It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just wrote a new book on Skinwalker Ranch happy to answer any questions you may have here.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I wish someone with enough funding would establish a "reality show" and recruit people to participate under the following premise: "You will spend time camping in an area while being filmed." That's it... keep them in the dark, figuratively.

Don't tell the participant anything about the location and make every effort to avoid casting conspiracy nuts and ghost hunting types. Just take regular everyday skeptical folks and put them in places that are known for strange events, hauntings, etc. (without telling them where they are) and see what happens. I think that some of the phenomena in these areas is related to a person's preconceptions. I don't want to watch a "ghost hunter" that attributes every bump in the night to a demon or spirit. I want to see if a regular Joe gets the crap scared out of him.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Answer

That's a good Idea, Answer! I'd love to see the 'regular Joe' become a believer right before my very eyes!

I've seen my fair share of the paranormal since childhood, and it is still a part of my life. I didn't have any preconceived ideas about it before it began; it just happened!
There are just some things in this world that can't be explained. And until the skeptics experience it for themselves, they will never believe.

I would love to see more believers! That would be a great show!

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: hiii_98

Forgive me if this question has already been asked but do you have any night vision footage of these objects you can share ?

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I think I read about Dark Canyon on the skinwalker.org website. Was a definite location for this canyon found, and do you know if there is any truth to the stories of 'grey aliens' being seen here?

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold

The skin walker species is completely different than Grey's

They are faceless and are hyper dimensional as they are living consiousness. But they travel in physical crafts.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

Anutyr,

Any idea as to what I saw and was it similar to what you or your friend saw? Just curious to get your imput.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Forgive me if this question has already been asked but do you have any night vision footage of these objects you can share ?
I do but I doubt it will impress the skeptics. I'll post if you like.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: cuckooold
I think I read about Dark Canyon on the skinwalker.org website. Was a definite location for this canyon found, and do you know if there is any truth to the stories of 'grey aliens' being seen here?
yes I went there myself! I've been to both "dark canyons" near Skinwalker (technically there are 3). I don't know about grey aliens, but there was bigfoot activity at the one to the north west of Skinwalker above WhiteRocks UT.

www.youtube.com...

dark canyon to the south.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 16-5-2014 by hiii_98 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Hello, first post here, and this topic caught my attention because I just spent 4 days around the ranch with Steve Murillo. If anyone was listening to Dark Matter Radio's Jimmy Church, we were they guys reporting live from the ranch. Steve was the Section Director for Mufon los Angeles for 10 years while I served as the Director of Investigations, and we had been trying to get permission to get on the property for years. Never worked out, so we decided to check it out ourselves. We also spent a few hours at Dark Canyon, which was not easy to find.

We didn't really see anything odd ourselves, besides some brief light flashes on the property at around 2 A.M. Most likely generated by the guards or motion cameras with lights. No one appears to live on the property know, aside from the guards that are certainly still there. When I got to close to the front gate, a very intense floodlight came next to a parked truck, and a couple of dogs actually chased me until I got back into the car. The dogs were set loose outside of the property.

What really surprised me is that almost everyone that we talked to had seen something odd, from UFOs to weird creatures, we heard it all. Having been involved in UFO research, Parapsychology and Cryptozoology research, I've gotten pretty good at determine the quality of witnesses. In a field, quite honestly you get a lot more crap than reality, I was impressed by the apparent sincerity of the people in the area. There is no doubt in my mind that something is happening in the area.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexMistretta

We didn't really see anything odd ourselves, besides some brief light flashes on the property at around 2 A.

can I ask where were you when you saw the flashes and where did you see them? I admit it is difficult to separate the phenomena from the guards, flashes is typically the phenomena, the spot light is clearly the guards. Flashing strobe lights located in or above the trees typically precedes larger paranormal events there.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr sorry even bigelow doesn't have all of the answers. I sure don't, I just have experiences and witness testimony. Like I said I have a hard time with immobile skeptics and know it all ufo fanatics. whatever "it" is none of us this far down the latter know for sure (including Bigelow)

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
We were on the ridge, about a mile from the actual ranch. We had a direct line of sight. I know that some of the flashes of light as witnessed by Terry Sherman and some of the NIDS guys came before certain paranormal events, such as the portals. The first light that I saw, Steve missed that one, I thought might have be anomalous as it appeared to be at tree top level and seemed to move upwards. Somewhat hard to say with a two to three second window. But, it did have a different quality to the ones that were clearly flashlights.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

a reply to: AnuTyr

Anutyr,

Any idea as to what I saw and was it similar to what you or your friend saw? Just curious to get your imput.

