It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can a demon get baptized?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Aliens are flesh and blood organic creatures.
a reply to: FlyersFan

And you have no way of knowing that. Just saying.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: wtbengineer

Aliens are flesh and blood organic creatures.

There are a few different greys and the smaller ones are both mechanical and biological beings. Their extended arms, legs, and part of the head and neck are more electronical/mechanical than flesh.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   

There are a few different greys and the smaller ones are both mechanical and biological beings. Their extended arms, legs, and part of the head and neck are more electronical/mechanical than flesh.
a reply to: DisabledVet1

Have you poked one with a stick, or examined it under a microscope? Do you have one at home? If so, then post some pics for us.

Sorry, don't want to derail the thread topic. If there are EBEs and If there are demons And If they are not one and the same beings, then they (demons) will probably not be able to repent and be baptized. Having known God from the beginning and seen all of his glory, they turned away from Him. Not being God myself though, who's to say just how deep and wide is the Grace and Mercy of God? I'd like to think that it might extend to me, so I will not draw any lines in the sand.

edit on 5/15/2014 by wtbengineer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Pertinent part begins at about 1:40

One must be repentant to be baptized. 2 Timothy 2:25 tells us that the desire to repent is a gift bestowed to humans by God and through repentance we will gain knowledge of the truth. The angels in inhabiting the celestial realm with God were fully knowledgeable of God's existence, station, and authority. Luke 12:48 says that the severity of God's punishment increases with the amount of knowledge one possesses. The fallen angels therefore are considered beyond redemption.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Man... now I'm kinda hoping that the next explicit visitation we get from another sentient species is from a bunch of leathery winged fiery demon types. Baptisms or lynchings? Well, considering they doused witches and "heretics" with fire instead of water, I'd say we can make assumptions.

It would be a true test of common sense vs cultural bias.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Of course they are flesh and blood. If they were spirit they wouldn't need space ships.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   

I don't think I actually need to repeat the last question do I?

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: wtbengineer

What are you talking about? Aliens come from other planets on space ships. If they were just spirit, they wouldn't need space ships to travel in. Therefore, they are flesh and blood ... that's logical. And as far as how I know ... I've seen three UFOs over the years, and I've read enough UFO encounters to know that they are very different from my encounters with the demonic. And yes ... I've encountered the demonic.

There is a difference between an organic alien and an etherial demon.

edit on 5/15/2014 by FlyersFan because: word etherial

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   

I've seen UFOs and I've had spiritual encounters as well. For you to assure me that the UFO experiences are flesh and blood beings flying around in nuts and bolts craft is an assumption, and nothing more. You may be right, but there is no evidence that this is the case. If you get some I'd be glad to see it.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   

For you to assure me that the UFO experiences are flesh and blood beings flying around in nuts and bolts craft is an assumption, and nothing more.

So tell me ... why would a spiritual being who can travel anywhere it wants to without the need of an organic vehicle, feel the need to build one to travel in? Doesn't make sense, does it??

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   

I've had spiritual encounters as well.

I see your location is Gettysburg. I have no doubt you've had many. I've had a few in Gettysburg as well. But I'm talking about demonic encounters. The thread asks if a demon can be baptised. I've encountered them a handful of times - not in Gettysburg - and they wouldn't want to be baptised. They HATE. When they are around, they oooze pure hatred and it's all directed right at you as if you were the only thing on the planet they could see. It's intense. It's unmistakable. And they aren't organic creatures.

Lighter note - my best spook encounter at Gettysburg ... always on the hill with pine trees near that school across the street from the Farnsworth House. Every time we are there we see a shadowman running between the trees. We go stand by the statue on the hill and look over to the left at the pine trees near the road .... and he always shows up. Never fails.

edit on 5/15/2014 by FlyersFan because: punctuation

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   

I was also talking about demonic encounters. I agree with you about those. Hateful, awful, terrifying, these words don't even come close to the complete opposite end of the spectrum from us that these things inhabit. My encounter was an eye opening experience for me, it made me aware of the other end of this spectrum that I was ignorant of before.

Interesting stuff you've encountered in my town. I haven't had much experience with things like that here. I did see some orbs and stuff where you're talking about, but nothing at all in my house, which is about a hundred years old. My wife claims to have seen some things though.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   

I haven't had much experience with things like that here.

About 2 am go to that hill I told you about. Quietly wait for it. There is also a road from there off behind the 1863 Gettysburg Inn (next to the Jenny Wade House). It goes through the trees and that's all battlefield. 2 am ... I've had some interesting stuff go on .... (If you go ... don't get arrested!!)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   

I'll have to check that out, thanks. I know exactly where you're talking about. I've also heard a lot of other stories about other places nearby, but never really investigated myself. The one ghost hunt I went on with my son was unimpressive to me. Just a bunch of people wandering around with devices getting excited and imagining things...

