It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonry Unmasked

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by chief_counsellor
It is not by the thousands....less than 1 in 1000 priests have been charged around the world, less than 100 are charged with repeated offenses. The media has blown this issue out of proportion. There are pedophiles in all professions, Doctors, Lawyers, musicians...it is not adamant in the Catholic Church. The media has just placed a focus on attacking the church.

you can not defend this one , Doctors , Lawyers etc do not speak for God.

one in a 1,000 is one to many. Going by numbers your right , lets hope God sees it that way.

Can you not see the lesson here ? Its easy to throw an accusation, its very hard to defend an innocent when a hundred are accusing him.

Try Ephesians 5:11 or Order of Former Freemasons. Ritual abuse free. They will agree with everything you have said, only problem is they think Masons are a couple of rungs higher up the food chain than Catholics, so the enemy of my enemy , is my friend, Wise up Friend.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Well, Chief, the only problem is that the link you posted is conspiratorial fiction, whereas the Catholic priest scandal is documented fact.

Better luck next time.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   

6660 OF BRITAIN'S 800,000 MASONS ARE PAEDOPHILES

Interesting number you have there. Might be fudged a little.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   

The 'core of rape' also engineer the sexual abuse of our children within their own paedophile rings. In some cases, this abuse is orchestrated within the hierarchy of the secret societies Satanic-Black-Occult-Rituals.

-www.mindcontrolforums.com...

I especialy like this quote. Guess you realy got me with that one. Boy do I feel wrong and misinformed.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Here is an actual news article of a Freemason charged with sexual assualt.

news.scotsman.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Did you know that the U.S. Government agencies, F.B.I. (Federal Bureau of Investigation) along with the B.A.T.F. (Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms) slaughtered children and their parents in cold blood in Waco, Texas, on 19th April 1993?

One element of this government atrocity was to psychologically torture them for 51 days prior to the massacre. 33 of the women, children and babies were burnt alive with flame throwers before having their limbs and heads dismembered! Quote from one report � �The Davidian babies had been selectively beheaded, mutilated and incinerated (laundered) to disguise the time, cause and circumstances of death.The circumstantial and physical evidence to prove that this was a pre-meditated Government terrorist attack upon innocent people is in abundance.

Remembering that the Intelligence hierarchy is Masonically controlled, a number of genuine investigative researchers believe these macabere acts of terrorism was a Satanic Black Occult Ritual, upon innocent men women and in particular, children.

-www.mindcontrolforums.com...

I also like this one. Glad you posted the link, I would have never known of these atrocitys.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 08:11 PM
link   

news.scotsman.com...

Ahh, more accusations. This was one Mason, and it is under questionable accusations from the former scouts ( ~30 years have gone by)

The jury was told police examinations of the defendant�s computer had found no evidence of paedophilia.

Quite interesting. Guess he just molests kids in public.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 09:19 PM
link   

news.scotsman.com...

Re-trial in scouting 'abuse' case

A jury has been discharged in the case of a Scout leader accused of indecently assaulting young members of his troop between 1966 and 1972.
Trevor Richardson, 69, of Delamere Drive, Barton Seagrave, Northants, was found not guilty on two of five counts.

But the jurors at Leicester Crown Court could not reach a decision on the remaining three counts.

A re-trial has been scheduled for March next year. Mr Richardson, who holds an MBE, denied all five counts.
21st October 2004
news.bbc.co.uk...

now if the man is guilty he should feel the fulll force of the law , mason or not , should be sorted. If not he has been the victim.

I found 13 other such offences by Scoutmasters, non of which were reported as being Masons. One was a woman.

Mr Richardson was awarded an MBE in 1998 for services to Scouting after 40 years as district commissioner of Kettering Scouts' Association. yet we see that he is so easily devastated by this accusation. We shall have to wait untill march next year.

It is interesting however that the Scotsman a well known Paper for reporting anything Masonic, ( go have a check if you think I am making this up, they are the only UK paper to have a Masonic section ) prints that Mr. Richardson was a mason , but the BBC do not. Which is the more reliable?

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I just search out the facts ?

Priests 'failed to see need to check abuse claims'
The Scotsman 08 Oct 2004
A HIGH-FLYING lawyer who was recruited by Scotland�s senior Catholic bishops to help eradicate child abuse within the Church quit her post shortly after submitting a damning report accusing senior clergy of failing to understand the importance of investiga...

