It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's the deal with Chi?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
You can measure chi(spiritual energy) scientifically since it can be felt in the body and can be transmitted to other people with tools like Reiki (a healing manifestation tool that calms the body of another person and can increase the self healing/placebo effect).

Put 3 good reiki healers on a forth very sensitive body and he will probably jump from the heat generated in his body. Kundalini root flame can be very hot. With the right sensor equipment the energy flow of a body can be monitored.
edit on 15-5-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
My personal experience ....

I have sjogrens and was told to give acupuncture a try to see if it could help with my symptoms. So I went six times ... once a week for six weeks. The acupuncture didn't help the symptoms .... BUT .... I felt a HUGE energy rush and I felt big inside. I can't explain what 'feeling big inside' is like except that you'd have to experience it to understand. I wasn't expecting anything to come of the acupuncture so the energy thing was really wild.

The acupuncturist said she channeled my chi and boosted it.

I now believe chi is real because of my experience.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
My personal experience ....

I have sjogrens and was told to give acupuncture a try to see if it could help with my symptoms. So I went six times ... once a week for six weeks. The acupuncture didn't help the symptoms .... BUT .... I felt a HUGE energy rush and I felt big inside. I can't explain what 'feeling big inside' is like except that you'd have to experience it to understand. I wasn't expecting anything to come of the acupuncture so the energy thing was really wild.

The acupuncturist said she channeled my chi and boosted it.

I now believe chi is real because of my experience.

How was the energy rush in feeling? Hot, cold, pulsating? All over or localized to some specific point?
edit on 15-5-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I thought acupuncture worked because the needles caused your brain to release endorphins, temporarily relieving pain and making you feel good.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sharted
a reply to: FlyersFan

I thought acupuncture worked because the needles caused your brain to release endorphins, temporarily relieving pain and making you feel good.

Chi energy is felt thru the nerve endings and I even think it is using the nerve system to transport the energy to parts of the body. Think of it as energy flowing from the top of the head being transported thru your whole body causing every part of your body getting the energy to wake up. This energy system can be clogged and other people pushing chi with high pressure will unclog the energy system. I myself was very limited in my sense of chi in my hands so I needed to help unclogging the energy system to get a higher level of chi thru the energy system to my hands.

If you have neglected a part of your body and get an high level of external chi and you relax and there is a chance that unregistered pain will be felt and that sensory data can be very annoying. But knowing something is wrong and not hiding it is the first step in dealing with it. The body can if it is allowed to do it naturally do yoga/stretching that will remove the pain if it is a nerve problem.

With increased chi flow and a kundalini flame the body will even when the practitioner sits still move inside that is not noticed to the naked eye because the movement are so small. These movements feel like vibration in the body and are very relaxing to the body since there is not real struggle but just the bodies natural movement. The body can become very low maintenance needed for the body to feel amazing since it is constantly fixing everything wrong with it directly with sending chi to where it is needed.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Wouldn't chi have more to do with nerve, and brain patterns?

I doubt a multi-meter would be able to pinpoint anything, other then just the bodies electrical properties. I mean, you would have to one of these monks constantly under body, and brain scans to at least pin point something. Especially where they perform different rights, practices and such to at least notice something.

Couldn't dissect a Monk, would ruin the sample.

It wouldn't be completely electrical, but almost like a gas, since breath and blood are mentioned in it philosophical roots. Besides, nerves endings do involve liquids.

In the Analects of Confucius, compiled from the notes of his students sometime after his death in 479 B.C., qi could mean "breath",[16] and combining it with the Chinese word for blood (making 血氣, xue-qi, blood and breath), the concept could be used to account for motivational characteristics.

en.wikipedia.org...

Just shine a little light.
edit on 16-5-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Chi or prana or energy does exist don't get overly excited in something weird or foreign. Chi flows through the body constantly. Not about parlor tricks or works of wonderment.

How to Flow Chi out of the body

This technique is about flowing Yin and Yang energy out of the body to heal or whatever to another person.

The most powerful chakra is the 3rd chakra (solar plexus) which is yang energy, positive.

The other powerful chakra for chi is the (Muladhara) or the first chakra. It is of yin energy, negative.

The kundalini lies underneath the 1st chakra and flows up and outward. This technique utilizes the Kundalini to channel and flow the chi energy out through the hand chakras into the recipient.

First off I clean my aura and chakras. I then do a Kriyas Yoga poses
www.pinklotus.org...

So what I do is get warmed up energetically, then I do the Mula bandha or (root lock) which channels the Kundalini energy (chi energy, prana etc) up and out the spine and I then channel it out of my hand chakras to the persons body area that is pain.

I use Will (3rd chakra) to control the energy and desire it (4th chakra) to the area that needs the chi.

Its hard to explain but if you do the Mula bandha and use the energies in your 1st and 3rd and affirm that it is healing the affected area of lets say a shoulder, they will feel better.

The left side of the body is female, receptive, negative.

the right side of the body is male, directive, positive.

Right is male or sun energy and left is female or moon. And so fourth.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I think Chi or whatever we may call it is very real. I've been meditating for about 4 years, and about 6 months ago, I started feeling the flow through my body. At first, I tried to identify, and verbalize (which was a mistake) what was happening. When I look back, it was my spine that was becoming aware of itself. It's really very hard to describe, but it's almost like you become aware of your spine in a 3 dimensional way of seeing it. For example, you breath in air, and you become aware of your back, and then front, and then lower left side of your torso, and vice versa. This is something I was doing unintentionally, but at the end I've realized that all I was doing was simply becoming aware of my torso (back, front) as I was breathing.

If you think about it, we never really do that. It's right underneath our fingertips, and yet we don't give credit that it might be hidden in such an obvious place.

Once I became aware of my spine, I've quickly become aware of the energy that's surrounding it.

As of now, I'm having orgasm-like feelings along my spine. I'm able to do this with my breath. I can see that there are three areas in the body. Lower, middle, upper.

It's been 6 months since I've gotten initiated into this, and it's evolving, but Chi or whatever you may call it is very real. What I am ultimately is that I feel like I'm the electromagnetic expression of my highest cognitive function, at any given moment. Whatever I make that moment to be...

But I'm very new to this. There's electricity going up/down my spine, and there's also magnetism, but I don't know what any of it means. I know that there's lots of literature out there, but I've come this far myself, and I don't want to be affected by other definitions, and start expecting the outcome based on their definitions. For some reason, this is really important to me.

Chi, or whatever you may call it is very real. I think the body that we possess is incomplete, and it's subject to evolution, only if we let it be...

It gets very scary sometimes, when I feel like I've collected all the electricity/orgasmic feeling at the bottom, but I don't know what to do next.

Just when I feel like I have an idea, it all goes downhill.

Maybe it's time to admit that I don't know anything....

Chi, electricity/magnetism is real. There is change. Change is constantly happening, and it's on the outside, but what's inside is the only constant. It never changes, and it picks up from where you've left off.

It seems like the spine is the point of reference, and it's where this electricity/magnetism gets collected, and then it goes up, to the antenna...

At least this is my impression of it. And it's more real than all the things that I've known to be real.

I never thought it would be like this when I got into meditation.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Sharted

What you see in the first video are saltimbanques...

But Qi is real. If i were you, i'd try Qigong or Yoga (qi is the same thing as prana) and if you have a good teacher, you'll inevitably start to perceive it...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join