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   

My unsolicited advice - stay away from the Gettysburg ghost walks or ghost hunts. (I'm sure you figured that out already) All that human activity scares away the spooks. Do it on your own. There are rules about being out on the battlefield after 10pm ... they get upset with that. But I've found the 2am hour to be the best ... and the less people the better. Usually it's just my husband and me. And we always have good luck in that area I told you about. (I'm not telling you to break the law and go at that time .... but ....
.... I'm saying it IS the best time)

Oh ... bring extra batteries for the camera. One time I 'invited' the spooks to get their picture taken over by Devils Den. On top of it. And the dang spooks drained my batteries! ANother time my camera went all flubby in 'the bloody triangle'. It was a cold February morning with lots of snow everywhere. I had my 4 year old with me. It was just the two of us. I was taking pictures at the bottom of 'little round top' .. in the bloody triangle. The camera kept turning itself on and off and on and off and then eventually died.

Fun stuff.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I understand
I'd pretty much have to go alone or maybe get my son to come up from MD if he could get away from his family. He's the only person I know who'd be interested in this kinda stuff. You're right, I figured that out about the ghost hunts and walks and all that stuff long ago. The most experiences I've had in my life were when I was completely alone and wasn't asking for it. I grew up in a 'haunted house' and the things that happened there terrified me when I was a kid up until I left around age 20.

That's really cool about the Devil's Den visits. I love going there but we mostly just go for the day and hang out. My little boy (I have two little ones as well as my 3 grown children down in MD) who's 4 just loves to go climb on the rocks. I guess it would be pretty easy to sneak in there by yourself in the middle of the night but I don't think I'd want to be there by myself, if you know what I mean. Pretty sure something would happen, whether for real or in my imagination!

Oh, I didn't catch the first time I read this that you had your 4 year old with you. So this was daytime, huh?

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I was by myself in the Jenny Wade house once. My husband was downstairs and I was upstairs. It was off season. I was at the part where you step through the hole were the cannon went through. It felt like a vortex opened up or something. Seriously strange sensations. Unfortunately I didn't have the camera. I don't know what it would have picked up. Something traveled through me ... or I traveled through something.

OH ... you'll find this cool .... I'm a big Abraham Lincoln fan. one day I was walking through Gettysburg on the main road with all the shops. I was probably by the old time picture place. I was thinking that I wanted a copy of the Gettysburg Address because I didn't have one. I had just thought it and within probably 10 seconds a gust of wind picked up and blew a piece of paper in front of me. I reached over and picked it up ... it was a 'Gettysburg Address' bookmark. Yep ... I've got it on the bookshelf. I consider it a gift from Mr. Lincoln himself.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Oh, I didn't catch the first time I read this that you had your 4 year old with you. So this was daytime, huh?

The time I had my four year old with me (she's 18 now) was winter .. February or so .. probably around noon time or before noon in late morning. We were in the bloody triangle area - at the foot of Little Round Top. I invited the spooks to get their picture taken and the camera started going wonky .. on / off /on /off ... then dead. My daughter and I were alone on the battlefield. It was off season.

The time I took the Devils Den picture and invited the spooks was about three years ago. It was mid summer and busy. Lots of people. It was daytime - early afternoon. I again invited the spooks to get in the picture ... and the camera died. We had just put in fresh batteries before we went out to the field.

Now when we go to Gettysburg we always bring spare batteries. Oh ... it's not a problem with the camera. The only time the batteries drain is when I invite the spooks to get their pictures taken. They eat my batteries! A Few Weeks ago they ate my batteries at Fort Mifflin. I suppose I should stop inviting them to have their picture taken!

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   

How were you in there by yourself? The times I've been there there were always crowds of people. Was it off-season?

I'm a big Lincoln fan too. That's awesome! I don't think it's a stretch to think that he might want to visit here now. After all, why would he want to hang around Ford's Theater? I could imagine him maybe appearing at the White House, and some claim to have seen him there, but I think it just 'feels' right that he'd come back to Gettysburg.

Oh, and you know we've totally hijacked this thread? I guess nobody cares, it doesn't seem to be too active otherwise...

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   

It was off season.

I guess that would be the best time to look for things like ghosts. I never think about it then, especially in the winter. I'm too busy trying to stay inside.

Maybe if you bring enough batteries they'll get tired of killing em. Or maybe they like to 'eat' the charge... I don't know. I don't think I'd stop asking if you keep getting a response like that. There must be some way to get a shot. Maybe an old timey camera that doesn't take batteries?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join