It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superhero Feline defends humanitys children from the direwolves!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: ItCameFromOuterSpace
a reply to: SaturnFX

Cats rule.
Dogs drool.

All aggressive in nature dogs must be destroyed. Starting with pit bulls.

How the # is a post like this allowed on ATS?? Pure ignorant hatred at it's finest right here in this post and mods will walk right past it.

"starting with pit bulls" alright starting with anyone named ItCameFromOuterSpace requires a mandatory castration come Monday, you're cool with that right? I don't care if I get banned for this;

# YOU, # BSL, STOP DISCRIMINATING AGAINST DOGS SOLELY BECAUSE OF BREED.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: swordsandpens

Calm down buddy, its called an opinion.

And since theres no such thing as animal racism (and dogs cant use the internet) im afraid to say that his opinion and comment is perfectly fine, i dont agree with his sentiments exactly but his opinion is valid.

Why dont you calm down and chill out for 5 minutes, i a guy hates dogs, big whoop, i hate spiders, i dont expect every spider owner/lover to start throwing aint-anti-spider hate on me do it?

grow up son.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Biigs

Calm down buddy, its called an opinion.

And since theres no such thing as animal racism (and dogs cant use the internet) im afraid to say that his opinion and comment is perfectly fine, i dont agree with his sentiments exactly but his opinion is valid.

Why dont you calm down and chill out for 5 minutes, i a guy hates dogs, big whoop, i hate spiders, i dont expect every spider owner/lover to start throwing aint-anti-spider hate on me do it?

grow up son.

BSL is Breed specific Legislation, essentially what you just listed as "animal racism" (lol) which ALLOWS anyone to deny the right of you or I getting a home or apartment just because of a breed of dog. It also allows them to kill an animal without any justification other than, you guessed it, breed.

So yes I have every reason to be upset because this is NOT just an opinion, but sure I'll go right ahead and "grow up".

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   

What happens if i happen to like tigers like siegfried and roy, if i moved in next door would you mind if my tigers just wandered around my yard?

trained or untrained, tamed or untamed you cant expect everyone to be automatically cool.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Clearly no Buddhists posting on this thread... The cat's name is Tara. The actual energy of Buddha Tara manifested in that instant to save the boy. Karma and divine intervention from a pure view or higher vibration perspective.

Buddha Tara

Tārā is also known as a saviouress, as a heavenly deity who hears the cries of beings experiencing misery in samsara.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join