It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can a demon get baptized?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: raedar
Is Pope saying aliens aren't Demons?

Aliens are flesh and blood organic creatures.
Demons are pure spirit.
They are not the same species.

What if aliens are flesh and blood WITH demonic spirits?

We know that there are two parts to a life-form (the body and the spirit which animates it).

I am not claiming this to be true. It is just a thought to think about.

originally posted by: SaturnFX
Started thinking though, what if a proper demon popped into this dimension and requested the same. A horned leather winged demon. satans minion...say he escaped hell for a second and got to the church, requesting to be baptized.

Is baptism open for all, to include the condemned?

They say that "darkness is just the absence of light". If a dark soul with a human body can get the light of The Holy Spirit can get it, then I'm not sure why a dark soul without a human body wouldn't be able to get it.

Is the physical body holy that only it can have The Holy Spirit? Or is the Holy Spirit that which gives light to our spirit?

Something to think about.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme

HA! You just tickled my brain.

We are flesh and blood with human spirit made in the image of God. Flesh and blood with demon spirits animating the flesh and blood, would still be demon spirits, right? Demons don't want baptism and don't want to go to heaven. So I'm thinking they'd avoid baptism.

Pure speculation of course ...

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: arpgme

HA! You just tickled my brain.

We are flesh and blood with human spirit made in the image of God. Flesh and blood with demon spirits animating the flesh and blood, would still be demon spirits, right? Demons don't want baptism and don't want to go to heaven. So I'm thinking they'd avoid baptism.

Pure speculation of course ...

Thats what i was talking about on page 1 when I said this

All of that said, should a demon legitimately become flesh and blood without posessing another human and it sought salvation through baptism, I really don't think there would be grounds to refuse it the same chance we have. It's God above who makes the final call on judgement day after all.

Not likely to happen ever because demons are spirits only, but universal is universal and f God allowed it to get here then why not allow it baptism if it repents and accepts Jesus?

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973
God allowed it to get here then why not allow it baptism if it repents and accepts Jesus?

I can only go from my experience. I have been in the presence of demons a handful of times. There is no mistaking it when they show up. They are pure evil. Pure hate. There is nothing even remotely good about them. They HATE and it feels like it is all directed straight at you as if nothing else exists. It chills you to your very soul. I can't stress enough how tangible the hate is ... it's beyond anything a person can imagine who hasn't experienced it.

I've had them occupy a space next to me. You know they are there but you can't see them. There is no mistaking it.

And nothing that full of hate and evil could possibly, even for a split second, feel anything except hate and evil. It isn't possible. they aren't like humans with intellect .. their 'intellect' is pure hate and evil.

Anyways, that's my experience. I have to judge based upon my experiences ....

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

So have I. God chose to give me the burden of being able to see them for a while too. Terrifying does not adequately describe the look of them and I kinda turned my back on religion for a while it disturbed me that much. I saw more than just a couple, one's image haunts me as i type this....

I doubt one would ever want to change, but then I'm only human and i do not lay claim to knowing everything.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   

So, where did demons 'come from'? Are they all just fallen angels from 'way back whenever'? Do they 'live' in hell? Is there a Satan, and do they do his bidding?

What do they want here?

Why would they 'show up' in any given place or to any given person? Do they influence mankind? Are they a 'driving force' in the way the world is heading (i.e. high probability of doom)?

Is there some sort of ultimate 'war' between good and evil (i.e. between heaven and hell?)

I'm genuinely asking here, not joking around...because for a long time, I didn't believe that hell, or demons, or satan, could exist in a universe created by a 'truly' Loving God (Whom I do believe in), but in really 'seeing' the insanity going on in the world, I just can't rule out such 'forces' of evil...

And I've never known anyone who has experienced anything 'demonic', so I thought someone who has - might know the answers to some of the above questions...

But please don't anyone start throwing biblical rhetoric at me...I really only want to hear from those with personal experience...

Thanks in advance.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostgirl

So, where did demons 'come from'? Are they all just fallen angels from 'way back whenever'? Do they 'live' in hell? Is there a Satan, and do they do his bidding?

Hi Lostgirl, I'll answer your questions briefly. If you want to know more, u2u me and with your queries.

Demons are fallen souls, They are from the depths of hell. They are spirits that have rejected God. Yes, Satan is real, he is the leader of hell. Demons would not really follow anyone, including Satan. Rebellion is but one of the many foul traits demons display.

What do they want here?

They are here to destroy hope, encourage the separation of man and God and to attack the faithful.

Why would they 'show up' in any given place or to any given person? Do they influence mankind? Are they a 'driving force' in the way the world is heading (i.e. high probability of doom)?

They look for any opportunity they can find to destroy what is good. They try to influence mankind and yes, this century (I cannot confirm the exact dates of said century) is said to be under the power of Satan.

Is there some sort of ultimate 'war' between good and evil (i.e. between heaven and hell?)

Yes, himanity is in the middle of that war.

I'm genuinely asking here, not joking around...because for a long time, I didn't believe that hell, or demons, or satan, could exist in a universe created by a 'truly' Loving God (Whom I do believe in), but in really 'seeing' the insanity going on in the world, I just can't rule out such 'forces' of evil...

And I've never known anyone who has experienced anything 'demonic', so I thought someone who has - might know the answers to some of the above questions...

But please don't anyone start throwing biblical rhetoric at me...I really only want to hear from those with personal experience...

Thanks in advance.

Be thankful you have not encountered demonic forces. They are not as common as some Christians would have you believe, but they are definitely around. Focus on the love and goodness God provides, it is so amazing that no power of evil can overpower it. I am living proof of that.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join