It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar 25 years later...

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Welcome to ATS Jungian
, we have this in common.

Thank you kindly! Hopefully most of us here do have that in common. Not saying it hasn't been fun to chase the main conspiracy, but all the misinformation I have waded through and counting in my own naivete (which has been more a pure belief of wanting to believe) has made the hoax absolutely transparent to me. Using ATS has been a godsend for debunking, especially nowadays when people believe almost everything they see or hear through the social media explosion. The missing flight is one great example of how the masses can be distracted.

Just think if the internet and its mindful fb users already existed back in the Cuban Missile Crisis?
edit on 26-5-2014 by Jungian because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-5-2014 by Jungian because: first timer forum newb

edit on 26-5-2014 by Jungian because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-5-2014 by Jungian because: biggest forum newb

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Jungian

Think you missed the point Cooper made by a mile...
He said the word "THREAT"!
And as far as eye witness testimony being of little value...You have no background in law?
Ask any prisoner that was put in prison using eye witness testimony.
Addictions are a sign of a mental disorder!
Alien addiction is still an addiction and now it seems that you found a new one...

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I am a seeker of truth for sure, and that is one healthy addiction in my opinion compared to the one I was before where I was willing to believe, like a religious person without any proof.

Ask any prisoner? What are you talking about? I am talking about UFO's. And when it comes to "law" as you put it, or as someone else would put it, authority of witnesses about the issue I don't trust a police or army eyewitness testimony as much I would trust a Priest's. Or any other human for that matter. What I trust is hard solid proof, and not hearsay. And what I've discovered is that its surely not enough to listen to a lot of people who claim to know what its all about and all the books they are selling. And in today's digital world there is no video that could convince me either.

And are you implying I missed the point of Cooper? I don't even think you have read his revelation which later led to his death. Kennedy also talked about the Shadows (Illuminati etc) inside government not long before he got killed as well. And this certainly opened my eyes personally. The idea of Aliens are there to just have something else to put the blame on instead of the real greedy human trash of this planet who only thinks about money. There are no Tesla's left in the world. And that's why Aliens would never contact us as long as the world is purely capitalistic. But that is only what I have come to realize. And whatever other people want to believe they are free to.
edit on 3-6-2014 by Jungian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Cooper isn't exactly a trustworthy source though. He died because he shot a cop. Not because he cooked up some stew based around the MJ-12 hoax. If you're looking for the really delicious hard core of UFO disinfo and hoaxing look up for the people who made MJ-12 up. And their connections. And what they've done. And what they are interested in and why.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: phantomflier
Cooper isn't exactly a trustworthy source though. He died because he shot a cop. Not because he cooked up some stew based around the MJ-12 hoax. If you're looking for the really delicious hard core of UFO disinfo and hoaxing look up for the people who made MJ-12 up. And their connections. And what they've done. And what they are interested in and why.

I was not an avid believer of Cooper. I believed in UFO's and loved to read and listen to people like him talk. But Cooper died from bullets shots by cops dressed like civilians on his property. And he was an avid believer like me but found out other things. I have read a lot more than stuff by Cooper, and thus I mentioned humans. Aliens has nothing to do with it. I am tired of people believing they claim to know the truth. Cooper was one of these until he discovered the hoax. Dying for the truth is valid, and that is probably why Snowden for instance, would face death if he was at home all along and did not flee anywhere to spread the truth. Michael Hastings is also another victim of the people in the shadows.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jungian
I am a seeker of truth for sure, and that is one healthy addiction in my opinion compared to the one I was before where I was willing to believe, like a religious person without any proof.

Ask any prisoner? What are you talking about? I am talking about UFO's. And when it comes to "law" as you put it, or as someone else would put it, authority of witnesses about the issue I don't trust a police or army eyewitness testimony as much I would trust a Priest's. Or any other human for that matter. What I trust is hard solid proof, and not hearsay. And what I've discovered is that its surely not enough to listen to a lot of people who claim to know what its all about and all the books they are selling. And in today's digital world there is no video that could convince me either.

And are you implying I missed the point of Cooper? I don't even think you have read his revelation which later led to his death. Kennedy also talked about the Shadows (Illuminati etc) inside government not long before he got killed as well. And this certainly opened my eyes personally. The idea of Aliens are there to just have something else to put the blame on instead of the real greedy human trash of this planet who only thinks about money. There are no Tesla's left in the world. And that's why Aliens would never contact us as long as the world is purely capitalistic. But that is only what I have come to realize. And whatever other people want to believe they are free to.

WOW! Don't hold back just tell us all how you really feel about us low life humans...

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   

The problem with the idea that Cooper died because he found "the truth" (ie. UFOs are hoaxes) is that there is a number of people who have made the same claim and are still alive and kicking. And those claims have been based on a quite a bit more solid ground. There was an entire website which basicaly claimed that the UFO lore was manufactured by US alphabet agencies, CIA supposedly saying that they used UFO sightings as a cover for U2 test flights and so on. Claims that alien abudctions are a cover for psychological warfare experiments. There's the whole sad and sick Paul Bennewitz affair.

Anyway, I'm not arguing for the sake of arguing and I agree, nay, I know there has been a lot of active disinformation spread regarding the phenomenon. The billion dollar question is whether all of UFOs are just psyops and myths. I don't myself think so but I certainly understand if someone does.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: waltwillis

originally posted by: Jungian

WOW! Don't hold back just tell us all how you really feel about us low life humans...

