It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Ukraine, the US is dragging us towards war with Russia

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
rigel4 Yes my respect too.

a reply to: ColCurious

You is wasting your time with DJW001 because even when you corner him because he cannot deliver any facts to back up his point of view he resorts to word smith and tries to rewrite the meaning of a word instead of admiting that he is wrong

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuard

No. I disagree.

Some people might be misinformed, or deliberately mislead, or their view might be obscured by hate.
Trying to help them see the truth is never a waste of time.
You never know, maybe we changed some unknown lurkers point of view right now... reason enough for me to keep on trying.
edit on 15-5-2014 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ColCurious

On the subject of burning un-armed men and woman to death we have

"Having its thugs murder those people in that building was a stroke of genius on the part of the FSB"

His comments not mine so I guess you are dealing with hate but good luck

edit on 15-5-2014 by VirusGuard because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Disheartening, that even here on ATS so many people rush to take sides in a complicated geopolitical situation, when they exhibit such poor understanding of facts and history pertaining to the matter.

Go ahead and drink up this ridiculous article, or hold its glaring inaccuracies (for example, Putin has yet to withdraw troops from border, he only said he would) up as proof of US righteousness. Either way, you serve as a pawn to someone because the bigger picture evades you.

For those of you who are inclined to think critically, I offer a few points:

No nation in history has clean hands. Some are more blood-stained than others, and some of that blood is more justified.

The Cold War never truly ended. Espionage, surveillance, and subversion have been continually conducted between the US and Russia/Soviet Union for the past 70 years. Only the top levels of the two governments know the extent of this activity.

The US has had a lot of practice at influencing regime change, and Russia has no doubt learned to manipulate people and governments in the same way.

Under Stalin, the Soviet Union learned everything they could about propaganda from Nazi Germany. Sixty years of fine-tuning has taught them a few things as well. In recent years, anti-propaganda laws in the US have been struck down, and the world has more reason than ever to question the statements and goals of the US government.

Personally I think the US had respectable goals for most the Cold War, but our gradual slide into corruption (and 'coincidences' like the Biden/Ukraine issue) leads me to doubt the methods and goals of our massive, modern bureaucracy. Even if I give the US government the benefit of the doubt, the best I can hope for is that some people in our gov't have the best interests of the Ukraine and the world at heart.
edit on 15-5-2014 by OpenMindedRealist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

I was very tired and first of all posted the thread with no content.

These are not my words and apologize to anyone if I misled them.

There was no intention to do so as i provided a link..

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Could a kind mod put the OP in quotes for me please
as it is way past my edit time.

Thank you

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: rigel4

Rigel. The answer of your question is quite shocking.

The human race does not originate from earth. Neither do most of our world leaders.
The human race colonised earth after a long galactic war and was soon after invaded by a race named "the reptilians" .
After the invasion a few other races joined the reptilians and together they have been manipulating the human race for thousands of years. Being in power throughout history and calling themselfs the royal or blue bloodline. Their main agenda was to secure our captivity and to use us as lab rats.
Also,the moon has provided them to trap our conciousness in this world.

All the wars foughted throughout history were merely messures to unite us under one banner so they can control us easly.
They have planed to start a final world war which will devistate the human race so severely that we would be forced to unite under one centrilized government.

If we want freedoom, then we must not let this war to happen. I advise you all to spread the truth no matter what people will think.

Hurry people,before its to late.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   
What utter BS lmao hilarious accusations

The US & EU doesn't need to go to war with Russia over Ukraine... PERIOD!!!

Not sure if anyone has noticed, but... 90% of the country has already joined the EU and "willingly" and not under NATO troops holding illegal referendums bit by people power.. And after a decade long struggle with deep Russian infiltration the tide has finally broke the barrier

And let's het strait on another issue here... It is Russia who has a vast military build up on Ukraine's boarders NOT NATO, NATO doesn't need to mass troops on Ukraine's boarders as The people of Ukraine are friends and Russia is a toothless wounded beast lacking a military to threaten and well on its way to a recession...

This game is OVER... it was over in march, all we're seeing now it the further extermination of the Russia disease left within Ukraine since the collapse of the Soviet Union and the Russian empire in the East of Ukraine and Europe

Viva Ukraine and welcome to the civilised world

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   
"Nationalists" Is that a polite way of calling them Nazi POS? The media here in the US have very interesting ways of wording things.We supported the Nazi's back in WWII and we are still supporting them all in the name of "Freedom and Democracy."

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: rigel4

Its all about the USA becoming the worlds largest energy exporter by 2020. An Atlantic pipeline will be a hot topic soon as it will better facilitate the raping of our gas reserves. Cutting off Russia from the Mediterranean is important to US supremacy. So it may well mean war friend!

Russia is pretty cool headed, but you can count on the US pressing them to action. The outcome will be a world response against Russia et al. Soon you will see air support in Syria and forces on the ground in Iran. Russia will be cut off both physically and politically from aiding their allies.

The only thing that may change the playing board is sanctions by China and a first response by Russia. War is in the air, and Russia vs greater Europe will be a bloody affair! That said Russia's failure to act in Syria and greater Ukraine may be a sign that they also have a hand in the current state of affairs. Time will tell but it smells like war to me! The only thing preventing it now is Russia's cool headed approach or weakness which ever it may be.

edit on 15-5-2014 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
Not sure if anyone has noticed, but... 90% of the country has already joined the EU and "willingly" and not under NATO troops holding illegal referendums bit by people power..

