It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Connecticut Tries to Hide Sandy Hook Truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   
For being a event which is supposed to be "case closed", there sure is a lot of obfuscation going on. First the release of the redacted FBI docs, now this.

"Connecticut Tries to Hide Sandy Hook Truth"

"Last week, the former school principal and a group of his supporters headed to the crime scene in an effort to bring those questions to the attention of the Newtown Board of Education. Not surprisingly, he was met by a strong police presence and a deluge of negative press that, instead of investigating his research, was more concerned with painting him as a conspiracy loon".

www.infowars.com...

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable
IF this is supposed to be about that board meeting from a few weeks ago ... the thread about that is here.

edit on 5/14/2014 by FlyersFan because: fixed link

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
He does ask some good questions but one is pretty easy to answer.

12. Why did the parents of the two children who died at the Danbury hospital not allow their children to donate their organs to other children waiting for the gift of life?

Some people don't believe in donating organs because it is against their faith.

5. Who and why did they not allow the paramedics and the EMTs inside SHES?

I wondered about this myself. When there are people that have been shot why would they stop EMT's from going in and giving aid? It makes no sense to stop them.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

IF this is supposed to be about that board meeting from a few weeks ago ... the thread about that is here.

Ok, sorry, used Search but didn't find ths particular article. Thanks. Mods can close this then.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010
Usually in the hospital the organ donor bodies are kept on some kind of machine keeping the blood and oxygen pumping until the organ donation team can get to them. The bodies of the children were probably dead too long ... or without enough blood or oxygen ...

Jewish Daily - Funeral of Noah Pozner - Open Casket
The bottom half of Noahs face was blown off. There was a scarf placed across the hole where the bottom of his face should have been. There would have been instant death and a major blood loss. I don't know if organs could be harvested from someone like that an hour or two later.

Also - in Columbine, the dead children were left in place for the investigation and the bodies weren't removed until the forensics team had come in. I'd imagine the same thing happened with the bodies of the children in Sandy Hook.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

I can help with number 5. My brother is an EMT in Richmond VA…it's not a very nice city and has a very high violent crime rate. It's quite common for police to have EMTs stage a few blocks away until they have cleared the scene. Under no circumstance do EMTs go into a potentially hot area. If as it seems it was so chaotic and unorganized that there was confusion on there being more suspects around, then they might have been asked to stage close by until the all clear had been given. Again I don't know for sure if that's why but I do know that is SOP for EMTs and active crime scenes.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join