arent probable. I completely agree that the mind is a bad master, that's why one must master there mind which I don't have to tell you that, hehe.

I love our abilities as humans to see underneath the underneath, even if we are wrong most of the time it is still a glory of creation to be able to even ponder such possibilities. Maybe this thread is to help stimulate faculties of mind to expand the awareness of readers. Who knows.

Thank you my friend!

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I would just like to point out that I am shamed by my own ignorance in response to muzzleflash, it is not my place to be calling one out in front of others. I am truly sorry for my trespasses.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I think the theory just needs work. If you had also managed to tie in sandy hook, the dark night , an episode of the Simpsons and miley cyrus then people at ATS would have been all over it like a rash.

edit on 15-5-2014 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhoenixOD
I think the theory just needs work. If you had also managed to tie in sandy hook, the dark night , an episode of the Simpsons and miley cyrus then people at ATS would have been all over it like a rash.

LOL, thank you that was a great laugh my friend.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I just have the quickest comment regarding the numbers in the malaysian place situation. I noticed this the very day of the incident (3/7, by the way), and reading your interpretation of the esoteric meaning of MH370 really compelled me to share this:

a boeing 777 disappeared. 777. I find the TOTAL VANISHING of the triplicate of the supposed number of perfection rather nefarious. I felt mocked, I still do, really. Essentially the destruction/disappearance of a fundamentally sacred number.

Are there any specific meanings to the triple-7?

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: kismetpair927

From my understanding the triple 7 is in reference to the Perfect Holy Trinity. 7 being the number of perfection and 3 being the symbolic representation of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. When brought together you have the perfection of this 3rd dimensional creation.

If this plane is used in any sort of attack it will be in complete and utter mockery of the Creator and Creation.

But that's just my opinion of course.

top topics

join