It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged Man-made Climate Change Exemplifies What's Wrong with Science

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on May, 14 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Man-made global warming re-named climate change is a pretext to try to justify a carbon tax. The fact that scientists will go along with this fraud is a very good example of what's wrong with science today. Science is not free to seek the truth. It is controlled by vested interests.

The latest Thunderbolts Project Space News:

Published on May 14, 2014

The recent Electric Universe conference in Albuquerque New Mexico featured investigators from wide ranging disciplines, who had come to a common conclusion. The key to understanding so-called climate change is the electromagnetic connection between Earth and the Sun. One of the most powerful of these voices is Piers Corbyn, who has received international acclaim for the accuracy of his long-range forecasts. Although we hear daily of a scientific consensus to the contrary, what does Piers make of mankind's alleged role in affecting the climate on Earth?

Mainstream science is in need of man-made reform.

+9 more 
posted on May, 14 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
So you are disputing climate change with the Electric Universe theory that has even less evidence supporting it than the climate change argument?

+3 more 
posted on May, 14 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Isn't it better to have less evidence than outright scientific fraud?

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Cheers - Dave

Just because you don't understand it, it doesn't make it fraud. You were probably the type to argue the earth was still flat or that the earth was the center of the solar system when it was proved otherwise. May I know how exactly you've come to the conclusion that it is fraud?

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pistoche

Cheers - Dave

Just because you don't understand it, it doesn't make it fraud. You were probably the type to argue the earth was still flat or that the earth was the center of the solar system when it was proved otherwise. May I know how exactly you've come to the conclusion that it is fraud?

Looks like fraud to me all things considered.....

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
While I agree with your opening paragraph, I still think we need to control the pollution that we produce worldwide. Taxing carbon will not lessen carbon emissions though. Building things to last many years and getting rid of planned obsolescence is what needs to be done.

Now a tax to pay for the destruction that will be occurring from the violent weather will be needed. We don't need to be paying for more research on proving that we are causing problems in our environment. We need to start fixing the problem.

It seems that scientists are looking for more and more funding, they will never solve the problem when that is the case. It would not be beneficial to their continued funding to solve the problem. This spinning of wheels leads nowhere.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Mary Rose

"BPEarthWatch" Jesse on YT has been tracking the Sun activity for years said recently his theory of sun expansion is the real cause.
The typical life-cycle of Sun's like ours.

He may have at this conference...he said he was on travel right now.

TPTB have an agenda to complete so admitting this is fact will never happen.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Seein` as how Al Gore is a big proponent of Global smarming,it is in all probability...fraud.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

If you don't understand how warming, convection and circulation of warm air affects the atmosphere and oceans of the world leading to colder weather patterns locally (ie the arctic), while having an AVERAGE higher annual GLOBAL temperature, there is not much more educated people can do to convince you. It would mean you'll have to understand complicated 5th grade math involving averages (whooaaa! complex!). There is nothing scientists can do about that.
edit on 5/14/2014 by Pistoche because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on May, 14 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   

If you don't understand how warming, convention and circulation of warm air affects the atmosphere and oceans of the world leading to colder weather patterns locally (ie the arctic), while having an AVERAGE higher annual global temperature, there is not much more educated people can do to convince you. It would mean you'll have to understand complicated 5th grade math involving averages (whooaaa! complex!). There is nothing scientists can do about that.

The problem I have is that the scientists you insist on supporting and the likes of Al Gore have already been caught not telling the truth, makes your whole cause damn near impossible!

Do you really think that paying a "CARBON TAX" is going to save the planet?

How about poisons, insecticides used on our frankenfood?

A huge asteroid could hit the planet tomorrow and we could all go bye bye, but I guess paying criminals like Al Gore money, they just MIGHT save us???

Someone already addressed the "SUN" which is also something that your scientists and cause refuse to address! Perhaps my skepticism is warranted because I don't jump on a cause blindly????

