It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonry Unmasked

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 12:46 PM
link   
My information , although speculative, suggests that as The Anglican Church was quite close to masonry. The Arch Bishop or a high ranking Bishop being the Grand Chaplain up to about mid 1960's.

I suspect that certain early references were changed or excluded in order to make their life a little easier with the rest of the Clergy.

Certainly the word used to describe God in Royal Arch was changed after meetings between the two Camps. That is a matter of record.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by chief_counsellor

John Salza is a BS artist - he is Knights of Columbus trash!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

The fact that people become "door matts" does not make religion wrong. The people themselves are in the wrong for blindly following instead of learning and trying to grow through the religion.
If you can't play football, you can't place the blame on the football itself.

When you say ,"BLINDLY FOLLOWING it sounds like you are emplying that religions are put out as a maze or sifter, a test to see how long people will fall for it before they figure it out, Kind of like sending someone afer the can of striped paint on the shelf.

I think by blindly following... Its not that its false and people don't know. The whole Lucifer thing... People swear Lucifer is Satan because they blindly follow what they've been told. Had they studied harder and learned what it said for themselves, they would have known that they were not stating something that was supposed to be in the bible. Same with the concept of a burning lake of fire where everyone suffers for eternity, that isn't in the bible. But many Christians like to tell you that you're going to hell if you don't accept Jesus. Which hell though? Tartarus? Sheol? Hades? Gehenna? Surely if they know you're going to hell, they know which one? If they did, they wouldn't have made the accusation anyway, but they blindly follow what they've been taught by those who didn't look close enough.

As for this book, if one stoops so low as to wrongfully judge a group of people and go so far as to write a book about it, I think that says enough about his character that I am really not all that concerned with the content of the book.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Comparing Masonry to Catholicism really doesn't make any positive argument regardless. Catholicism is corrupt and I am personally offended that it is ever even considered "Christian" in denomination.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join