It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar 25 years later...

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: coastlinekid
a reply to: kevinp2300

As for the size of the Pleiadians,.. the Billy Meir image could be of a craft of the same design, only larger in scale...
Notice the Meir image does not show windows...

Why would the pleidians build a ship similar to the greys? Makes no sense. The 2 craft do look similar, however this could point to Lazar being a hoax. Maybe he was instructed to copy the billy meier ufo design in his explanation. Whatever disinfo is out there, it will be very convoluted and very complex.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Why would the pleidians build a ship similar to the greys? Makes no sense.

Maybe the Pleidians have a history with the "greys"... who knows?... we are stuck on this planet and we dare to speculate with authority on subjects we are "not read into" as it were...

We are just humans... so our "sense" may not be adequate... but I get what you are saying...
Even Bob himself has admitted that some of what he was exposed to at the base may have been for his unwitting disinformation spreading...

He talked about walking down a hallway and glancing into a door window of a room with a "grey" sitting at a table talking with a human...he said he looks back on that event and wonders if it was staged just for him...

The whole Lazar case is way more complex and deep than most are willing to admit...

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   
ok this is from the internet lore. i am not saying i believe any of it. or part of it. but according to some web sites all of the local alien civilizations are refugees. they did something to PO their overlords in the direction of lyra and they fled to escape annihilation. the greys the reptilians and a few others are related. thier overlords were masters of genetic science. the refugees fled and had some ability in the same sciences as thier masters but to a lesser extent. some of the rest of the aliens are allegedly the creations of these refugee races as the refugees attempted to adapt to new worlds. thier tech may look the same because it has the same source. or the overlords may have superior tech to these guys. after all they handed the greys and reptilians, etc. thier asses in a sack about ten thousand years ago.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: coastlinekid

Why would the pleidians build a ship similar to the greys? Makes no sense.

Maybe the Pleidians have a history with the "greys"... who knows?... we are stuck on this planet and we dare to speculate with authority on subjects we are "not read into" as it were...

We are just humans... so our "sense" may not be adequate... but I get what you are saying...
Even Bob himself has admitted that some of what he was exposed to at the base may have been for his unwitting disinformation spreading...

He talked about walking down a hallway and glancing into a door window of a room with a "grey" sitting at a table talking with a human...he said he looks back on that event and wonders if it was staged just for him...

The whole Lazar case is way more complex and deep than most are willing to admit...

Lol, so your saying Lazar is not really lying but has been so cleverly lied to that he doesn't know what to believe? That is a good point. Maybe Meier is a hoax? I have read that species do work together a lot. Ive heard when the craft are operational, the inside of the craft is way bigger than it appears from the outside...ive heard a lot...the disinfo agents are quite good at this game

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: stormbringer1701
ok this is from the internet lore. i am not saying i believe any of it. or part of it. but according to some web sites all of the local alien civilizations are refugees. they did something to PO their overlords in the direction of lyra and they fled to escape annihilation. the greys the reptilians and a few others are related. thier overlords were masters of genetic science. the refugees fled and had some ability in the same sciences as thier masters but to a lesser extent. some of the rest of the aliens are allegedly the creations of these refugee races as the refugees attempted to adapt to new worlds. thier tech may look the same because it has the same source. or the overlords may have superior tech to these guys. after all they handed the greys and reptilians, etc. thier asses in a sack about ten thousand years ago.

overlords being the draco faction of the reptilians i assume? and annunaki elites? I have heard the annunaki created a grey like sub species to monitor us(the annunakis creation). ive heard reptilians have a connection to the annunaki as well, and i have heard that the annunaki might have lost their planet(bill ryan project avalon). i have also heard reptilians colonized a lot of planets and infiltrated them and are parasitic in nature. however, nowadays i tend to believe these beings issues have to do with competition of resources, exile, trade agreements, peace treaties, etc. Probably similar problems to earth but on a larger scale. with that being said, they dont necessarily want to wipe us out, but they probably tapped into our resources through govt elites and want the status quo to remain. if we advance too much, maybe that compromises their agenda. idk what to believe lol

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
It is all speculation to the people that have had no direct contact with either group of beings.

