It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just wrote a new book on Skinwalker Ranch happy to answer any questions you may have here.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone yes its on my website.

skinwalkerranch.org...

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I need to go now. sorry if I don't respond for a few hours.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: hiii_98

BTW Hiii it's good to see you here again.
Now I'll let you go handle your business, talk later.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   

I both bought and read fully "The hunt for skinwalker".
And I am truly interested in your book. I believe all
things paranormal that do not stand the test of the
fruit they bare, to be just as you say, !00 % demonic.

And the portal was left open by an indian brujo to
let hell come upon the whiteman. Some would say
the place is cursed, but what we experience there
are the results. And only the one who opened it,
knows how it can be closed. In short, it will always
be open and our gov. knows it now. That's why they
want no one in there. Because there is a lot to be
lost in the confirmation of such things. And I mean
that of a spiritual sense.

Like souls for hell. Which is one of the main purposes
of world governments in the first place.

Wow, I finally said it. Oh well, I had to face the trouble
that will follow that revelation sometime. But I have such
great armor.

edit on Rpm51414v202014u03 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Are there any recordings of these voices? Anything photographed or video taped? I'm curious about this place and am sincerely asking. Intuitively I think you and BASSPLYR are knocking on the right door, so to speak... I don't know anything, though. Weird and fantastic things to happen.

There is a whole thread by the Director of a new movie based on the Brown Mountain Lights of North Carolina.
They seem like similar "orbs" to what you describe. Any known connection?

Thanks!

- AB

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: hiii_98
I am currently (and for years now) trying to find patterns to help me locate a hotspot that is not guarded by armed guards so I can conduct my research unimpeded

I am curious of this. Can you please share some places where you think portal are able to occur but this places are guarded. I am asking for your subjective opinion ofc. No need to proof anything.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I do have questions.

the craziest thing that happened to me on the ranch is a ball of light chased me through the desert, landed, and transformed from a misty cloud of black smoke into a giant black wolf that stood 5 feet from me. It then vanished 5 minutes later.

Could you go into more details about this craziest thing that happened to you? Any other witnesses? Any evidence?

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

TO me the brown mountain lights are more like the hessdalen lights. But with some alien abduction mixed in. I think the orbs the OP is talking about around skinwalker are much different. If you've ever watched the ufo hunters episode dark menace I think they outline the phenomena ok. Small softball to golf ball sometimes as big as a beach ball orbs that glow and act intelligently controlled. The hessdalan lights in norway act like they are not intelligently controlled they just appear and streak around, so I think the two are too different phenomena.

But hiii is the one with the direct experience with these orbs and can probably describe and compare them better than I ever could. Since I've seen a lot of strange things in my days but not orbs like described at skinwalker ranch. Have seen a grapefruit sized neon purple orb kinda amorphous like the hessdalen lights come around a corner and fly past me in the living room once. But not anything like what goes on at that ranch.

wonder what hiii's thoughts are?

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

I both bought and read fully "The hunt for skinwalker".
And I am truly interested in your book. I believe all
things paranormal that do not stand the test of the
fruit they bare, to be just as you say, !00 % demonic.

And the portal was left open by an indian brujo to
let hell come upon the whiteman. Some would say
the place is cursed, but what we experience there
are the results. And only the one who opened it,
knows how it can be closed. In short, it will always
be open and our gov. knows it now. That's why they
want no one in there. Because there is a lot to be
lost in the confirmation of such things. And I mean
that of a spiritual sense.

Like souls for hell. Which is one of the main purposes
of world governments in the first place.

Wow, I finally said it. Oh well, I had to face the trouble
that will follow that revelation sometime. But I have such
great armor.

readers and radio listeners always bristle when I say what we are dealing with is "spiritual" if not demonic in nature. Its not a popular thing to say I realize, its far easier to says ITS ALIENS. I'm not saying this from any one religious bias, its just my own personal conclusion, and how deep this rabbit hole really goes. I would prefer to come to any other conclusion than that one. Also from my studies into the past history of the natives, it is very plausible they opened up something out there that cannot be closed. The book does touch upon the past history, which I think is key to understanding the current mystery we have.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard I believe on a separate incident *may have recorded one of these "skinwalkers" accidently. I believe I even posted the recording here on ATS somewhere. The voice sounds like a native dialect. The recording was done 50 miles directly south of Skinwalker ranch by the Books Cliff area.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Egoismyname

originally posted by: hiii_98
I am currently (and for years now) trying to find patterns to help me locate a hotspot that is not guarded by armed guards so I can conduct my research unimpeded

I am curious of this. Can you please share some places where you think portal are able to occur but this places are guarded. I am asking for your subjective opinion ofc. No need to proof anything.

