It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Odessa Massacre: What REALLY Happened

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Sorry if this has already been posted, I didn't find it in the search.

My Uncle shared this on facebook and I thought I would share it on here with everyone.

I've personally been skeptical about everything going on in the Ukraine & wondering if Putin really is this bad guy that the U.S is making him out to be.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoledgeispower
Sorry if this has already been posted, I didn't find it in the search.

My Uncle shared this on facebook and I thought I would share it on here with everyone.

I've personally been skeptical about everything going on in the Ukraine & wondering if Putin really is this bad guy that the U.S is making him out to be.

I posted this on a few threads as stormcloudsgathering (maker of the video) always tries to cut through the bull#, if he is wrong he retracts his videos and makes an apology ala his Bundy video. Personally I think that the EU and US thought they could control these people in government in Kiev like puppets without realizing just how barbaric they can actually be and now things are getting out of control.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: knoledgeispower

Both sides have blood on their hands, and neither is justified. The west was meddling all along, and helped foment the unrest in Kiev and the overthrow of the government. They are playing with fire by trying to change the political landscape of the Ukraine and enslave it with IMF loans. I called it way back when the mass protests first started. That being said, Russia is not innocent in all of this either, and they have blatantly escalated tensions. It could be argued that they were defending their interests with their annexation of Crimea, but they weren't content to stop there.

The video in your OP paints the west as the boogie man and the anti-kiev protesters as innocent victims in all of this, fighting for their freedom. While that may be true of some of them, it is not true of all of them, and they have shown their true colors by kidnapping, beating, and even murdering hostages (among them, journalists).

There is no good guy in this situation. There are only power brokers in the west and power brokers in the east playing out a proxy war in former soviet territory, and as usual the average working class people are the ones paying for it all with their lives, money, tears, and hardships.

Putin is no hero. He's a former KGB thug who has shown himself to be ruthless towards those who do not share his view of what Russia should look like. There are people that surround him and people in the Ukraine today who are openly calling for the restoration of the Soviet Union, and a return to communism. That is a step backwards for the Russian people no matter how you look at it.

There are rats who stink on both sides. I can't stand John Mccain either, and his war hawk corporate crony buddies who are willing to put peoples lives on the block to achieve their twisted goals. Psychotic oligarchs on both sides, with the little people suffering the most (as usual).
edit on 14-5-2014 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 02:45 AM
link   

It is important to note that the nationalist radicals that burned those people do NOT represent the Ukrainian people!
No doubt they are dangerous and loud, but they are a minority.

Just like the far-right-faction of Svoboda and UNA-UNSO in the interim Government in Kiev, they are NOT legitimised representatives of the Ukrainian people.
Although that faction is now holding several key positions in the acting Government, they only had 11% of votes in the 2012 elections (Svoboda = 10.45% , UNA-UNSO = 0.08%).

This is NOT the genuine Ukrainian freedom movement anymore!

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadSeraph

What you say may be true, but the question that remains unanswered behind all of this is WHY. Why would all the effort be put in to bring Ukraine into the western financial realm when the risks are clearly high? Earlier on ATS I saw a post that mentioned the threat to the global economy without this happening:
www.infowars.com...
The alarming thing is that I've heard a number of economists say that our current economic system depends entirely on expansion, and without it, it collapses, or stagnates into horrific wealth inequality like a monopoly board. That to me is the most worrisome possibility: Western forces did drive the regime change in Ukraine, to stave off the inevitable, bringing fresh blood to the IMF. However the alarming thing about that is that the foreign intervention can never end, and we're in a system that is doomed simply because the world is round: At some point economic expansion must end, and then the party is over in a big way.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: tridentblue

What you say may be true, but the question that remains unanswered behind all of this is WHY. Why would all the effort be put in to bring Ukraine into the western financial realm when the risks are clearly high? Earlier on ATS I saw a post that mentioned the threat to the global economy without this happening:
www.infowars.com...
The alarming thing is that I've heard a number of economists say that our current economic system depends entirely on expansion, and without it, it collapses, or stagnates into horrific wealth inequality like a monopoly board. That to me is the most worrisome possibility: Western forces did drive the regime change in Ukraine, to stave off the inevitable, bringing fresh blood to the IMF. However the alarming thing about that is that the foreign intervention can never end, and we're in a system that is doomed simply because the world is round: At some point economic expansion must end, and then the party is over in a big way.

^ This

It is also worth noting that people are saying that Russia has the most to gain out of this, I would disagree with that, Russia doesn't have the economic stability to take on new regions, Putin himself tried to very diplomatically halt the referendums that took place but the people went ahead, do you know why they went ahead? Fear, fear of those in power in Kiev. Also worth noting that the son of Joe Biden (the second most powerful man in the world), Hunter Biden has just been appointed to the board of Ukraine's biggest gas conglomerate, looks like those in power in the US are getting a good deal out of all of this chaos.
edit on 14-5-2014 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 03:10 AM
link   

What people like you always seem to forget is that Nuland video where she says 5 billion went into Ukrainian uprising.

Lets see if I can make it into a visible format.

5 000, 000, 000.00
edit on 14-5-2014 by RadiationAndCancer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: RadiationAndCancer

What people like you always seem to forget is that Nuland video where she says 5 billion went into Ukrainian uprising.

Uhm... what? Where did I deny that fact? Did you read my post? Especially the following?

The west was meddling all along, and helped foment the unrest in Kiev and the overthrow of the government. They are playing with fire by trying to change the political landscape of the Ukraine and enslave it with IMF loans. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Or did you lose sight of the fact I called out the west once I did the same to Putin?
edit on 14-5-2014 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 03:16 AM
link   

The sad thing OP is that all these little details on who killed who doesn't even matter except to those that died and their family.

All these little details are nothing compared to the HEAD OF THE SNAKE

Nuland disclosed amount
$5 000, 000, 000.00

This is the American tax payers money that killed and continues to kill. And it kills Americans too when useful.
edit on 14-5-2014 by RadiationAndCancer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

Good post. Yeah, I saw that story about Hunter Biden today myself. It really blew my mind. It wasn't long ago that McCain was being shunned by the mainstream left for his proposal to arm rebels in Syria, but now it appears there's been a quiet shift in tone: The administration isn't afraid to to present itself as actively interested in the disruptions of Ukraine, which isn't so different from the "Arab spring". Its one thing if its natural and arising from the people, even with US cheerleading or support. But when people tied with the administration step in to get the profits, that's a whole different picture, it shows an investment that goes beyond shared ideology into the realm of interests. And again, that's where I find myself asking why, and feeling very worried about the future of US financial stability. Is the US involved because it wants to be, or because it has to be? Is constant expansion really required to keep this economy running?

edit on 14-5-2014 by tridentblue because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
The whole thing reminds me of Iraq. The U.S wanted control over there, put Hussein in power & then Hussein turned around and said "screw you guys".

It is sad how in situations like this, you can't trust anything being said. Anyone can twist whatever information they want. Then there is all those innocent people caught up in the middle of it. Such a sad sad time we live in

new topics

top topics

join