I do absolutely believe that there are people (humans) on earth that know the truth about some or all of what it is with the aliens.

I just would like to have some answers as to the why they are here...

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

Just want to say that Mr. Lazar produces amazing entertainment. Everybody is questioning the validity of his claims. Few seems to regognice that the "Lazar Tape" possibly represents the best 40 minutes in TV history, fake or not. If I was i girl, I'd fall in love with Lazar. The young with glasses or the mature in the new interview, doesn't matter. Speaking of the new interview.. It leaves no one disapointed, except it's too short. The way he sticks to the story, the way he improvises the answers. If he never was a physicist, well he's got some natural talent for the subject. Ok, is he fake? As Mr Friedman states (God bless him and let him recover from the recent heart attack) , it's probably impossible for an agency to erease all traces of one's attendence to a university (he claimed MIT an CalTech at the same time..). This is a phrase I learned on this forum: "plausible deniability". I'll write more on the subject another time if not banned for all spelling mistakes. So, he was in the bottom third of his highschool class? Typical for high-iq individuals (a MENSA girl told on the radio that these folks often glide through highscool effortlessly with mediocre grades). IMHO, a guy making clames like these is by overwhelming odds not troughtful. I'd say that the probability of Bob Lazar beig the real deal is as high as 1 in 1000. You do you guys think?

edit on 5-7-2014 by chuckmorris because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-7-2014 by chuckmorris because: mis spelling

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Just a point of interest about todays school system as it applies to the real world of knowledge.

Albert Einstein failed twice and the third time he failed to meet the teachers minimum standard the school expelled him

for being not smart enough to remain in that school.

Have the schools gotten any better in the United States with outhouse based education system?

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: NotSoAnonymous

It's not easy to hold up after 25 years of being scrutinized under a microscope. If it was made up in his head you wouldn't know who he even is because he would have been Officially debunked and Gone Away from the public mind. Still debating 25 years later in itself tells you there is some truth to his story.

People still debate the existence of God.

What do I feel about Bob Lazar?

Sigh. I think he's either mixing half truths with lies, or he's just simply lying. It's possible he really did work with the government on alien technology, but maybe he made up the details to protect himself or the projects.

My gut says he's just lying. Too many things about it have been disproven.

I have to say he was really a sporty young guy back then. I read he showed up one time at a ufo conference with two nice looking woman. Even if he just lied his *** off, I hope he had fun and not too much at the expense of others. I don't wish bad on anybody, even if they do hoax a story. In the grand scheme of things, perhaps he's happy being a living mythology.

I also think if he really did convert his car to run on hydrogen, that's really nerdy and also really cool. How many people do that? Not many. It adds to his mystique. Who knows, maybe he relaly enjoys it.
edit on 6-7-2014 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Lets say Robert "Bob" Lazar lied about this whole thing. Not one nugget of truth. Would he benefit from coming out and saying it was made up? Conversely, does he have anything to gain by keeping it alive?

I think the best possibility is there're only half truths and the bulk of what he's saying is a lie. If he really did work with the US government on alien technology, it'd make sense for him to make up a lot of the details. This would protect him and the projects he worked on, right? The only problem is what does he gain if nobody believes him? Does he want to inject half truths to make it all worth it? What would those half truths be? That aliens are out there? That our government has alien technology? Our government has advanced spaceships? What's the secret he wants us to know?

I think it's hard for many of us to understand why someone would keeping lying for 25 years. We don't know Robert "Bob" Lazar and what makes him tick. I can barely do white lies. I have no idea. And especially a lie that'd make you so publicly visible. I wouldn't want to walk around with that, but maybe he did/does. Again, people want different things.