Satans Butte in Arizona, Bradshaw Ranch in Arizona, there is a location in Colorado next to a decommissioned nuclear silo that I discuss on my website that I believe to be another hotspot. Finally my book talks about a abandoned airport in Texas... that is VERY VERY active with identical phenomena. It really is the four corners area or where the Anasazi natives occupied before mysteriously vanishing.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: SonoftheSun
I do have questions.

the craziest thing that happened to me on the ranch is a ball of light chased me through the desert, landed, and transformed from a misty cloud of black smoke into a giant black wolf that stood 5 feet from me. It then vanished 5 minutes later.

Could you go into more details about this craziest thing that happened to you? Any other witnesses? Any evidence?

although I do NOT mention this in my first book because the individual asked not to be mentioned, Ryan Burns (aka utahbigfoothunter and owner of heroparanormal website) was present with me when we saw the ball of life and wolf. He can vouch for the entire story. He claims (and I did not see this) that he also saw a long necked alien looking up from him from below the cliff overlooking Skinwalker). I didn't see it because I was too busy running! (yes I guess I'm chicken when face to face with the paranormal!)
edit on 14-5-2014 by hiii_98 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

a reply to: AboveBoard Small softball to golf ball sometimes as big as a beach ball orbs that glow and act intelligently controlled.

?

yes that's what we have at Skinwalker. I am familiar with the Brown Mountain lights and personally feel that is a entirely different phenomena. I think those may likely have a natural geological explanation. the lights come in yellow, white, red, and blue. I think the blue is the sentry/guard like lights, red is dangerous or threatening, and white is exploring. I have never seen the blue orbs, I think they have something to do with time distortions if I remember a witnesses testimony correctly.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I would prefer to come to any other conclusion than that one.

But you simply can't. This shows that you are being
intellectually honest and that isn't easy to find these days.
Everyone wants to print what sells. I'll seek out your book.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I think people could be having an energy matrix (aka soul) that runs the body and sends the impulses and to do this or that, like a computer needs electricity/battery/some power source to operate.

how about a summary for those who don't know much about that ranch, what kind of weird things are happening, like some summary of your book and experiences?

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Thanks for the reply, Hiii.

Any idea what could have caused that phenomena? Did the wolf just vanish back into thin air after 5 minutes?

Not that I don't believe you, I'm just trying to understand what it could have been that you saw.

Don't get me wrong, if something like that was to happen to me, I would run too.

And need clean underwear once I'd stop running.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: SonoftheSun it could have been caused by a multitude of potential rational explanations. perhaps there is some toxin in the air that causes hallucinations, perhaps the high degree of silica in the desert floor in combination with the faulty nearby power lines causes ball lightening like effects, perhaps I'm making all this up for some unfulfilled ego need. I think those are the only rational conclusions. the fact that this was seen by a separate party helps boost the story, well that and the countless stories told by those in Knapps book Hunt for the Skinwalker. If you read my book I discuss all the neighbors and their stories concerning the ranch and its effect upon them over the years, the things they have seen and experienced. The wolf did not dematerialize before my eyes it walked behind a nearby large bolder and was gone, we could not locate it , like a cheap illusion trick. However I did see the ball of light trans mutate into the wolf form. light--swirling black thick cloud--wolf

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   

how about a summary for those who don't know much about that ranch, what kind of weird things are happening, like some summary of your book and experiences?

ATS will kill the thread if I directly link to the book (I'm surprised they havnt yet...) if you click the link you can read a free preview. click on the chapter titled "Chapter 3: Skinwalker Ranch" for a summary. I'm done writing and do not wish to revisit another literary effort (regardless how simplistic) for some time, I'm exhausted.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Hey Hiii,

So what then are these key transcripts, or transmissions, or bits of information that may get this book cancelled, as you say?

Perhaps you can briefly discuss what is so shocking, unique, and worthy of interest regarding the new revelations? I am sure that is the area of discussion that will most interest readers here familiar with the ranch.

cheers,
jt

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: urmenimu

directly from my summary

this second work is a historical perspective that traces the origin of the Skinwalker back more than 3000 years up until the most recent sighting reported in and around the Great Basin and the Four Corners area of the United States, relying on and drawing from the stories and narratives of eye witnesses, including confidential sources with first person knowledge of and experience on and around the Skinwalker Ranch itself.

this one topic I must be vague for confidentiality reasons. the books is very specific regarding the content itself... its a touchy subject that I'm not sure how to approach when discussing outside the book. This is not a "hype" or sales tactics, rather a need to tread lightly on this one issue. My lawyer and the co-author handled the majority of that material with extreme delicacy .

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join