It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Jersey River Thousands Of Dead Fish "Hosea Prophecy" Paul Begley

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Yeah that's a concern. And it's still nowhere near New Jersey. Jesus wept. Just quit already. It's not the reason for the fish die off.
a reply to: BobAthome

edit on AMu31u0552012312014-05-15T11:12:29-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: desertguy

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
Why don't you believe the scientists? What do they have to gain by lying? a reply to: desertguy

Because the would not tell us the truth about anything.. I believe the methane theory.
who postulated a methane theory but scientists ? You think little Billy down the street came up with that.? Maybe Joe the plumber came up with it. I think it might have been.... hold onto your hat.... I think it might have been scientists. Oh no now what?

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Bring up the graph that shows 5.0 and higher. 3.0 won't shake a cup of coffee enough to stir the sugar. People won't even notice a 3 .0
We had a 5.7 in Virginia a few years back and almost everyone I spoke to right after said they never felt anything.
And I'll ask one more time...what does something happening in Oklahoma have to do with fish die offs in New Jersey. Remember that's where you started with this theory?
j reply to: BobAthome

<< 1   >>

join