Priests charged with child abuse being sheltered in Rome
The Scotsman 13 Sep 2004
SOME Roman Catholic religious orders have been sheltering priests in Rome despite claims that the men sexually abused children, it was reported yesterday. Of the seven accused priests located by the Dallas Morning News, one has been indicted in Arizona, bu...

Child abuse priest died in Australia
Scotland on Sunday 09 May 2004
BRITISH police who flew to Australia to investigate the whereabouts of a former priest wanted in connection with child abuse allegations have confirmed they believe he is dead. Christopher Oliver Clonan, who is alleged to have sexually abused young boys in...

Abuse accused priests named
Evening News 12 Jan 2004
THE Roman Catholic Church in the United States has publicly named 15 priests who have been accused of sexually abusing children. A 16th priest, now deceased, was not identified, which the Church said was at the victim�s request. Of the 15 named at the week...

Priest who developed the art of cover-up
The Scotsman 20 Apr 2004
IN 1819, Francisco di Goya unveiled his latest portrait: Last Communion of Calansz depicts an elderly cleric on his knees in church, preparing to receive the communion host while a group of schoolboys look on. Goya painted a halo above the elderly priest, ...

Churchman versus the state
The Scotsman 16 Oct 2004
LAST October, in St Peter�s Square, at the still centre of a crowd of many thousands, Pope John Paul II placed the red hat of a cardinal on the head of Keith Patrick Joseph O�Brien, the Archbishop of St Andrews and Edinburgh. Head bowed, shoulders swathed ...

10,600 report abuse by US priests
The Scotsman 28 Feb 2004
MORE than 10,600 children have said they were molested by priests since 1950 in an epidemic of child sexual abuse in the US Roman Catholic Church, two studies reported yesterday. The studies, which were commissioned by US Catholic bishops in 2002, said mor...

Where are their voices?
"One of the best compliments I ever got came to me when Looking After Jo Jo was on television," says Glasgow-based screenwriter Frank Deasy. "All the TV reviewers were determined to treat Jo Jo as this gritty slice of social realism - granted, it was a pre...

Where are their voices?
"One of the best compliments I ever got came to me when Looking After Jo Jo was on television," says Glasgow-based screenwriter Frank Deasy. "All the TV reviewers were determined to treat Jo Jo as this gritty slice of social realism - granted, it was a pre...

7 years for sex abuse priest
Evening News 25 Jun 2004
A FORMER Catholic priest who was extradited from Britain to New Zealand has been sentenced to seven years in prison for having sex with boys. Wellington High Court Judge Bridget Mackintosh said Alan Woodcock, 56, committed an "appalling" breach of trust an...

search.scotsman.com...@scotsman.env

I have no doubt these have been sensationalized, just as other headlines have. There were another 90 results in the search.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I've started asking priests in my diocese about freemasonry,
well thats like going to the SS for information on the resistance movement.

The media has just placed a focus on attacking the church.
No just on the church protecting these people. moving them to another church for another go.

Did you know that the U.S. Government agencies, F.B.I. (Federal Bureau of Investigation) along with the B.A.T.F. (Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms)
yeah I heard that the daily specials for a week afterward was BBQ baby back bibs.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 01:30 AM
link   
God calls a special group of men to be priests in the Catholic church. However, as much trouble as it causes all of us, God does not personally vouch for each individual man to be blessed with the responsibility of minstry. Just as the Supreme Being does not personally vouch for any petitioner of Freemasonry.

In every single walk of life there those who are not strong enough ethically, morally or spiritually to uphold their duties.

There is no religion that has not seen its share of scandal. There is no profession that has not seen its fair number of honored indivudals arrested (maybe a few... but please understand the need for generalities here)...

I'm each person here can easily recall plenty of articles of a professional, religious, or social worker who was arrested on one heinous charge or another.

Something else I would like to touch on... I seem to hear alot of people speak of the crimes being committed by these (few and misguided) priests as the ultimate and most critical sins in the history of man. Please do not misunderstand me, pedophelia is a malicious and extremely wrong act. However, it seems put out of people's mind that it is but a single evil among a brotherhood of sin. Can anyone say that one capital sin (also read as crime) is more wrong in the eyes of God than another? Murder, Extortion, Rape, Molestation, Black Mail, Hate, Vengence,.... etc. Is a single one of these more deserving of divine punishment than any of the others?