Good morning, TritonTaranis. I did not notice this indeed.
90% you say? How do you know? Care to back this up?
I'm seriously interested, because according to our federal foreign office it is (due to lack of information in the current climate) "impossible to reliably determine the backing of the Ukrainian population" - for either side.
You may have heard that they had/have (controversially) agents doing reconnaissance in Ukraine... so if they can't say, how exactly can you be so sure?

Also, what point about the article did you find to be "utter BS" and why? If I may ask on topic...
edit on 15-5-2014 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   
The whole thing between US/Russia/China/Iran etc. is a smokescreen. Putin, Obama et. al. are all actors on a stage.

What is going down now was planned many, many years ago...and has happened with cyclic regularity since at least 1400.

Check out this chart: arizonadiscountrealestate.com...

The world's reserve currency changes every 70-100 years. Like clockwork. The US has had 70 years since Bretton Woods. It's time to change, and the change was started in the 70's when Nixon went off the gold standard and licked Mao's boots. Check out this post (an excellent blog, BTW) - especially the charts further down that show what's gone down with US debt/China prosperity:

blog.redefininggod.com...

Basically, those who *make* the money, pay some greedy psychopaths to go to war for them to take over a country, usually one with the most resources/best armies etc., then they (and their heirs) basically use that country to dominate the rest, bleeding it dry and buying up all the other good stuff around the world; then once they've broken their 'host' they find some other psychopaths to prop up and incite a war between them - not really caring about the outcome, since they fund both sides and get the spoils from the war machine...and then they make more dough by giving out loans for reconstruction. In this way the 'banksters' slowly accumulate capital and countries.

What makes *this* one different, however, is that the bankers are almost done. Until this year, there were only four countries that had no big indebtedness to the IMF or the World Bank: Iran, North Korea, Ukraine, and Syria. Three years ago that list included Tunisia and Libya and other arab countries. Ten years ago that list included Iraq (and Iraq, Libya and Iran tried to sell oil for gold - a BIG no-no).

Now, with the collection almost complete, they are trying to bring down the entire system around the globe, making things so FUBAR everywhere that people might actually consider dropping everything and signing onto a one world government, with one currency. THAT is the goal here. Everything else is just subterfuge to take our minds away from the true aim of all the craziness all around the world. It is being done BY DESIGN, and the plan is ultimately evil beyond belief...

Anyone ever see this movie - Ethos?

topdocumentaryfilms.com...

Don't accept that chip. Just. Do. Not. Do. IT!!

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Nice post, i hope WW3 doesnt start..

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 04:32 AM
link   

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: mike dangerously

.We supported the Nazi's back in WWII and we are still supporting them all in the name of "Freedom and Democracy."

Who do you mean "we?" Are you referring to the Hitler-Stalin Pact?

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
It is so utterly depressing how a site that is supposed to be about freedom of thought has pretty much become nothing more than a "Blame America" party. Yeah, it's our fault Putin is invading Russia and forcing the World to pick a side and act. Completely America's fault. --rolls eyes--

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: mike dangerously

.We supported the Nazi's back in WWII and we are still supporting them all in the name of "Freedom and Democracy."

Who do you mean "we?" Are you referring to the Hitler-Stalin Pact?

Neither. He's just completely ill-informed. It's sad how poorly history is re-written around here. Genuinely sad. Yeah, we totally supported the Nazis. I mean, really?!

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
It's obvious TPTB would love to surround Russia. The Ukranian people are unfortunately at the mercy of unbelievably corrupt governments. I would assume Russia has no choice but to use their influence to prevent such a key "asset" like Crimea from disappearing from their side of this geopolitical chessboard.
We as the citizens need to find a brilliant way to unite with a single message and source of strategic opposition to TPTB. Target the corporations, consolidate influences from productive organizations, and unite once and for all to FORCE this change we all know is necessary for steps towards peace on this Earth.
We need a single, unmistakable coalition that truly represents and fights for our interests.
edit on 16-5-2014 by Ucabearbone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Perhaps this final act was meant
to clench a lifetimes argument
that nothing comes from violence
and nothing ever could
for all us born beneath an angry star
lest we forget how fragile we are

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColCurious

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
Not sure if anyone has noticed, but... 90% of the country has already joined the EU and "willingly" and not under NATO troops holding illegal referendums bit by people power..

Good morning, TritonTaranis. I did not notice this indeed.
90% you say? How do you know? Care to back this up?
I'm seriously interested, because according to our federal foreign office it is (due to lack of information in the current climate) "impossible to reliably determine the backing of the Ukrainian population" - for either side.
You may have heard that they had/have (controversially) agents doing reconnaissance in Ukraine... so if they can't say, how exactly can you be so sure?

Also, what point about the article did you find to be "utter BS" and why? If I may ask on topic...

Ohh hai

Perhaps if you wasn't reading from RT and other anti west anti Ukraine MSM you might have seen some of the many reigns polls conducted in Ukraine specifically the East... It is clear as day that the pro Russian separatists are a tiny group within Ukraine, as little as 27% of Eastern Ukraine supports the pro Russia separatists

It's all over... Russia lost its grip on Ukraine at least a decade ago... Get over it the clean up off Russian interference and influence is well on its way and so is Ukraine's enrolment into the EU and the western alliance

Good night

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join