It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLM Seizes New Mexico Ranch Land for a Jumping Mouse

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: usernameconspiracy Then where is my check. because no one is paying the debt down with it

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: usernameconspiracy

originally posted by: tmeister182
The federal government owns land ONLY in the name of the people they serve therefore we own the land. There is no entity called federal government that is able to buy sell lease or give away anything of it's own.

Well, that's part of my job, so since I am involved in selling excess government land and buildings, I say you are wrong. Thousands of deeds recorded in the county clerk records all over the United States say you are wrong also.

THEN ITS TREASON AND UNLAWFUL. THE LAND BELONGS TO THE PEOPLE AND FARMERS/RANCHERS IN PARTRICULAR USE THE PEOPLE'S TO GRAZE AND ITS HOW THE PEOPLE CAN EVEN AFFORD TO EAT MEAT, IN OTHER WORDS, THEY COULDN'T OHTERWISE!

AND WE AINT CHANGING THOSE WAYS FOR THE CORPORATE BANKERS.

THIS IS AN ISSUE IN CANADA ONLY WE KNOW, THAT RANCHERS USE CROWN LAND, AND THAT LAND IS OURS. THAT POLITICIANS ARE NOT KINGS, THIS ISN'T ENGLAND, THEY DON'T OWN THE LAND, THEY ARE BUT HIRED MANAGERS FOR US.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   
This seems to be what a whole generation of flouride in the water is doing to people. Your grandparents would roll in their graves over this issue. They got it.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Ranching is one of those, use of crown land deals. And of course it makes sense, because anyone can do the math, surely. If instead of 200 acres for the cows, you needed 2000, well, ching ching, your meat would be 1000 dollars a pound in the stores, wouldn't it.

Farmers subsidize and feed the people. For example, and I'll use something different than ranching, but I was raised on an orchard and informed all along by my father who was also a teacher. When you bring the food to the packing house there are years, when their operations don't break even and you don't get paid, or make nothing to live on. Of course that means they peddle it up north instead, but the packing house had rules in the past that you couldn't and farmers did it anyway. The government would love to have families unable to make a living farming, hence the packing house rules.

Farmers subsidize the food industry.

Ranchers use crown land or you wouldn't be eating meat.

Governments are not kings they own nothing. They are paid a very good salary to manage the estate of your countries citizens, your children's inheritance. That is what they are.
edit on 17-5-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: occrest
Federally owned land = public land=my land=your land. Period!!!, Feds are our servants, not masters. We, the public, raise beef on our public lands to feed us, the public.

What is the problem?

Exactly
When my wages are $10.59 per Hour and after all taxes are taken out
I bring Home $6.25 per Hour
I say let those CATTLE ROAM
I'm paying for part of that SO CALLED
GOVERNMENT LAND.
The Cattle and the Ranchers can have my share.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: thishereguy

Well if it's a spotted owl then he's also protected by the environmentalist groups. Then they have to fight each other for dominance of the habitat.

But seriously, this is Agenda 21 stuff as the OP mentioned lightly. It has the hallmarks of it. Endgangered wildlife, cattle that humans will eat, land which needs management even if it's by confiscation, and water rights is another indication, as water is part of the resources the elites will control.

This time, maybe there won't be any senior language mistakes to make a scapegoat.
edit on 17-5-2014 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Here is an interesting blog description of Agenda 21 that I find to hit the nail on the proverbial head of land confiscation. The blogger mentions that private property is considered in Agenda 21 documents to be part of social injustice. Where have we heard that before? Oh yes, in the Communist Manifesto. It's just that ol Karl delineated expressly "bourgeois" property.

OCALA - A decades-old scheme to eliminate private ownership of land has been working quietly to snatch up thousands of acres in North-Central Florida and across the nation under the guise of environmental protection. The plan, formally known as “Agenda 21,” was originally outlined in a 1976 United Nations report called ‘Habitat I.’

United States and Florida law enshrine the protection of life, liberty, and property, but the U.N. condemns private property and goes on to state that “public control of land use” is “indispensable.” Private land ownership, according to Habitat I, contributes to “social injustice

“The principles embodied in Agenda 21 present a framework for environmental action that should be pursued at all levels of society--in our schools, local communities, governments, and in our lifestyles,” said Rep. Nancy Pelosi before urging fellow representatives to co-sponsor the implementation of Agenda 21 in America.

www.libertysentinel.org...

So there you have it. Agenda 21 is behind the taking of private property because the elites think that it is socially unjust to have private property. That is, they are functioning on Marxist ideology. The ranchers are now the target bourgeois landowners, because they typically own rather large swathes of land, and the environmentalists have targeted declared cattle to be dangerous to the environment because they fart methane. It would be truly hilarious except that it is true. Remember we are all supposed to be righteously vegetarian.
Also I love it when Ms. Pelosi implicates herself in these matters.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: mahatche

So you were fishing at someone else's property?

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: blargo

If you do not like how they are managing the land vote in an administration and congress that will appoint people that will.

The BLM Is basically taking it's cue from UN dictates. That is what this is really about, the UN unconstitutionally dictating to a sovereign nation how it should behave and manage property and resources, and we have a very compliant CIC, and many Statists in government who are more than willing to cooperate.

Here is one of our CIC's infamous Executive Orders farmwars.info... oh yah and Tim Geithner was named as part of this....wasn't he just in the news saying the WH made him do it?
oh and if Buzzy Wigs is listening....sorry Fox news made me do i

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
a reply to: mahatche

So you were fishing at someone else's property?

No, it's a ditch that runs between different plots of land.

Why am i on trial though lol. I did nothing wrong. Discredit me to prove pollution is fake? What do you gain?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join