Remember, the first sin of man, the want of man to be of God in the ways of knowledge, of judgement... It was what drove man from Paradise. That man wanted to judge.... and we debase ourselves even further through arguments such as this... constantly judging when we have no right.

No one is perfect, and no one has any right to cast a stone against another.

A final word... This argument is beneath both groups, Masons and KofC.

[edit on 30-11-2004 by DasBaldDog]

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 06:13 AM
link   

A final word... This argument is beneath both groups, Masons and KofC.

I agree completely, but this is a debate area and you have to be prepared to recive as well as give critic'. There is no , one way sign on any of these forums.

I would say the biggest fault which can be found is with all of us, we are sometimes frightened to talk these issues out.

You can find as many abuse problems with say Teachers , but for some reason there is a taboo on coming down hard on some people, that should not be.

I believe there are places where these kinds of individuals can for a time carry out their perversion undetected. Where there is no check on standards the fault will persist. Where there are children involved any individual that can not accept a check on their activities is probably not right for the job.

The problem with being a Priest is that more is expected of you. You are supposed to be, by taking up that mantle, above the faults of the rest of us. Or, ..........do not take up that Mantle.

How can you take confession when you yourself have not been truthful. This is nothing to do with the Catholic faith , its to do with decency and honesty.

It matters not if you are a Freemason, a Teacher or a Priest, if you are scum , you are scum. And should be dealt with accordingly.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by billmcelligott
It matters not if you are a Freemason, a Teacher or a Priest, if you are scum , you are scum. And should be dealt with accordingly.

Never a truer word spoken.

It is easy to find fault with an individual, but it does not give any one the right to slander and associate these acts with any group they are linked with.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Ah - here we go again! CC will you please just give us all a Break! Sheesh! Your efforts are truly Pathetic!!!

Are you an Agent of the Vatican or the Pope or Something?

THIS is the direction that Religion has been & is heading in (my opinion). It is supposed to be a Constructive Spiritual Tool. Instead it is being used for Political Power & Control! We now come up with reasons to Hate & Suspect & Slander each other - WHY? Because we belong to different Denominations & different "Fraternities" - this is truly becoming RIDDICULOUS!!!

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seraphim_Serpente
Ah - here we go again! CC will you please just give us all a Break! Sheesh! Your efforts are truly Pathetic!!!

Man, I have a seven letter sentence for you, you can figure out what it is.
Initially, this thread started with a mention of a book that is coming out, that's all I intended to discuss. You need to calm down and relax man.

[edit on 30-11-2004 by chief_counsellor]

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   
You still didn't answer my question my friend! Are you an RCC/Vatican/Papal Agent? Sir "Knight" of what Propaganda & Distortion & Suppression?

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   

You still didn't answer my question my friend! Are you an RCC/Vatican/Papal Agent? Sir "Knight" of what Propaganda & Distortion & Suppression?

No I'm not an agent of any kind....lol

I'm writing on a personal account, and not representing the order to which I belong.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Man, I have a seven letter sentence for you, you can figure out what it is.
Initially, this thread started with a mention of a book that is coming out, that's all I intended to discuss. You need to calm down and relax man.

That's very mature CC. I have been quite taken back by this thread and your position in it as well. I thought by your picture on the web-site that you were a true "Knight" Seem more like an early-teen to me.

I'm sure glad I didn't share those K of C rituals with you like you asked. Although it seems like you should re-read them and perhaps try to actually learn something from them.

Guess I'll put you in the same category with MrsNecros.

Bye bye

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 09:20 PM
link   

THIS is the direction that Religion has been & is heading in (my opinion). It is supposed to be a Constructive Spiritual Tool. Instead it is being used for Political Power & Control!

The RCC has a long and sordid history of political power and corruption. (The Crusades, the Inquisition, Martin Luther, the exploration of the New World come to mind)Other Christain denominations don't fare much better.

The RCC has a policy to attack those it wants its followers to ignore. With a dwindling membership in the US, the RCC should rethink these policies.
How many people search out what they are denied and find their own path to light, without the RCC. So, who is the loser here?

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 09:23 PM
link   
you could call the masons .... ethnic lysol....

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join