Im sorry bro but i can't exactly tell where your experience is. Just reply to me and put the post link in there.

As for extra-dimensional. I only use that term to describe something that can change between dimensions Example.
A dimension is a perspective of an object or a panaramic picture.

As 1D is a dot, a concept. An XY chordinate. 2D is a line between 2 chordinates. 3D is when it is given DIMENSION and several linking XY chords to be an object or parnaramic view of Volume and mass. 4D is any concept we can make it. So is 5th D and 6th D and so on. Some people would argue that 4D is energy, Because energy is hard to define within the 3 dimensions. We can call the soul 5th D because it is also beyond volume and mass. My point is that what people think of as extra dimensions is just not possible.

Through the governing bodies of stars decaying/galaxies decaying to stars rebirthing and galaxies forming/colliding The forces of these 2 action of Creation and Destruction is what creates the liniar gaps between * reality * and * non Reality *

It is because of these 2 polar extremes that such things as worm holes, space tares/ matter collision and containment that allow things like the extreme paranormal to exist.

So when we define something by an extra dimension, it is not coming from another Universe of parallell origins Such as a shadow earth or a bubblegum earth or a pillow earth or w/e you can think of. There is no reason for any of that to exist because in our present universe. All components of destruction and creation are already here.

The skin walkers likely come from another galaxy, as they travel around in physical crafts but they themselves are non-physical energy beings. To travel intergalatically and use wormholes * micro black hole tunneling* you would yourself need to be made of black matter. Which very much these beings could just be composed of billions of tiny singularities * ultimately compressed particles* and when they change color or shapeshift/ illuminate or anything of that sort they would be consiously releasing tiny sub-atomic *grains of sand* to create new forms of matter /ex light, pigmentation, form, and electrical disturbances. At least that's what i think, i don't know for certain. But they very much seem like living ghosts. Like an alien species that has died and been reborn between the realms of death and life. So that they are a consious soul, using technology harnessed within black matter. I think that's why they are related to the underworld so much in mythology.

Before i even saw the alien or anything, We heard 1930s music playing on a record player or something blaring from the old folks home. Then the music started skipping for like 5 minutes or something. It sent shivers up my spine. But w/e they are is defenantly some form of half/dead half living species. Everything they do is Spirit based and poltergiestish.

Also Sorry Hii for the spam, i guess this is good eyecandy for the readers

edit on 16-5-2014 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Why does your website hold a green alien favicon? That suggests aliens to me.

Do you believe it is aliens?

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: hiii_98

I feel compelled and drawn to go there, even now as I type this I am planning my next trip. Again I am not alone in describing this sensation and beckoning of the Ranch, it must pick you in some way or once there it bonds [with you] somehow.

I was commenting in a different thread, where we are discussing the ozone and neonatal deaths in the Uintah County area. I just now started reading this thread, since the OP over there linked it.... and I'm going to post exactly what I posted in that thread.

Side-note: I have family that lives in Roosevelt, and spent a lot of time up there when I was younger. Particularly off-roading through the red-rock. My ancestors even helped build Vernal, so my mom has a lot of historical research on our family out there.
Had I known when I was younger how close the SkinWalker ranch was, I definitely would have visited. My father-in-law has land about 30 miles outside of there also. Next time I get the chance to get up there, I'm going to do a little "foot on ground" work.
It's funny though - now that I'm actually thinking about it.... I distinctly remember every time I was out there how different it felt. I never liked being alone, and never felt safe. The animals out there were mentally off, the people were intense, despite living in a sleepy town. It always felt wrong. I had more health issues when I stayed with my family there, and major sleep problems. In fact, I have purposefully avoided going back as an adult. The last time I visited my family there is when I had no choice because I was too young to tell my parents I was staying home. As soon as I was "adult" enough.... I avoided going back.
Even when I went with my husband to his dad's property near there.... I barely slept. Until now, I have NEVER actually thought about it. The entire area always gave me the heebeejeebez. hahaha Anyway - yeah, that was a sidetrack and interesting trip down memory road.

