It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Air Force prepares to dismantle HAARP ahead of summer shutdown

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightAssassin
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

So it goes from Defense budget to Black budget......

I'm gonna miss the HAARP headlines.....I wonder if the HAARP frequency might still be picked up after its 'dismantling'.

I bet we will since there`s a couple other HAARP facilities around the world.

So yeah, we can still blame HAARP`s for geo-engeneering, earthquakes and protection from death stars.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Well #.
Now I gotta think of a new tagline for my avatar

On a related note....you know why they're shutting down HAARP though, right?

Yep....HAARP

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Chances are "They" have already built HAARP Mk 2, and now have no more use for the now obsolete Mk 1 version. Probably in some obscure third world nation or a top or under a mountain where the are far fewer prying eyes!

edit on 15-5-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
thanks for the headsup climateviewer.com...

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightAssassin

So it goes from Defense budget to Black budget......

I'm gonna miss the HAARP headlines.....I wonder if the HAARP frequency might still be picked up after its 'dismantling'.

I'd not be surprised. From past reading (not done so in over 2 years) there are several dotting the globe....

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Interesting comments on HAARP. "Dismantling" can mean different things to different people. I wonder what was learned from this original HAARP project and what (if anything) has already gone online in some remote part of the globe to replace it. Maybe nothing significant was learned OR maybe something very significant was learned.....we will likely never know.

Does the X37-B Space Plane have some sort of equipment related to HAARP possibly? The X37-B could be doing any number of things from attacking satellites covertly to taking nude pictures of celebrities on the beach! Again, we probably will never know. The truth is so hard to untangle now that I would not know the actual truth over a lie anyway. My government has become so "backasswards" I don't think anyone in charge knows the truth about anything.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: pryingopen3rdeye

your bias is clearly showing, as is your ignorance, a ten second google search would have shown you that there are multiple HAARP facilities around the world, yet you thought the one in alaska was all there was, clearly you know very little about this program,

there are multiple ionospheric heaters around the world - there is only 1 HAARP

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Chances are "They" have already built HAARP Mk 2, and now have no more use for the now obsolete Mk 1 version. Probably in some obscure third world nation or a top or under a mountain where the are far fewer prying eyes!

If people can "find" MH370 on google earth then there ain't no mountain top where prying eye's won't find your putative HAARP Mk 2.....

(post by network dude removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: chrisrand
How do you know they aren't just lying that they're tearing HAARP, and really are setting up for something big so that they can't be blamed anymore?

well let's see - you can drive up to HAARP and see it - so you should be able to check on it's dismantling - even on google earth!

and if they're going to replace it with "something really big" why won't that get the blame next?? as I said - I look forward to finding out what is going to be the new source of conspiracies!

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

yes, because Earthquakes have absolutely no natural cause. In fact, all the Pasts earthquakes were caused by HAARPS ability to transcend space and time.

Unfortunately the new super sleek pocket version Obama had created will not have this ability, but it will look like a regular smart phone. Seriously, next time you see Obama on the phone look out for a major quake some where in the world. Pocket Haarp.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   
HAARP never did have any real security other than signs. For most of the time it was operational, a simple polite email is all that was needed to get inside for a tour. For quite some time you could download all the data from their site and for a while they tried to push the PR. I actually met one of the crews.

The locals got understandably upset at the harassment by people trying to find secrets that never existed. I never blamed them for clamming up when they did.

If anyone was still there I suppose they could throw a rock at you. The fences were to keep people from getting electrocuted and that actually did happen once. Driving right up to it has never been a problem.

Of course angry people who showed up uninvited, demanding to be admitted were turned away. Nobody is fond of rude, uninvited guests trying to bully their way inside.

I think a couple of the locals started liking messing with people or the attention being part of an Urban Legend / Myth brought to them. Just my opinion.

All it takes to start a myth and accusations is to have a locked gate it seems. Even when nothing is being hidden.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 04:10 AM
link   

All I can say regarding flight MH370 is it took them long enough to find, even when they knew what they were looking for.

Who knows what their capabilities are regarding camouflage these days, i'm thinking some kind of stationary Harry Potter Invisibility Cloak would not be beyond their technology considering the advancements with meta materials.

I just don't see them scraping a system unless they already have in place an alternative or upgrade. Makes sense to place any facilities exploring dangerous ideas well out of the way or undisclosed.

If the rumors are to be believed then HAARP touches on some of Tesla's ideas, "They" don't want us to play with those yet, the potential for destruction is just to great.

edit on 16-5-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: chrisrand
Why would they even worry about it, it's not like they dont have it in other places in the world where info on it is zero and they can piss on the world from those areas, besides there are many countries carrying them now and i think last week I heard china buying 22 of them for farming and dry seasons use only, yeah right you think we are bad with it wait till china turns 22 on at the same time..# will hit the fan, Russia owns 9 i believe, U.K. 5 places in europe and south america has 9..we are doomed if we keep attacking countries...we can resolve that though, just hand over Obama, Bush,Clintons and say they did it...

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake I am told by a friend from Nasa there are 64 world wide with china just buying 22 of them, we are doomed now if they have them.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: takebackamerica2014

Buddy we are doomed with or without HAARP devices, short of Human nature changing for the better!

We just cant seem to live in balance with nature. Hopefully sometime in the not too distant future we will devise a method of propulsion that allows us as a species, or the remains of our species to get off this Earth and on to greener pastures so she can recover from the obvious virus that Humanity has become.

edit on 16-5-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: iamhobo
Pretty sure i'm with you on this one!

edit on 2014-05-16T17:45:41-05:0020144105452014-05-16T17:45:41-05:00514p41 by cosmicgypsy because: no reason

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

All it takes to start a myth and accusations is to have a locked gate it seems. Even when nothing is being hidden.

Amazing what power a locked gate can have.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
There's probably a successor. Spread the array out, the smart grid is for the taking, so you could hide the capability in plain sight where nobody would think or want to mess with it.

Although it's considered a research device, I'm sure it had some interesting capabilities. Why else would the military be interested? Could probably pull a few tricks in regards to ELINT and countermeasures or stuff like over-the-horizon radar that some other systems couldn't.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join