It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonry Unmasked

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Axeman
Also, it's FreemasonRY NOT FreemasonAry (note the lack of a second A) at least have SOMETHING accurate in your post. Sheesh!

What the hell?!?! TgSoe, I though you were on the way to becoming a Mason. Didn't I see just a week or two ago posts from you raving about "Albert Pike's great book Morals and Dogma" and saying that you were all set to petition? What happened?

I'm confused...

Hello Axe man I'm just getting some last minute Anti-Mason comments out before I am sworn to secrecy, if I am accepted. I still have not heard from anyone yet.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller
Oh come on TgSoe. You can do better than that.

And secondly you have also stooped to using a highly suspect website as proof for your argument - an argument that is totally defunct as shown above.

Somewhere on the site the author practically admits to being a Skull and Bones member. That would give it some credibility. I shall try to find it.

I believe you made a knee-jerk reaction once you were challenged. But you sould have checked your sources first dude. You're wrong and easily proven so.

I suppose I did act on a whim. Some of us have to work for a living you know, I still haven't figured away around that one.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 05:47 AM
link   
From the manor of your posts, you contiueing to spread anti-masonic slander without truth or reason, and your general attitude I wouldn't expect yo hear anything.

You give the impression that you may only join to reveal to others outside the fraternity.

A definite cowan in the making

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bondi
From the manor of your posts, you contiueing to spread anti-masonic slander without truth or reason, and your general attitude I wouldn't expect yo hear anything.

You give the impression that you may only join to reveal to others outside the fraternity.

A definite cowan in the making

I assume you were addressing me? No I would never join for that reason. Imposter nah, imposters probably don't live long.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by TgSoe
imposters probably don't live long.

What are you implying

Why are you going to join then
, you seem to believe all you read that is against Freemasonry, but don't seem to take on any information given to you by the Mason's that have answered your posts

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 06:42 AM
link   
BILL -> You are the MAN - RESPECT!!!

Isn't there also a connection to Lucifer from the Prometheus Myth?

Maybe The Roman/Latin Monk Transcribers made Lucifer a Rebel Angel because they were also reading the "Book of Enoch" @ the time & thought that it was a good Idea - that had scriptural support (although the Book of Enoch is Apocryphal - having never been Canonized)!

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bondi

imposters probably don't live long.

What are you implying

Why are you going to join then
, you seem to believe all you read that is against Freemasonry, but don't seem to take on any information given to you by the Mason's that have answered your posts

You are obviously a Mason using the term cowan. When you look that up it is a Freemason term. The only motive that I have in this world is to be all I can be before I hit the clay, if you lay all religion aside. I have been raised in religion and have come to believe that much of it is BS. Common sence tells me however that something put us here I don't know what or who or if anyone knows. I am at the point where I think you could scrap it all and start over. I am a blank teachable slate.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 07:22 AM
link   

You are obviously a Mason using the term cowan. When you look that up it is a Freemason term.

Don't you mean are you a mason or I have obvioulsy researched the topic. Just becuase someone is knowledgeable doesn't mean that are a part of it.

I am a scholar on the MJ-12 research project but that doesn't make me an alien. Now if you asked my mum she might say I am but that's a different story

I have been raised in religion and have come to believe that much of it is BS.

It all depends how it is taught, my religous beliefs can be found in nearly all commercial religions of today's world and yet I follow none of them by name, but that is an entirely different subject.

Common sence tells me however that something put us here I don't know what or who or if anyone knows.

I feel your common sense escaped you temporarily wit hthe site you quoted, especially as the majority of the site is the script to the matrix film

I am at the point where I think you could scrap it all and start over.

I would suggest just deleting all the names. If you stood all religions next to each other, their essence and basic teachings, you would not be able to tell them apart. Religions were used to teach morals, to show the world will be a better place if we were just nice to each other.

By naming them what have we got, my god's the true god, my god is better than your god etc etc missing the true innocent teachings all religions have tried to teach.

I am a blank teachable slate.

