It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MUFON Opens It's UFO Files to Investigate The Shadow Government, MJ-12 And MIB

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Source: You Tube Video Page (see below)
Hangar 1 at MUFON contains over 70,000 files collected over five decades. These are REAL case files of UFO investigations since 1947. These files point to the existence of a shadow government that protects the government's UFO secrets. These men are called The Men in Black.

In 1993, A young amateur female UFO researcher was investigating a sighting in San Jose, CA. While waiting to meet her boyfriend at a local bar, she was approached by three MIB. They warned her to stop her investigation, and told her boyfriend to stay away from her because she was a threat to National Security.
These MIB have appeared numerous times to UFO witnesses and tried to intimidate them to keep quite. Why?

Hangar 1 files suggest that when it comes to UFOs, there is a shadow government that operates beyond public and congressional scrutiny to protect and conceal information about the phenomenon. Stories of the Men in Black expose the extreme measures taken to protect these secrets from being revealed. If this shadow government does exist, what information do they have regarding the existence of UFOs? Hangar 1 files investigate the origins of this shadow government, and the case files that expose their actions.
Unfriendly Skies

Commercial airline pilots and the flight crew spend more time in the sky than most anyone else. So, it's no surprise that many UFO sightings have been reported by these people. UFOs have chased commercial flights and even collided with them. One UFO hovered in plain sight above Chicago's O'Hare Airport and was seen by dozens of witnesses. Pilots are still discouraged from publicizing their experiences, even though there have been thousands of sightings, because the few that do have faced professional ridicule and loss of their jobs.
The next time you fly, keep your window shade open and your camera handy. You might capture a UFO on film for yourself.

There is a place where the truth about UFOs exists; a vast archive of over 70,000 files gathered over nearly half a century. The place is called Hangar 1. Now, it is finally open for investigation. MUFON, an independent organization dedicated to investigating UFOs, has worked diligently to compile, research and store these files. The new H2 series Hangar 1: The UFO Files will delve deep into these archives to look for connections, clues and evidence; because only by investigating the files of Hangar 1 can we find the truth about UFOs.

This is an excellent video for the UFO enthusiast. I hope you enjoy it.

edit on 5/14/2014 by sled735 because: Edit Title

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Five flags, and no comments?

Hopefully, you all are watching the video and will respond later.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Interesting thread, Sled. S&F
I've heard about the men in black for many years, but I've really never researched them. This will be some great information to increase my knowledge of what they do.

Off to watch the video.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I do believe people dressed in black suits exist. But I don't think they are officially called "The Men In Black"

They are probably nameless and have fake names to themselves. "The Men In Black" is just such a stupid name to for a government agency to call itself lol

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: brace22

I think that name was given to them by the public because they never had any visible identification, and wore dark glasses to hide their eyes from being seen by people.

I saw some information somewhere that even suggested that these 'men' are aliens.
One person said they got a quick look at their eyes, and they were very large and dark, like the gray aliens... or the black-eyed kids that people have witnessed.
They don't act like regular humans either. Their movement is very stiff, and they show no emotion while speaking, like in a monotone voice that never waivers in pitch.

Just weird men! Since the public didn't have a name for them, they started calling them the Men in Black.

edit on 5/14/2014 by sled735 because: correction

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Hmmm.. something feels strange about this ... I would expect a lot more than 70 000 files for half a century regarding this matter.. but then again.. Just a feeling.

Anyway. Great Topic

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 04:25 AM
link   
So wait, the organization who wants transparency on the UFO subject didn't have open files to begin with? I won't be too hard on them though, considering that opening files means making them available to the public. It is difficult to do when you have so many files, aside from simply letting people physically go in and read them, which is impossible for various reasons. And I imagine that scanning that many documents would be a nightmare. So do they keep these files in a secret, protected location?

If it truly is accurate that the government is attempting to cover something up, then I would think that such a storehouse of information would be a target. But it is quite difficult to imagine that the government, with its massive surveillance network and intelligence assets, couldn't easily discover said location and accidentally start a fire or something. Certainly that would accomplish their goal, as it would destroy the majority of their evidence. Unless they have backups somewhere.

When I listen to claims that the government is instituting this massive coverup, yet a location like this has not been tampered with, I begin to question why. If they are willing to do all the stuff that is claimed with regard to UFO investigators, wouldn't destroying files be a drop in the bucket so to speak?

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I watched Hangar 1 last night for the first time. I must admit I was sure it would be the same old cases I had seen for years with maybe a new twist thrown on it for ratings sake. Luckily nothing else was on so I settled on watching it.

However, I was completely shocked and very excited after watching 3 episodes. The overwhelming evidence (witnesses, video's, pictures) and all cases I had never heard of before. It was comparable with the Phoenix Lights - a more than proven case in my eyes and rates a #1 as far as most believable sightings go. I never thought I would see anything more compelling....until seeing Hangar 1.