And I repeat... it's really nerdy and cool to convert your car to hydrogen fuel. If he really did that then I automatically think he's awesome. It may not be smart since we already got cars that run good on gasoline without hassles, but it shows some level of nerdiness. If he had someone else do it then that's different, but if he did a lot of it himself then ya...
edit on 6-7-2014 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I love that Bob is wearing a United Nuclear t-shirt! Regardless of whether or not we believe him, he is a master when dealing with the media!

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   
the biggest question is why people believed in this guy in the 1st place ? his story is as unbelievable as it is.. only the gullible would believe the story..

and it goes worse in every retelling and with the involvement of the self admitted jokester / storyteller John Lear (Who admitted personally that he think ufologist always add something to the original story to make it more entertaining)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Lets face it that there no cure for stupid...To be gullible is one thing, but for other highly credible people to report similar stories about alien beings and craft is another mater.
I know aliens are real and you don't because you have NEVER seen them!
Just because you have NEVER seen them is NOT a reason to call others a liar, joker, or hoaxer.
To kill the messenger is a waste of time and energy...So why do you do that?
There can be few answers to that question and they are that you are a government troll or a fool.
I hope that you are not a fool because you are not being paid for doing this act of grief you give to others.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: waltwillis
Lets face it that there no cure for stupid...To be gullible is one thing, but for other highly credible people to report similar stories about alien beings and craft is another mater.
Just because you have NEVER seen them is NOT a reason to call others a liar, joker, or hoaxer.
There can be few answers to that question and they are that you are a government troll or a fool.
I hope that you are not a fool because you are not being paid for doing this act of grief you give to others.

this 'i know aliens are real' is a belief system , without even a single shred of proof , the myth and storytelling keep getting worse everyday in US UFOLOGY because of the lunatic fringe currently reigned in US. THey keep getting more and more sensational and the strange thing is a lot of people in US dropped their thinking cap and blindly believed everyone of these charlatant and liars. These people now are stuck in a belief system, some kind of religion of UFOLOGY , having 'faith' that aliens exists..

The deeper you fall into this lies and deceit, the easier it is for liars like lazar or lear or greer or dean to influence your mind. you forgot your analytical ability to discern lies and blindly accept everything these liars said as gospel.

i see this UFO-as-a-belief-system prevalent among US UFO enthusiast. they are too deep now to retreat and take back their lost thinking cap / analytical / critical mind. isnt it the MOTTO of ATS to QUESTION EVERYTHING ??????????????

Funny how the story get worse and worse , see the pattern ? 1st it was a saucer crash in new mexico, then it was aliens bodies recovered in secret by US gov, then it was US secret gov body MJ12, then it was US deal with these aliens , then it was US gov working together in underground bases with aliens .... the POINT is the story getting wierder and wierder and YET people still believed this fairy tale without a single shred of Evidence..

UFO Phenomena Exists since ancient times, its been documented and witnessed by many people around the world. What it is no one know. It is not 'aliens' or 'extra terrestrial' since there's no proof one way or another.. People who blindly pushed these 'ETH/Aliens' Agenda are either liars or blinded by their own prejudice.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: chuckmorris

Few seems to regognice that the "Lazar Tape" possibly represents the best 40 minutes in TV history, fake or not. If I was i girl, I'd fall in love with Lazar. The young with glasses or the mature in the new interview, doesn't matter.

ARE YOU KIDDING?
That's like saying "Plan 9 from Outer Space" was the greatest movie of all time.

The "Lazar Tape" is probably the cheesiest, lamest thing I have every watched. Not that I could stomach watching the entire thing. REAL physicists, i.e. with credentials, have watched and laughed at Lazar and his postulations.

edit on 10-7-2014 by FosterVS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: milomilo

this 'i know aliens are real' is a belief system , without even a single shred of proof , the myth and storytelling keep getting worse everyday in US UFOLOGY because of the lunatic fringe currently reigned in US. THey keep getting more and more sensational and the strange thing is a lot of people in US dropped their thinking cap and blindly believed everyone of these charlatant and liars. These people now are stuck in a belief system, some kind of religion of UFOLOGY , having 'faith' that aliens exists..