Then be teachable.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seraphim_Serpente
BILL -> You are the MAN - RESPECT!!!

Isn't there also a connection to Lucifer from the Prometheus Myth?

Maybe The Roman/Latin Monk Transcribers made Lucifer a Rebel Angel because they were also reading the "Book of Enoch" @ the time & thought that it was a good Idea - that had scriptural support (although the Book of Enoch is Apocryphal - having never been Canonized)!

Lucifer the light carrier, the Morning Star. have a look , who else is referred to as "The Morning Star".

However Satan will welcome any link you care to throw his way.

Its all about opinion, your is as valid as mine , mine is as valid as anyones.

Oh yes , I steal a lot of research.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller
Yup. The Lucifer thing has been done to death.

Still, it's an uphill struggle. Eve then dictionary definition that you have given contains the error, Bill.
The fallen angel/Morning Star definition is a throwback to the same error.

[edit on 7-12-2004 by Leveller]

Its not my work, My friend is a Pastor and Graduate in various subjects. I'll take his work, I have not found many an error in his work previously.

Agreed the Lucifer thing has been done, but for those who are new to the subject. It could be Illuminarting, forgive the ounn, its my childish nature.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Hello Axe man I'm just getting some last minute Anti-Mason comments out before I am sworn to secrecy, if I am accepted. I still have not heard from anyone yet.

I guess I just don't see the point. If you believe that crap you posted about "Who the Masons really serve" then why would you want to join? I guess I just don't see how you can post anti-Masonic ideas while in the process of trying to join. You've been here on ATS for a while, and like me you have been reading these posts by the gentlemen here in regard to their fraternity for some time. I guess what I'm getting at is I suppose it's natural to have some doubt and skepticism (I personally do not), but the ideas and links you posted there aren't words I would expect from someone who is trying to join. It almost makes it sound as though the reason you want to join is to prove/disprove to yourself what is really going on. I don't know, it's just what it seems like when I step back and look at your posts, especially your most recent. Why would you openly slander an organisation to which you have applied for membership?

Why do you feel the need to get "last minute Anti-Mason comments out"? I just don't get it. Help me to understand your thinking here.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Quote: "Lucifer the Light Carrier, the Morning Star. Have a look , who else is referred to as
"The Morning Star"."

Yes Prometheus was a "Carrier of the Light" i.e. a
"Carrier of the Sacred Fire."

And again - confirming Leveller - JESUS CHRIST called himself the
"Morning Star" & other such things "I am the LIGHT & the LIFE".

I happen to believe that CHRIST is a GOD that Manifested in our World in the Human Form as Jesus (and obviously as other forms too)! The thing that I find Fascinating is that - To This Very Day - Jesus can be seen as the Incarnation of not only Pagan God"S" but also as the Jewish "GOD" Himself! Both Jesus & "GOD" are called Adonai - that means "LORD"!

[edit on 7-12-2004 by Seraphim_Serpente]

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seraphim_Serpente

I happen to believe that CHRIST is a GOD that Manifested in our World in the Human Form as Jesus (and obviously as other forms too)! The thing that I find Fascinating is that - To This Very Day - Jesus can be seen as the Incarnation of not only Pagan God"S" but also as the Jewish "GOD" Himself! Both Jesus & "GOD" are called Adonai - that means "LORD"!

[edit on 7-12-2004 by Seraphim_Serpente]

Christian , Jew, Muslim or whatever, a fascinating subject.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by billmcelligott

Its not my work, My friend is a Pastor and Graduate in various subjects. I'll take his work, I have not found many an error in his work previously.

Bill. I was referring to your dictionary definition not your explanation of how the mistake came about.
How the mistake came about is a matter of argument - there are many explanations - although all agree that the name Lucifer is not synonomous with Satan. Your friends explanation ties in with a few others that I have seen and is perfectly plausible.

Here's a previous thread on ATS, started by a non-mason. It gives a good explanation of how Pike's words may be misconstrued and contains some interesting discussion on the subject of the misinterpretation.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Yes your right , as I said to SS

Its all about opinion, your is as valid as mine , mine is as valid as anyones

So we expand the concept to the light, and dark. Can you have light without having dark, right without wrong and so on.