Thanks for the WOW signal. To me, humans are lower than ants. You don't see ants #ing each other over for a god damn percentage.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: phantomflier

The problem with the idea that Cooper died because he found "the truth" (ie. UFOs are hoaxes) is that there is a number of people who have made the same claim and are still alive and kicking. And those claims have been based on a quite a bit more solid ground. There was an entire website which basicaly claimed that the UFO lore was manufactured by US alphabet agencies, CIA supposedly saying that they used UFO sightings as a cover for U2 test flights and so on. Claims that alien abudctions are a cover for psychological warfare experiments. There's the whole sad and sick Paul Bennewitz affair.

Anyway, I'm not arguing for the sake of arguing and I agree, nay, I know there has been a lot of active disinformation spread regarding the phenomenon. The billion dollar question is whether all of UFOs are just psyops and myths. I don't myself think so but I certainly understand if someone does.

Its not really a problem. Cooper was also named the most dangerous person on Radio by Clinton. Which says enough for me. Nobody is ever gonna call out Icke or Alex Jones in the same way.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
look at this article. specifically what is said about the graviton resembling a doubled gluon. then recall from basic physics that the gluon is the carrier for the strong force. then related that to Bob lazars claims about element 115 and how antigravity is related to the strong force.

www.preposterousuniverse.com...

Along the way, Zvi, John Joseph and Henrik, thanks to the time-honored method of “just staring at” the loop integrand provided by unitarity, also stumbled on a new property of gauge theory amplitudes, which tightly couples them to gravity. They found that gauge theory amplitudes can be written in such a way that their kinematic part obeys relations that are structurally identical to the Jacobi identities known to fans of Lie algebras. This so-called color-kinematics duality, when achieved, leads to a simple “double copy” prescription for computing amplitudes in suitable theories of gravity: Take the gauge theory amplitude, remove the color factors and square the kinematic numerator factors. Crudely, a graviton looks very much like two gluons laid on top of each other.

folks; a team of sakurai prize winning physicists just said something "pretty close" to what Bob claimed.
edit on 6-6-2014 by stormbringer1701 because: added excerpt

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
CANARD POSTS☆ ส☆ ส☆ ส☆ ส☆ ส☆ ส☆
First, let me bring up board politics. From my time lurking I found this thread to be moved from Area 51 and Other Facilities, my home thread, to the Aliens thread in order to get more exposure. This means less exposure for my board, which is what the point of the thread is. It can't grow and develop if it's trumped by bigger sub forums.

Anyway, god bless Lazar, the man is a champ. I just want to know more about this strange element 115, which I hear is harvested from meteorites

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: lecanard
First, let me bring up board politics. From my time lurking I found this thread to be moved from Area 51 and Other Facilities, my home thread, to the Aliens thread in order to get more exposure. This means less exposure for my board, which is what the point of the thread is. It can't grow and develop if it's trumped by bigger sub forums.

Anyway, god bless Lazar, the man is a champ. I just want to know more about this strange element 115, which I hear is harvested from meteorites

"Your" board, your "home thread"? How's that work?
And a link to Riley Martins website to boot... wow.

This thread is where it belongs.

edit on 6-6-2014 by FosterVS because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-6-2014 by FosterVS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: FosterVS
I apologize for the typo and no it was posted in the Area 51 sub forum and deserves to be there

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

The Snowden case is a fiasco. People have known for years that government agencies read emails and monitor telephone calls, yet when he supposedly "leaked" this old info the world press went nuts for some bizarre reason. Perhaps it's a coincidence that the US invaded Syria at the same time and the media barely mentioned it.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 04:55 AM
link   

edit on 7/1/2014 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: uninfluenced

It really annoys me that all these so called main cases like
meier
belgium triangle
bob lazar
roswell

for all the talk
what comes of it
nothing

it's about planting seeds in peoples minds..
that's all that needs to be done to foster a revolution

..you want to bust the next layer of what this is all about?
find out why meier named his children after deities & culture-heros

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   

edit on 1-7-2014 by kevinp2300 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ectoplasm8

Pointing out the obvious and what has already been said... No doubt to me that Lazars Testor S4 Sport Model is an exact copy of Meirs photograph. That are almost identical down to the number of rings underneath, to the dark ring below the windows. He stated in an Art Bell interview what he saw- "looked exactly like that" referring to the Testors model he helped design.

This is a portion of a transcript in which Lazar talks about Billy Meir on a Billy Goodman interview. I heard it on YouTube a couple of years ago but can't find the interview any longer.

Unfortunately for Lazar, I guess Meir wasn't shown to fake his UFOs until later.

-----------------------------

His Corvette personalized plate at the time:

Doesn't seem like he wanted to stay out of the limelight too badly.

Screen grab from this YouTube video:
youtu.be...

Bob claims the sports model was "ominous" and made for a 3-4 foot being.
Billy claims Pleiadians pilot the craft in his picture.
Pleiadians are not 3-4ft tall

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: kevinp2300

As for the size of the Pleiadians,.. the Billy Meir image could be of a craft of the same design, only larger in scale...
Notice the Meir image does not show windows...

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Lookit skeptics...

Do you guys want to listen to reports of what some folks have seen just to give them grief or are you here just to be a thorn in the side of all that may come forward?

I agree that they are many people like skeptics that like to have fun with others by making up stories and other skeptics that enjoy running down other people so they fill like big boys.

I can mostly tell who is and who was not a contacted by a non human being.

I know what they look like up close and in your face.

Aliens are real so I assume so are the craft they travel in to get here.

If you do not believe they are real, then just say so and let it go at that.

The people that have seen aliens really don't care what you skeptics think...

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join