It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Jersey River Thousands Of Dead Fish "Hosea Prophecy" Paul Begley

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Just wondering what is going on with all these dead fish. This has been happening way to often, I don't believe the scientists explanations. What do you think is going on ?

[yvid]U-vprmGphy

edit on 14-5-2014 by desertguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: desertguy
I am local and interested, but your link is not working. Can you elaborate?

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: desertguy
Just wondering what is going on with all these dead fish. This has been happening way to often, I don't believe the scientists explanations. What do you think is going on ?

Cant get video to play right here is the link Paul Begley

Link doesn't work, but found the story. Seems pretty cut and dry...low oxygen levels. Happens a lot after storms or algae blooms or fish overpopulation. The oxygen levels in the water simply can't sustain the number of fish.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   

What would you expect it's New Jersey, their waters are nasty.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   
About a week and a half ago there was a heavy rain storm with about 5 inches of rain. There was a lot of flooding. A reservoir that I fish regularly, had some skanky looking water in the back section where a stream empties into the reservoir. It could be Fukishima too. Surf fishing hasn't been too good for me the last few years...

Bunker are salt water fish. If they swam up into the Shark River after a heavy rain, the down flow of fresh water may have killed them. Too much fresh water.
edit on 14-5-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Why don't you believe the scientists? What do they have to gain by lying? a reply to: desertguy

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   

fish die offs occur in rivers all over the world on a regular basis - please explain why this 2014 even in a new jersey river is the fulfilment of the alledged hosea prophescy

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   

I've become a bit jaded with these fish die off stories. Only because I used to think events like this were apocalyptic omens of doom and destruction, now I'm not so sure.....

Is it wrong that I sound disappointed?

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Hey Guys..

Sounds like another case of methane release due to tectonic plate movement.

As i'm sure you know this is happening worldwide,this incident is in the nearish vicinity of the New Madrid fault line strech zone as well,which cuts through that area South to North.

This is also happening to flocks of birds and they are also very sensitive to these kind of gases (think of the canaries in the mines)

People need to think twice about living in these areas!!

This yet another example of plate activity,it will only increase in frequency and magnitude,so the build up to the 'big event' continiues to escalate it seems.

The main stream news outlets are clearly covering up this activity and there reasons for this are misleading and disgraceful.

edit on 14-5-2014 by Buddyman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Buddyman

That is what I think as well just a lot of methane. Just wondering when it will start killing people.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
Why don't you believe the scientists? What do they have to gain by lying? a reply to: desertguy

Because the would not tell us the truth about anything.. I believe the methane theory.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mikeultra
I am local and interested, but your link is not working. Can you elaborate?

Sorry bout that I fixed it had the numbers in their wrong.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Well,i wouldn't say the methane would kill,unless you were unlucky enough to be standing in that comparitively small area and inhaled a serious amount or it caught light,either way i seriously doubt the methane issue may harm us as a general populace..but..the issue is, that these incidents are increasing and are a clear sign of a progression towards the straw that breaks the camels back i.e. the 'big one'.Sinkholes are another example of a phenomena due to plate movement..you can even tie in train derailments,gas/chemical explosions/leaks,mine/building collapses/explosions,lakes draining,the loud hums and booms that have been reported, etc etc and of coarse earthquakes.

The way the sequence of events are heading regarding the global plate movement, is not good.It is no so called conspiracy, these things can be recorded through various means on the net.The tsunami buoys around the world have noted movements of the plates by measuring the water table,there have been many occasions when the sea floor in certain areas has dropped or increased many,many metres,which can be seen on one of NOAA's websites.

The North American Plate is tearing, like i said before, South to North.So all the booms, earthquakes you name it, are associated with this.You should look for yourself,at all the maps containing illustrations of all these previously mentioned events side by side, they alllign perfectly with these plate boundaries and areas within the stretch zones.

So in summery, it is the earthquakes that are the main danger overall,although if you are unlucky enough to be near say,the area where a sinkhole opens,that might not be good.These events are increasing on all levels,so eyes peeled i guess.

Of coarse this will be covered up, as TPTB have infiltrated every area of study, e.g. science being one and of coarse they control the media,therefore there is a blackout connecting the dots with these events.In Indonesia and the surrounding countries they are sitting in the very near vicinity of the Sundra and Indo/Australian plates and what is unfolding there is subsidence,their 'dear goverment' has put this down to rising seas,too much rain,erosion, or anything they can use to hide the fact that their countries are subsiding at a dramatic rate due to plate movement.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
The new Madrid fault line is not in the New Jersey vicinity. No ish about it.

There were a few little tremors in Oklahoma during the past week. Nothing higher that a 3.0 though. a reply to: Buddyman

edit on AM000000310000000552047312014-05-14T11:47:54-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Here's the flaw in all of that. You can't hide an earthquake. This is hysterically funny. TPTB hiding earthquake activity. My oh my must have just been a big truck going past the house and it hit a pot hole. b reply to: Buddyman

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Mikeultra

Probably more like runoff from agriculture. Thanks to Big Farm, our waters are clogging with algae and thats what deprives the water of oxygen. Algae grow on the chemical fertilizer from storm runoff.

Theres your sign.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I think you are right about the fertilizer run-off. Here is an aerial view of the reservoir. Prior to the 5 inch rain storm, I was there and there was no skanky water anywhere. After the storm I returned and the area indicated had lots of green-brownish looking algae floating around. I had to give the kayak a scrubbing at the waterline when I left. This reservoir is surrounded by a Wildlife Management Area for public hunting, and there's a lot of farmland in the area.

I haven't heard anything on the local news about the bunker dying in the Shark River. They want to keep it hush-hush I suppose.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Mikeultra

Thanks for the reply and being so concerned about your local environment. Thats a big deal you know to the secret keepers.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I was reading an account of this. They said that tests didn't show any algae bloom, but that this area is known for these incidents happening regularly every 20 to 30 years or so. They are thinking that the fish got chased into the area by predators and died of oxygen starvation.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
yes,,cannot hide,,

i58.tinypic.com...

yes a few little tremors,,

yesssss

a reply to: AutumnWitch657

edit on 5/14/2014 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join