It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar 25 years later...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
I'd like to see Lazar here too. Cut out the middle man.
LOL about your birthdays but with 7 billion people on the planet and only 365 days in a year nearly 20 million share your birthday. reply to: Vasa Croe

Me too what are the chances of this happening though

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Springer

I can ask George back on for an "Ask Me Anything" on this if you all think it would be interesting and valuable.

Springer...

Any time we can have an opportunity to have George Knapp join us, that's a big win IMO. Any ATSers not familiar with Knapp, he's a Pulitzer Prize winning journalist and the only one I can think of who treats 'our' subject matter with the seriousness we all think it deserves. No eye-rolling snarkiness or sarcastic poo-pooing from Mr Knapp re the Fortean topics. His Skinwalker Ranch stuff is legendary.

I remember hearing about a Bob Lazar movie that was in the works, and prospectively starring Matt Damon. I wonder whatever happened to that?

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

Getting George Knapp to do an AMA would be awesome but, I think Art Bell would be just as awesome.

Peace.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Now if you could manage to get Bob on ask me anything that would be epic. Holy mole that would be an amazing ask me anything. As long as too many trolls dont drop in. what do you think Spinger?

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Everything g in Hollywood is faked. Any person who's taken the tour at universal can tell you there is nothing behind the facade. They would have had to have Boeing design the ship's to test anyone's loyalty. Hollywood would never have passed a precursory glance .
reply to: PhoenixOD

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   

My personal 3 questions to Bob Lazar for the next AMA about Extraterrestrial/UFOs into Area 51.
1) Who/What they are?
2) Where they come from?
3) Who they belong to ?

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I would love a George Knapp Q and A! That would be awesome.

It would also be awesome to summarize some of these question and answer sessions. You know you get a 10 + page thread and the answers are a few pages past the questions and it can take hours just to see what's going on. I don't know if anyone has the time to work that? Just a suggestion.

Yeah, the Lazar story is full of interesting things and coincidences and occurrences. Too much to just pass it off as one more scam artist. From the Elements, to the test flights that he knew about that were actually documented, to his inside knowledge of the bases, to the government denying that he worked at Los Alamos to proof showing he did, to his contracts with the government, and on and on and on. There is some serious craziness going on with his story.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Arken

My personal 3 questions to Bob Lazar for the next AMA about Extraterrestrial/UFOs into Area 51. 1) Who/What they are? 2) Where they come from? 3) Who they belong to ?

Lazar has answered this in the past...

1) They are alien beings, the craft, he was never told which was whose, except the one he worked on, and only saw the grey alien.
2) The 4th planet of the Zeti Reticuli star system
3) Some craft were undamaged, some were shot down.

From Lazar's claims, the info on the aliens and origins was all from briefing information, not first hand knowledge. His own first hand info is only in regards to working on the craft.

Personally, my gut tells me to believe him. Like him or not, he certainly provided info that only an insider would know. I do think the government discredited him (then helped him out years later, to stay silent). If you think about it, it's a prime reason he's so against talking about it these days. Makes perfect sense.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Springer
-- snip --
I can ask George back on for an "Ask Me Anything" on this if you all think it would be interesting and valuable.

Springer...

That would be fantastic!! For myself, I probably wouldn't ask anything but I know the AMA would be an interesting and educational experience.

I know that my fellow members would have a multitude of good questions. George is a really down to earth and very intelligent guy. He's one of the (few) reasons I continue to subscribe to C2C...

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhoenixOD

Ive come up with a few theories about this over the years

Maybe Bob lazar was 'tested' to see if he could keep his mouth shut. They had Hollywood make up a bunch of fake saucers and had him work on them to see if he was secure enough to work on real secret projects. Ive heard that apple do the same thing to engineers.

Maybe he was sacked for other reasons so he decided to blow area 51's cover by getting people to think there were aliens there.

He could just be mad.

Or its all true and the US have real beyond top secret alien craft that they let young low level rookie civil engineers work on and then let them run around telling the world about it in books and TV interviews for the next 30years.

And a scientist (apparently) who also
happens to work at one of the worlds
most secret bases, wouldnt be able to
tell the difference betwen a Hollywood
crap sauser and a real one.......

Seriously...You just said that i read it....

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I grew up fascinated with Bob, Stan and John Greenwald of the blackvault.

However my faith in bobs story has been shaken over the years. I want to believe.

I just can't.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I agree with previous posters that a Lazar AMA would be interesting.But unless I'm wrong hasn't Lazar been avoiding the media since breaking his story?Or just my impression?
edit on CDTWedam31061 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Personally I would love to see him take a lie detector test first with many questions asked. I think possibly bits and pieces of what he says/has said may be true. Some not necessarily all...Would enjoy him visiting on ATS very much!

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I would ask him specific questions like how did you get there what did they serve for lunch.
I've heard people accuse him of being a liar because he never mentioned the goggles they make you wear on the route.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Interesting, in the 2nd video, there was video of Lazar taking a lie detector test. I wonder what the outcome was?????

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: data5091

Personally I would love to see him take a lie detector test first with many questions asked.

He took one , and passed.

edit on 14-5-2014 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
If I had to make an educated guess. I would say Bob Lazar was making this stuff up, not on his own, but with the help of the Department of Defense.

The military created the cover story of aliens and 'UFOs' to provide a cover for their experimental aircraft, it's no secret. The government had to to make it more believable to throw people off the trail, so they had Bob Lazar talk to the media.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I think the best theory is that he was a CIA plant. He was paid to spread BS. I think it was a ploy to try and play on the UFO mystique round area 51. He was likely given his back story, shown some area in the base so he seemed credible when he lied and also to help with his creditably was given some true science to say, 99.99% was likley lies but 0.01% may have had a smidgen of truth.

Why? So all the the nosy public and foreign spys are busy chasing UFO rather than actually chasing real things the government wants to keep secret like Stealth bombers, Drones and spy planes.

Explains:
Why he was buddy buddy with John Lear a CIA agent
How he could describe some areas in the main base like the canteen
Still have government contracts for his supply company.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Laxpla
If I had to make an educated guess. I would say Bob Lazar was making this stuff up, not on his own, but with the help of the Department of Defense.

The military created the cover story of aliens and 'UFOs' to provide a cover for their experimental aircraft, it's no secret. The government had to to make it more believable to throw people off the trail, so they had Bob Lazar talk to the media.

You beat me to it haha

Yeah I think it was a play by the government to help turn the public head the other way.

And its sort of worked.

As random members of the public what they associate Area 51 with? Most will say aliens Not top secret aircraft research

Try googleing area 51 on google images, you don't get pictures of B-2 and spy planes you get pics of flying saucers and aliens!

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Wow! Bob lives in Michigan now?!?!?! I wonder where? Off to search for scientific supply companies...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join