*Disclaimant: Not referring to ever single case shown on Hangar 1 mainly because I have only seen 3 episodes - however, there were many that more than surprised me.
edit on 14-5-2014 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I thnik that every country that has made contact with aliens / or has some in custody / or whatever has some kind of secret agency for disinfo/threatening of witnessess and its agents are MIB.
There are references to african, USA, and Russian men in black, and I think they are not from same agency.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   

If you are a government and want to hide secrets from your citizenry that have, or are about to be exposed, you hire somebody to come forward and publicly reveal the ‘secret’ in such an sensationalist way that people will dismiss it as a lie.

When the sensationalist account is revealed to be untrue the original secret is subsequently dismissed and discredited. Those genuinely exposing the secret in the first place, are now considered to be con artists and liars, and their supporters dismissed as foolish true believers. In the world of military intelligence, hiding the truth in plain sight is a time honored strategy used in psychological warfare operations.

It is a fact that psychological warfare has been used on the American public to hide the truth about possible extraterrestrial life visiting our world since the early 1950s.
Men In Black Hiding In Plain Sight

It's a good deal of what's described above going on. Lots of people get discredited in this manner.
Not saying this applies to MUFON in this case, which I would presume falls under the category of "controlled leakage".

MIB III is a highly entertaining comedy, and well worth the admission price. Yet upon leaving the movie theater, one naturally wonders if any of it could possibly be true? Does MIB III use comedy to hide the truth in plain sight?
Same Source

Well what do you know, they look just like the guys the OP described except for the eyes. Hummm.....considering the above, it kinda makes you wonder doesn't it?

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueMessiah

I agree things are put in movies to hide them in plain site.
In the movie, Contact , Jodie Foster is placed in a time machine and travels through space time.
In this video by David Wilcock at the 47:54 mark, he discusses a time machine, called Project Looking Glass, just like the one in the movie. However, TPTB took it and buried it in a place very hard to access because they were afraid it would fall into the wrong hands. This place is guarded year long by what the government wants us to think are researchers, but their main agenda is to guard this buried time machine.

We also have other movies discussed as David proceeds through the video that put the truth right out there in front of us.
They're all very interesting, worth the watch!

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Now the episodes are on tv each week....its at least something cool to watch.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Yes, last night was the fist episode I had seen on t.v. I need to watch the first two on You Tube so I can catch up. I stumbled across that show by accident while surfing the channel line up. So glad I found it!

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Yep... seen that episode with one of the MIB guys dressed in Class A's. His name had no vowels according to the woman witness.

Been following the show and I am glad they are not going into the trifecta of Roswell/Rendlesham/Kensington because frankly, to me, I am sick of hearing about that material.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Agree with you ma'am. Maybe its just me but it seems to finally portray a little honesty in its production. Ive seen all the episodes so far. Invinity On-Demand has them all to watch as soon as they air here.

So tired of all the rest. Especially the UFO FILES.....thanks!

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Hangar 1 is a great show from what I've seen of it. I hope it keeps airing!

When did the term "shadow government" originate, in other words who first used it and in what context? Where do people get the idea it's been in place only since the assassination of John F. Kennedy? Seems to me it's been around since at least Truman, and after Eisenhower demanded to see what they were hiding they pretty well took over and from that point on let each president know only as much as they want.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 01:10 AM
link   
They have had stories of sighting on navy ships and every one said the lookout or sailors reported it to higher officers OVER radios.
This is something that lookouts NEVER do.

Navy ships have three different phone systems and two of them are sound powered phone system with a direct line to the bridge of the ship.
Radios are never used to talk intership because they can be overheard by other near by ships.
All sailors that have served on navy ships know this so if MUFON is getting reports that say radios are used by lookout to report UFOs these people making the reports are not navy.
www.dynalec.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ANNED

I tried looking , there really isnt much on the interwebs about this incedent that MUFON disccusses in episode 3 of season 2 (just aired).

Quick rundown

Lookout on a Navy vessel in 1972 spots a UFO, however the ship is unable to track the UFO on radar. Eventually the entire crew is alerted to the UFO sighting and they all rush to the deck with cameras and binoculars to have a look/take pictures. The captain contacts his superiors and is ordered to port. The MIBs come on board, interrogate everyone and seize all the camera evidence with full cooperation of the captain.

Of course this episode features Nick Redfern who seems to the go to guy for MIB information in the UFO world. The entire episode was interesting, but you dont really get a sense of who they are. If you look up on the interwebs for more information, you do get a sense they are alien or hybrids(odd mannerisms), at least from the accounts Nick has heard.

In the most interesting account(IMO), one UK MIB situation was declassified and corroborated. Havent had a chance to chase that one down yet. As seen on the episode, a young girl(maybe 9) witnesses a UFO several nights and eventually her parents contact authorities. A MIB is sent out who watches with the girl for several nights until the UFO finally shows back up. He snaps some pictures, takes all the girls notes, and simply leaves.

edit on 26-4-2015 by 111DPKING111 because: episode 3 instead 2

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Interesting. I have spoken to a MUFON representative in the past about a case. I'd like to see recent reports of the MIB contacting a person from a time period taking place after the 90's. It seems most of the MIB interactions happened primarily in the 70's 80's mand 90's, however I haven't heard of anything more recent.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Acatalepsia

As you will read, the MIB confrontations have been largely successful. 20 or 30 years later, people get the courage to talk about them.
edit on 26-4-2015 by 111DPKING111 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join