It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Cult Names Eminem 'Honorary Priest'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 12:43 PM
link   

"This is wonderful," says Rael, who started the controversial Raelian Movement in 1973 after he claimed to encounter a UFO. "It will help reach millions of young people, who are otherwise uninterested by politics because they see the lies and hypocrisy coming from Washington, remember the truth about violence."

The Raelian's are the same cult that claimed to be making human clones last year, or early this year. Eminem has not publicly responded to this "honor", I wonder how he feels about it.

www.sohh.com...

edit to add link

[edit on 11-29-2004 by William One Sac]

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I don't ever want to see the words "Eminem" and "clone" ever on the same page, ever again...

Interesting that a cult about "peace" and "love", would be enamored with one who is known for occassional controversial hate messages, hehe....

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   
It's going to give Em loads of material to put on his next mixtape. That's about it though. Raelians, when are they ever going to produce some solid evidence about any of their claims. I've been waiting for years now.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Raelians, when are they ever going to produce some solid evidence about any of their claims. I've been waiting for years now.

Don't hold your breath! (or drink any of their punch....)

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I don't ever want to see the words "Eminem" and "clone" ever on the same page, ever again...

Interesting that a cult about "peace" and "love", would be enamored with one who is known for occassional controversial hate messages, hehe....

There are lot's of things I hate too. It's not if you hate, but what you hate. Hating nothing is loving nothing, and that's indifference. I'm sure you agree, and that you were just making a funny remark, but I wanted to remind us to ask ourselves if Eminem is hating the bad things or the good things.

Respectfully

Cade

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   
If everyone will just understand the differences instead of hating the differences wouldn't a world be a great place

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   
This... this is something I was not expecting to see...

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by William One Sac
Eminem has not publicly responded to this "honor", I wonder how he feels about it.

I can just see him now sippin on a Colt 45, plaing Madden and burning a blunt, then he glances at the paper and see this and starts to ROFL. From what I gather from Eminem(ie Listening to his songs, reading his lyrics and watching his interviews), is that he is the type of person who takes (almost) nothing seroiusly. Hes the american version of Tom Green IMHO yet he is actually funny. I knew a guys like him once and he would say/do anything to get a rise out of someone.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 08:52 AM
link   

I can just see him now sippin on a Colt 45, plaing Madden and burning a blunt, then he glances at the paper and see this and starts to ROFL. From what I gather from Eminem(ie Listening to his songs, reading his lyrics and watching his interviews), is that he is the type of person who takes (almost) nothing seroiusly. Hes the american version of Tom Green IMHO yet he is actually funny. I knew a guys like him once and he would say/do anything to get a rise out of someone.

Wow. I have to say I really like Eminem. I've followed him since the beginning. I don't think he's anything how you say he is. He's funny, and yes had some questionable lyrics, but from what I can gather, and note I say this is my OWN opinion, he's not much like that person at home. He has a daughter that he now raises by himself, and he *seems* to geniune care for her safetly and love her.So I can't see him at home drinking some dumb butt liquor and smoking some weed with her there. Just my opinion of course.

new topics

top topics

join