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

I am against the Carbon Tax as much as the next person, but just because I'm against it I'm not going to pretend that global warming doesn't exist. Being against the Carbon Tax and understanding the evidence in support of a warming globe aren't mutually exclusive. That said, I am for investing in cleaner and/or newer technology that will reduce our impact on the global climate.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Pistoche

what about the other periodic cold and warm cycles in Earth history ? there was no human made CO2 at that time ?

and please look at the temperature - CO2 concentration in the graphs scientists throw at us.
CO2 curve always follow the temperature curve and not otherwise. Temperature is the cause and CO2 the result.
With more T more CO2, less T less CO2...

The pollution humans do is wrong, no questions, but we are not the direct cause of climate change, Sun is driving the weather more than you think!

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: KrzYma

Yes, the results you see from those graphs are over millions of years, never in earth's history has the temperature risen this quickly in a mere 50-100 years time (coincidentally since industrialization came into full force).

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   

If you don't understand how warming, convection and circulation of warm air affects the atmosphere and oceans of the world leading to colder weather patterns locally (ie the arctic), while having an AVERAGE higher annual GLOBAL temperature, there is not much more educated people can do to convince you. It would mean you'll have to understand complicated 5th grade math involving averages (whooaaa! complex!). There is nothing scientists can do about that.

Pleeeze....

Is this why the warmingmongers keep using the Arctic and Antarctic ice levels to sell us the warming doom.

Oh wait that news subsided a bit because there is a actually more ice.

Now they are using storms.

We all know that we have never had nasty storms in our recent to distant past hereon earth.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Mary Rose

In school in the 1970's I was taught that the sun is getting larger and millions of years from now the earth will burn up. Now if this is from science... how come no idiot scientist can remember what they used o teach us not that long ago. The earth is warming up because of the sun....

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   

I am against the Carbon Tax as much as the next person, but just because I'm against it I'm not going to pretend that global warming doesn't exist. Being against the Carbon Tax and understanding the evidence in support of a warming globe aren't mutually exclusive. That said, I am for investing in cleaner and/or newer technology that will reduce our impact on the global climate.

Ok, but what you are against as am I "Carbon Tax" is the drive behind the so called problem! Am I right or wrong with that statement?

Secondly, I think you are still refusing to admit that as a human being living on planet Earth, that if and when the sun decided to change or perhaps not behave to the benefits of humanity that it just might be our end?

I am sure the technology already exists to do away with our use of carbon energy usage. The problem is the money behind it!

I will stick with going after companies like Monsanto and Syngenta and others whom are blindly supported in the poisoning of not only our food supply but our planet! That has a much more solid foundation for getting pissed off than supporting a cause that refuses to even bring up solar activity IMO......

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Cheers - Dave

Excuse me, but before you make sweeping and ignorant claims, you might want to look at my resume and see which universities I've worked with or for and the number of research companies with which I have worked as both scientific/engineering staff or lead developer/project manager. You don't know how me from a bar of soap. Have you done any research yourself?

As I have said in the past, play the ball not the player.

Scientific fraud has been proven over and over again, that simple fact is not changing.

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Are you referring to Global Warming I mean Climate Change or or It's climate chaos now ..That's right because John Kerry and French foreign minister Laurent Fabius were saying we only have 500 days ....I am too young to go ..What a absolute joke the IPCC and their minions are .Parasites all of them and good for nothing .Billions of dollars and they couldn't tell you what the weather/climate will be next month let alone by the year 2050 or 2035 . It's surprising just how many people actually believe the crap that comes out of them ...

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I just re-watched Ben's (S0) clip from the EU2014 conference and was glad to see this post. Completely agree with OP.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Scientific fraud has been proven over and over again, that simple fact is not changing. a reply to: bobs_uruncle

We will just ignore thefraud bit. You know, like it never happened. (sarcasm of course)

The global warming propaganda is working.

People are more affraid now than ever.

Fear is the catalyst that politicians use to make changes in favor of big business.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join