I know the surrounding area well - and there is definitely a completely different call. I had never really thought much about it until today. But you're very right - it's a call, that in your youth - when you don't understand why you are feeling the way you do - can be very strong. I wonder now if my intense feelings as a child were a direct reaction to the location and it's cellular connection it tries to create.
Thank you for all the research you have done. Living as close as I do to the area, I'm tempted to ask to join you for a day on your next trip out this way. Plus I could get free housing with my aunt/uncle out there
Just putting it out there. haha
edit on 16-5-2014 by CeeRZ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   

I'm sure you can guess I'm foaming at the mouth with other questions!

My honest opinion at this time, is that most of this is a hoax (maybe all). I feel you're ultimately weaving a false narrative and using confidence to help sell it. Some of the issues I have brought up you don't want to address. I believe it's because your evidence is weak (referring to various images and videos for the most part) and can easily be explained when one looks at them objectively. You have said it is because all my questions would take an elaborate answer and you have neither the time nor desire to entertain my skepticism. Since this is a popular topic and many other people also have questions for you, I will give you the benefit of the doubt. Thank you for your answer to my chosen question. You understood the essence perfectly. Perhaps since another page or two have gone by since my finely worded question I may be allotted another.

I must admit I have a desire to start my own thread about the ranch and all my issues. Few people in this one seem interested in discussing them. The ranch definitely warrants more research on my end imo.

I thought I would throw something other than skepticism in as well this time. On your site you claim there have been magnetic anomalies at the ranch. Perhaps that suggests some of the unusual activity is in the mind. I am no expert on the subject by any stretch of the imagination, but I though the "God Helmet" would be worth mentioning. It's very interesting research to say the least.
edit on 16-5-2014 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: fatpastyhead

Why does your website hold a green alien favicon? That suggests aliens to me.

Do you believe it is aliens?

for fun, for the same reason I post this in the "aliens" section of ATS. Its something stranger than aliens. Couldn't find a "Skinwalker" icon, not sure what one would even look like

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: CeeRZ appreciate the offer, I prefer to live alone for weeks in the desert next to the ranch... something about going native brings me closer. Cant describe anything more scary and intense as a lonely night in the dark at the ranch alone. Terrifying, electrifying, alive.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

My honest opinion at this time, is that most of this is a hoax (maybe all). I feel you're ultimately weaving a false narrative and using confidence to help sell it. Some of the issues I have brought up you don't want to address. I believe it's because your evidence is weak

**UPDATE I was reffering to a different user, my apologizes to WakeUpBeer***

let me point out despite WakeUpBeer's offer to contact me, and my own willingness to discuss this, he never made contact, I still do not have a email from him.

Despite this I wrote a response to his questions earlier. Again ignored with only this berating reply above.

Believe what you want, I obviously wasted my time responding to you earlier. I also reached out to personally discuss this and even offered a free copy of the book for your own raw unedited critique. I'm done with this game. Troll someone else's forum.

I forget what was my motivation again for this elaborate hoax started by a billionaire I don't even personally know? what did I gain? I've lost everything by this stupid persuit/obsession of mine. More I think about what I've lost vs what I've gained.... troll elsewhere. lost my marriage, money, community respect as a business leader, personal friendships from this persuit that has no reward. You honestly think a BOOK PAYS!?!? You have no clue how little money a ufo book generates, even if its a best seller. That's NOT my motivation, I'm seriously driven and passionate about this topic.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Believe what you want, I obviously wasted my time responding to you earlier. I also reached out to personally discuss this and even offered a free copy of the book for your own raw critique. I'm done with this game.

You are confusing me with another poster.

a reply to: Uggielicious go to my site, shoot me an email under contact and I'll send you a copy. If you read it and still feel its all bs you lose nothing. I am that confident that it might sway your opinion. I co-authored the book for both skeptics and believers alike. Fair?

Please don't feel you wasted your time with answering my previous question. Actually I found that answer satisfactory. I am not playing any games with you...

I also reached out to personally discuss this

As I have also reached out as an open minded individual with his own personal experiences with the paranormal, with pertinent questions that you avoid answering, except with accusations that I'm playing a game and suggestions that I'm a die-hard skeptic that can't be convinced of anything. Something I have made perfectly clear that I am not.

So who is playing the game here?
edit on 16-5-2014 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join