But that is another thread on another day.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seraphim_SerpenteBoth Jesus & "GOD" are called Adonai - that means "LORD"!

A lovely avatar you have. How do you figure Jesus was called adonia? Aleister Crowley said Adonia was satan. Here is a quote from Magick in Theory and in Practice. -

This �Devil� is called Satan or Shaitan, and regarded with horror by people who are ignorant of
his formula, and, imagining themselves to be evil, accuse Nature herself of their own phantasmal crime.
Satan is Saturn, Set, Abrasax, Adad, Adonis, Attis, Adam, Adonai

[edit on 7-12-2004 by TgSoe]

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Axeman
Tg Soe ,Why would you openly slander an organisation to which you have applied for membership?

Oh I didn't mean any slander at all my friend, after all I did not write all those things, most of it comes strait from Masonic books. I just may not take all those things so offensively as the profane or ignorant man. In fact I don't even consider it anti-masonry myself but pro-masonry. Heck if you can't learn something in the Lodge you don't in church I don't want to go. Why do I want to join? To seek the light of course.

I actually heard it from a pretty good source that its best to start off with those 95% who may not completely understand everything and work my way up to that top 5% if I have it in me to do so.

df1

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   

I actually heard it from a pretty good source that its best to start off with those 95% who may not completely understand everything and work my way up to that top 5% if I have it in me to do so.

1) Do you have a favorable opinion of Masonry?

2) Are you still going to petition to join Masonry?

3) So are you saying that you buy into the position often cited by anti-masons of a society within a society, where the inner 5% know the truth and the remainding outer are deceived?

I will leave it at three question just for the sake of the numeric symbology...

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Quote: "Lovely avatar you have. How do you figure Jesus was called Adonai? Aleister Crowley said Adonai was Satan. Here is a quote from Magick in Theory and in Practice:

"This �Devil� is called Satan or Shaitan, and regarded with horror by people who are ignorant of his formula, and, imagining themselves to be evil, accuse Nature herself of their own phantasmal crime.
Satan is Saturn, Set, Abraxas, Adad, Adonis, Attis, Adam, Adonai."

First of all you have to Learn how to take Aleister Crowley with a Grain of Sand. Every now & then you could stumble upon something that he wrote simply to enrage his readers! I believe that "Saturn" & "Set" are indeed Pre-Cursor References to "Satan" i.e. an "Evil God". I think that Abraxas (which is a Gnostic God) & the rest are not connected to this! Adonis (Attis) & Adonai mean the same thing. "Adonis" = Attractive Young Man i.e. a Lord. Adam can be thought of in this way too.

Adonai is indeed a name for the God of the Jews. There is a prohibition against calling Him by his "True Name" = the Shema/Tetragramaton ("YHVH" in Hebrew). Watch the "Passion of the Christ" - "Adonai� is called out to all the time & I even believe that Jesus himself is called Adonai i.e. "Lord Jesus\Yeheshua". What I believe you are referring to is the association of the Jewish God to the DemiUrge of the Gnostics. The Gnostics believe that this DemiUrge is the God of the Material Realm but that it Mistakenly Thought itself the be the �GOD� of the ENTIRE UNIVERSE!
Gnostics call the DemiUrge "Samael" (among other things) - that translated to "God of the Blind/Blind God" - the God of Materialists.

I would refer you to the writings of Mr. Albert Pike rather than that of
Mr. Aliester Crowley regarding this subject!

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by billmcelligott
Yes your right , as I said to SS

Its all about opinion, your is as valid as mine , mine is as valid as anyones

So we expand the concept to the light, and dark. Can you have light without having dark, right without wrong and so on.

But that is another thread on another day.

Haven't you heard the verse "God is Light, in Him there is no darkness". I'm sure in Heaven, there is no darkness, or evil. Only the pure love of God, and the pure souls with Him. But, this could be in a subject in BTS.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join