It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Lurker speaks up (sort of) and says thanks...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Nice !

I assume that, as the owners, receiving such a note is encouraging ! As members, we often forget to say Thank You for keeping such a website going, free & with a standard way above all the rest that's out there.

This thread brought a smile to my face.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

Lurker writes: "So you have had a hand in the person I am today."

Like a sock puppet?

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: grubblesnert

Obviously not.

sigh...

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

I love seeing that.

I have recently stated that ATS has been a positive influence in my life, and has helped make me into the man I am today. The people here are top notch.

Some of you folks living in the cities of the world take your greatest resource for granted: people. The people you live around offer you a chance to be enriched by what they have to offer. Country folk like me have not often had that opportunity throughout history. The internet has changed all of that.

I come to ATS for the people. This is my community, and I am every day enriched through my interaction with this cross segment of the worlds population.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: SpringerThat is so sweet. This is an awesome spot to learn and laugh.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
The administrators and site moderators get more headaches and have to listen to more whining here then most of us do in our entire lifetimes, I'm sure.

It must be nice to get a break from that and read some positive input.

Interesting that it comes from a non-member.

I'm thinking a lot of us members are kinda spoiled and may not appreciate ATS being here.

Something for folks to keep in mind ...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join