The deeper you fall into this lies and deceit, the easier it is for liars like lazar or lear or greer or dean to influence your mind. you forgot your analytical ability to discern lies and blindly accept everything these liars said as gospel.

i see this UFO-as-a-belief-system prevalent among US UFO enthusiast. they are too deep now to retreat and take back their lost thinking cap / analytical / critical mind. isnt it the MOTTO of ATS to QUESTION EVERYTHING ??????????????

Funny how the story get worse and worse , see the pattern ? 1st it was a saucer crash in new mexico, then it was aliens bodies recovered in secret by US gov, then it was US secret gov body MJ12, then it was US deal with these aliens , then it was US gov working together in underground bases with aliens .... the POINT is the story getting wierder and wierder and YET people still believed this fairy tale without a single shred of Evidence..

UFO Phenomena Exists since ancient times, its been documented and witnessed by many people around the world. What it is no one know. It is not 'aliens' or 'extra terrestrial' since there's no proof one way or another.. People who blindly pushed these 'ETH/Aliens' Agenda are either liars or blinded by their own prejudice.

Proof is what you are lacking to say the reports are all lies...YOU HAVE NONE!
Just because you don't believe that people have seen aliens is NOT PROOF!
IT's not even a SWAG!
How can you say a person is telling a lie when YOU, the greatest gift to mankind, says so?
YOU don't know jack!
If the truth comes out in your miserable lifetime, will you say you were sorry for the grief you caused others?
NO! you won't because you are an arrogant self centered nut job...
Open you eyes and ears and listen for a change.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: milomilo

Proof is what you are lacking to say the reports are all lies...YOU HAVE NONE!
Just because you don't believe that people have seen aliens is NOT PROOF!
IT's not even a SWAG!
How can you say a person is telling a lie when YOU, the greatest gift to mankind, says so?
YOU don't know jack!
If the truth comes out in your miserable lifetime, will you say you were sorry for the grief you caused others?
NO! you won't because you are an arrogant self centered nut job...
Open you eyes and ears and listen for a change.

In addition of Eyes and Ears, you should also uses your brain while listening to all these lies and fairy tales spouted by the group of liars that keep circulating in US UFOLOGY.

Aliens ? there are no proof of alien existence in the universe, only statistics..
Crashed Alien Craft ? if there's no alien there's no craft right ?
US Gov recover Alien Craft ? If there's no alien and no craft then this is just lies right ?
Bob Lazar works for US Gov to study Alien Craft ? If there is no craft then what he studying ?

i understand you want to believe SO BAD about the existence of aliens on earth so you throw away your own thinking cap and turn a blind eye toward the truth and start believing in lies and faery tales from these gentlemen...

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: waltwillis

Yea I know, same thing with people who claim they've seen Jesus or Elvis.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: FosterVS
ARE YOU KIDDING?
That's like saying "Plan 9 from Outer Space" was the greatest movie of all time.

The "Lazar Tape" is probably the cheesiest, lamest thing I have every watched. Not that I could stomach watching the entire thing. REAL physicists, i.e. with credentials, have watched and laughed at Lazar and his postulations.

Well, in my country we say that taste is like the a-s, it's divided. Since I'm not using my real name I can as well confess that I'm a fan of the Lazar Tape. Real physicists have been interested in "warp drive" a long time. Not all of them but some. Doesen't seem like the the interest has faded since Lazar. You can laugh all you want and rest assured that you're right with a probability of 99,9%. That's not the same thing as actually knowing enough to be sure it's impossible. Lazar never claimed to be much of a theoretical phycisist. So if his story is true, then he'd be telling the science stuff in layman terms.
edit on 11-7-2014 by chuckmorris because: wrong format

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 01:17 AM
link   
the funny part ..

john lear said first he met bob lazar when he was helping someone measuring his house.

john lear got taken in by the guy who hold measuring tape.

why would a guy who worked with goverment secret project suddenly visit john lear's house and help measuring it by holding a measuring tape ? no better thing to do in the afternoon ?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join